Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Rita 😉 Thanks for 'Kinare'.. I'll be watching this movie when it releases- story appears to be similar to 'Cocktail' .. 😊
thrower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gud evening jhan, abhi tak soyi nahi...tabiyat kharab hojayegi...go n sleep sweets

Here is a good night lullaby

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBJhUDh_Sp4[/YOUTUBE]
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
😆 😆 @Dolly: MNB - Madhurima and Aditya can't conceive! So came up with this sick plan of getting a random girl pregnant and then killing her off - after the kid is not much of a responsibility I guess- he's a toddler now- can speak and run around! So they don't need the mother anymore! Bass simple sii isshtory hai 😆 Over at the AT, that's what I meant when I said things are NOT that 'complicated'-they are both just 2 SICK individuals who've churned up this effed up 🤬.. Ahemm.. Sorry- language... But they are 2 psychos who'd do anything for a kid! And they didn't wanna involve a "professional surrogate" mother- who wants all that paperwork?? 😆

What I wanted to convey there was- everyone is Sooo OVERTHINKING about this thing dude- and once they find out the real 'reason', they may end up getting disappointed! 😆 Example: almost HALF believed Sameer has gotta be the GOOD GUY or someone else's puppet-- (coz he's the LEAD) oops didn't happen!! 😆

Now I can sense there are a few who are hoping the stalker is making Sameer do all this for some REASON or Neeraj has to be involved somehow in the creation of this mess- 😆 some more disappointments are on the way, I guess!!
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: thrower

Gud evening jhan, abhi tak soyi nahi...tabiyat kharab hojayegi...go n sleep sweets

Here is a good night lullaby

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBJhUDh_Sp4[/YOUTUBE]

ahahahahahaha thanks.. That's gonna be helpful I m sure- abhi nahi baad mein!! it's 9:40pm out here on west coast.. Dinner done at 6pm.. Decided to skip the usual Desi TV shows! Abhi watching movie "CRAZY STUPID LOVE" and commenting randomly (everywhere)!! Aur excuzzz me- Chandni bhi tohh hai yahaan- Unko tohh koi jaldi sone ko nahi kehhta.. 😆 😆 😡 Kyun??

😈 *runs* 🤣
thrower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Buahhhaha...Chandni tum bhi jao aur sojao...stop "liking" so diligently 😆 
snowy72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jao Rita ... ab main koi post like nahi karungi!  ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†
GN ðŸ¥±
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Well in a way that is good for DD.  She will not be overworked and have a new twist to her character.
I hope she is not going to be a doormat but a woman of modern thinking and courage.

If what I heard is right...then the new DD ...The daughter DD will be a CC of her great Dad. Not Madhu but full on RK...and that should be really interesting
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajla

If what I heard is right...then the new DD ...The daughter DD will be a CC of her great Dad. Not Madhu but full on RK...and that should be really interesting

Hello Rajla.  How are you ??🤗

You are right that will be interesting a female R.K. But will it tempt us to go back to watching that show ??
ninand thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajla

Lovely. So, the mother was repulsive and now, the daughter will be obnoxious. Thanks for the heads-up rajla.. btw don't expect anything other than this from Nautanki anyway.
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Awww Siri 🤗 Don't feel bad.. RM are going to die together- they do get to be "mahaan Amar premi". Everyone from the first season of MEIEJ will die.. Lets treat it like a brand NEW show with DD in it!! Forget the ORIGINAL MEIEJ 😉 For me, the show ended in August! (it was kept on life support even when the brain died) 😛 So I knew there's nothing more to look forward to.. And now FINALLY it's gonna attain "mukti".. It outlived it's shelf life and we too had our share of fun- so happy happy ho jaao- abb tohh "GOODBYE" kehhne ka time aaya hai..

Waise, It's the NAUTANKI ke creatives who I'd really blame for making the audience suffer like this!! I know GPs were nasty and behaved in the most disgusting way possible with AR when he was Sultan- but I don't believe in holding on to grudges! So in a way I felt bad for the ardent fans- I know some of them are so passionate about RM- and what do they get to watch in the end- A SLOW & PAINFUL DEATH OF RM.. *sigh* Well, it just confirms my doubts - Saurabh Tiwari is a SULTANIAN, indeed 🤣 🤣

Hahaha. Not just Saurabh tewari, every member of the creative team's a Sultanian. I can bet on that. The way they handled every track after his exit is proof enough.