Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* - Page 101

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

New promo is out- showing a bomb explosion in the "mansion"... I m guessing mahoorat is for Feb 3 (Monday) 😆

oh yeh? Super. So I will check it out from the next episode onwards(I mean after Feb 3). I have a feeling that that  smoke will be more toxic than usual;) , better to avoid in entirety.
Edited by ninand - 10 years ago
Feb 3...Waaattaaa FABBB MON to finish off their uh NOt so Ishq NOt so Junoon...!!!!!!🤣🤪🤡

Finallly they SHOUT PACK UP for MR WE KNOW WHO...!!!!

they can't afford to sustains his *starry tantrums*
unless he shows sum *improvements* ,,,,,,!!!!

par naheee...!!!! same to shame herogiri in nearly
every episodic...!!!!
urffcc🤣🤡🤪

Originally posted by Desichiqneez

Dollyyy dun frget to tune in  tonyt epi 

Beintehaaa...!!!!

Highlight :

-He pulled her closer to him and they had fiesty talks also
- he took his shirt from aaliya n lit it on fire cus 
...!!!!

Ohhh!!!! that sounds good !!!

I hope she has a great comeback...

She should burn all his underwear 😆😆

Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Ohhh!!!! that sounds good !!!

I hope she has a great comeback...

She should burn all his underwear 😆😆

😲😲Underwear...???????🤣🤣🤣
Daaamnnn yaaa dOLLL...!!!!!!

U made it sounds sowhhh Smoking hawttt!!!!!🤢☺️

dat wud be easier fr him to do *chik bow wow* wid her naaa...!!!! 
🤣🤣🤡

How can he control it with perfect emo ...!!!!

Nautanki  people could have done it long back. Now its too late.
@Poo 

rememba their quote " HUM DEEWANE hai"  

challowww telly tym...!!!!

ttyl smexy sirens...!!!!! wait fr da good news...!!!
🤗
OMG Avi back in MNB  hot as ever 
Originally posted by ninand

Lovely. So, the mother was repulsive and now, the daughter will be obnoxious. Thanks for the heads-up rajla.. btw don't expect anything other than this from Nautanki anyway.

Nautanki do manage that character really well, the character which is full of ego and quite macho, it will be interesting to see it in a woman. We were discussing it on the forum when the news just came out last week on the 22nd and I remembered a film I watched of Sridevi being really bossy, as she was a spoilt brat owner of a huge company, I remember a scene where she drove through the closed gates because the guard was not there to open the gates for her, didn't care about the car etc, because she had too much money and in the end this Anil Kapoor character who was a her worker in one of her companies came and tamed her, somebody mentioned it was Laadla, don't know if they will go that way. But William Shakespear's Taming of the Shrew type thing.  
Edited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago
But hopefully now she's the possessive and junoon character and the guy her saathi is actually the self sacrificing ishq character. That would match the title of the show MEIEJ. 
@Nafisa.. Had it been some other PH I would have had some hope. But Nautanki people revel in keeping their characters as despicable as possible. If they would carve and treat good characters as well as they treat their repulsive ones I wouldn't have had a problem at all.
The thing is they think if the 'grey' character shows any repentance/ regret or tenderness their USP will be lost .. In a man like RK it was bad enough, and then seeing the woman be reduced to a rag, but to see a woman be that soulless and superficial.. ugh.

shallowness and apathy are major put-offs be they the characteristics of a man or a woman. They aren't at all attractive and , at least for me, form no part of a 'love' equation. That's why imagining an Mb who is more RK, is nauseating.
Edited by ninand - 10 years ago