Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
GC chirkut show me leap k baad as a male lead dikhayi degaπŸ˜•maine GC ka koi show nahi dekha hai isliye kuch kah nahi sakte but uski wife k bare me bada suna hai,ye bhi ki wo DD ko bilkul like nahi kartiπŸ˜•agar sach me aisa hai toh show se jyada interesting toh padosiyo ka ghar ho jayegaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RK burnt to death? A little bit cruel. Isnt it? Cvs ki koi purani dushmani to nahin?
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Originally posted by: newvee

RK burnt to death? A little bit cruel. Isnt it? Cvs ki koi purani dushmani to nahin?

bilkul hai πŸ˜‰apni naiyaa dubone ki bhadaas nikal rahe hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
newvee thumbnail
I dont like GC. Especially in nach balliye. Some of the performances crossed all limits IMO.
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Shadhanjali?! πŸ€” Tumtumji aap request kare aur hum usko puri na kare aisa hosakta hai?  Ok courtesy of Chikni,how about.. ummm...the following for the neighbourhood!

Topic Title:  So when is  Dussera?

Jai Shri Ram and Jai Bajrangbali! Pranipath!😳 πŸ˜†

*background score: Hai Kathaaa Sangraam Ki...viewers kai  kalyaaan kii...*  does anyone know where this music is from?πŸ€”πŸ˜†

So ya'all little people!😳 Hows it doing down?  I wish I could offer commiserations and condolences 😭 (ummm...NAH nope I don'tπŸ˜†)  After all sooo many of you are "glad" that vd has been pushed... Naa baba naa... he LEFT. Sowwie😳. I digress but the word "glad"...is it like the word "gay" the meaning of which used to be something quite different to what it means nowadays?😳
So much LOVE for teewari and his nautanki and colors!! 😲 Good for you!!πŸ‘πŸΌ Gawsh even a plea to complain to "women's cell" 😲 πŸ˜†
Oh this brings back memories..
Rallying of the few to the making of many MIDs to make nautaki think ohh sooo many wanted sultan out!πŸ˜† Reminds me of the saying ...fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice shame on me. I guess teewari didn't  like being made a fool of!😳 But for teewari this saying has to be modified...fool me once, my ego is dented. So I will take REVENGE!! Yaad dilaunga mai rk ka BAAP hun. πŸ˜†He was MY creation!! So you know all those evil things he did?...well guess what?! rk isn't real! All those came from my and my sidekick hegde's minds.

So take this!
vd OUT. dd in a DOUBLE role. WITH gurmeet chauhdrey replacing vivian😈
gurmeet and gurti fanbase...larger than vd and rishabla fanbase. Money money money... gurmeet won jalak...money money money...ohh YEAH!! drashti wond jalak...money money money... not just individual fanbase but gurti fanbase...money money moneyπŸ˜ƒ AND thanks to jalak TRP aunties fanbase...oh errr...did I mention...money money money!!πŸ˜†

Oh and I will put the CHERRY on the cake. Madhubala ...madhu...NOT her baby...but madhu will remarry!! Muahahahaha!!!😈 Ohhh?!!! WHO? Who will be the male lead?πŸ˜• GURMEET CHUAHDRY!!😈 🀣 Welcome...he says...welcome...gurti fans. πŸ˜† background score put on by hegde...*money  money money, innit funny... its a rich man's world" πŸ˜†
Teewari says, "nahi...its rk's world. Use naive girls to further my plans.

But I digressed. So...like I said earlier...when is it going down? When is Dussera? You know...when the house of horror that is ravan's lanka is burnt down and ravan goes down with it?

😲 Now before you start misunderstanding! I mean when is teewari and his nuatanki going down? When that HUGE fanbase that has been wronged and cheated going to never watch a nautanki or colors show ever again?! πŸ‘πŸΌ y'all didn't think I meant rk and rk mansion did you??!!😳

newvee thumbnail
For the record, Sultan's final episode is still the most watched episode of MB in youtube, much ahead of the artificial couple's SR episode.
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

Shadhanjali?! πŸ€” Tumtumji aap request kare aur hum usko puri na kare aisa hosakta hai?  Ok courtesy of Chikni,how about.. ummm...the following for the neighbourhood!

Topic Title:  So when is  Dussera?

