Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* - Page 94

Posted: 10 years ago
gud night ๐Ÿ˜Š...sorry dosto aapka saath aur nahi de payenge kyoki ab raat k 1:45 ho chuke hain๐Ÿ˜ญ...but i wish ki mere dobara yaha aane tak kat dear ki post salamat rahe ๐Ÿ˜‰bade aarmaan hai dil k nahi nikal paye to zindagi bhar afsos rahega๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Guys I gotta go๐Ÿค—
Miss you all. ๐Ÿ˜” But back soon!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Liks...dead right. Most ddians are v happy. And yeah, good for dd!๐Ÿ˜ƒ I like to see a gal get ahead!

But...
I wonder how long before at least one of em, mom or beti are a doormat?๐Ÿค” Or are nautaki saving that exclusively for rang rasiya?
Omg this is sooo funny.  Chk out the post "st blaming vd for low trp". Lmao. We're having a blast here๐Ÿ˜†
Chk this post out guys. TOI article weekly day offs VD/Saurabh tewari (Page 16)...LMFAO๐Ÿฅณ
There's gonna be a party thread. LOL.
Thanks gator for all the heads up, even though I'm not replying, I am checking them out.๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by gator

Chk this post out guys. TOI article weekly day offs VD/Saurabh tewari (Page 16)...LMFAO๐Ÿฅณ

ROFL...go back a bit in the forum... there is a vd dd fanfight post that got locked down. the neighbourhood is offering more entertainment then it has ever pre AND post sultan!!๐Ÿ˜†
Kat, this one?
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3900088

Gator puttar.. loki chaahe jo kainn, I know u are NOT a DD fan ๐Ÿ˜† U only like Mohit, I know.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
It's about time VD got kicked out. The amount of leaves he took even hard core fans were complaining. Not to mention his wife's tweets. She's so arrogant just few days back she asked the fans to be happy just because they're getting to see vd everyday.

That being said I'd have preferred if both the amar prem couple got burned in the fire. And they should cast someone new or another actress as the daughter of Madhu. DD looks old to play a what 18 year old? 

Sorry to DD fans but this is my honest opinion.
Edited by Siri22 - 10 years ago