Jai Shri Ram and Jai Bajrangbali! Pranipath!😳 πŸ˜†

*background score: Hai Kathaaa Sangraam Ki...viewers kai  kalyaaan kii...*  does anyone know where this music is from?πŸ€”πŸ˜†

So ya'all little people!😳 Hows it doing down?  I wish I could offer commiserations and condolences 😭 (ummm...NAH nope I don'tπŸ˜†)  After all sooo many of you are "glad" that vd has been pushed... Naa baba naa... he LEFT. Sowwie😳. I digress but the word "glad"...is it like the word "gay" the meaning of which used to be something quite different to what it means nowadays?😳
So much LOVE for teewari and his nautanki and colors!! 😲 Good for you!!πŸ‘πŸΌ Gawsh even a plea to complain to "women's cell" 😲 πŸ˜†
Oh this brings back memories..
Rallying of the few to the making of many MIDs to make nautaki think ohh sooo many wanted sultan out!πŸ˜† Reminds me of the saying ...fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice shame on me. I guess teewari didn't  like being made a fool of!😳 But for teewari this saying has to be modified...fool me once, my ego is dented. So I will take REVENGE!! Yaad dilaunga mai rk ka BAAP hun. πŸ˜†He was MY creation!! So you know all those evil things he did?...well guess what?! rk isn't real! All those came from my and my sidekick hegde's minds.

So take this!
vd OUT. dd in a DOUBLE role. WITH gurmeet chauhdrey replacing vivian😈
gurmeet and gurti fanbase...larger than vd and rishabla fanbase. Money money money... gurmeet won jalak...money money money...ohh YEAH!! drashti wond jalak...money money money... not just individual fanbase but gurti fanbase...money money moneyπŸ˜ƒ AND thanks to jalak TRP aunties fanbase...oh errr...did I mention...money money money!!πŸ˜†

Oh and I will put the CHERRY on the cake. Madhubala ...madhu...NOT her baby...but madhu will remarry!! Muahahahaha!!!😈 Ohhh?!!! WHO? Who will be the male lead?πŸ˜• GURMEET CHUAHDRY!!😈 🀣 Welcome...he says...welcome...gurti fans. πŸ˜† background score put on by hegde...*money  money money, innit funny... its a rich man's world" πŸ˜†
Teewari says, "nahi...its rk's world. Use naive girls to further my plans.

But I digressed. So...like I said earlier...when is it going down? When is Dussera? You know...when the house of horror that is ravan's lanka is burnt down and ravan goes down with it?

😲 Now before you start misunderstanding! I mean when is teewari and his nuatanki going down? When that HUGE fanbase that has been wronged and cheated going to never watch a nautanki or colors show ever again?! πŸ‘πŸΌ y'all didn't think I meant rk and rk mansion did you??!!😳

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣dhamakedaar hai maja aa jayegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
meri pyari bahna meri request accept karne k liye aapko dher saari pappi-jhappiπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Badi sahaanu-bhooti (sympathy) ki feeling aaying Poornima.. kya baaat?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Waise I agree to Madhu being burnt as well- but  phirr tohh yehh prem "amar" ho jaata naa- ke dekho- iss dharti ke do sabbse bade bojjhh mautt mein bhi ek doosre se judaa nahii huye- how romantic were they- R&M Forever..Blah blah blah. 🀒 Achaa hai CVs didn't do it... RK goes to hell ALL alone- Jallta hua- tadaptaa hua- in the most PAINFUL way possible!! And Bechari BALA- she'll shed  a few tears but she's been Finally  set free- atleast now she can be the HEROINE that she ws always meant to be..πŸ‘β­οΈ Good for her!!

And @Tina- Shraadhanjali wohh dete hain jinke DIL mein thodii si "shraddha" ho marrne waale ke liye!! Main itni mahaan tohh nahiin  hoon that I hate him and then host a "shrandhaanjali" for him as well.. I believe in watching Nautanki and tamaasha -wohh bhi chupp chaap, shaanti se, door baithhh ke with some popcorn.. Andarr se itnii khushii ho rahii hai naa- that I can't express it in words out here πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I am actually looking for a subject to make  a post out there but I am afraid ke main bas wahaan jaa ke zorr se hasss na parru- mahaull thoda ghambirr hai- aur mujhe "ghambir" bann-na aata nahiin πŸ˜†
mai_manmauji thumbnail

For the record, Sultan's final episode is still the most watched episode of MB in youtube, much ahead of the artificial couple's SR episode.

😲😲😲😲hailaa ye toh mughe pata hi nahi tha aur pados me toh youtube k record ki aise baate ki ja rahi thi jaise bhagwan aur devi ji k SR k itna hit to lady gaga ko bhi nahi mila haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†nautanki walo ne bahuto ko nautanki sikha di haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heheheh,
DD should so play the double role. It will be a feather in her cap. Why should Ankita be the only one who gets to do it right now? Naaa, naaa. 

DD should have the opportunity too. πŸ˜†  Two characters, two romances--one mature, another one of a young woman.πŸ˜†