Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* - Page 91

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by snowy72

Thanks for the update Dolly!  πŸ€—

You are welcome Chandni.   Don't miss todays show.   SSM got what was coming to her .πŸ˜†
hello meri pyari bahno kaisi ho aap sab😊...bada mast mausam hai aajkal sab bade khush ho lekin bahno iss time aap log ek baat bhool rahi ho aur wo hai apne padosi hone ki dutyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ...arrey bhai aap logo ko yaad nahi apne hero ki exit hone per usse padosiyo ne bade dil se "shradhanjali" di thi toh humara bhi toh kuch farz hai naπŸ˜‰...chikki jiji,kat,liks,newvee aur meri baki pyari bahno ki kar rahi ho??? kuch toh tyari karo humare hero k chhotke bhaiya ki shaandaar bidai kaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...chikki jiji aap per sabse jyada responsibility hai iss kaam ka after all aap uski dusri pyari bhabhi ho naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ninand

This is truly disappointing. I tried to think of one good actor, who would sort of underplay yet be the part of an arrogant man(assuming thats what the lead will be), who can still have grace, magnetism , menace , and fluidity altogether, and not one man(actor) comes to mind! 
Except Sultan. 
Just how did they manage to loose that character? that actor?  How blind were they?

excitement has died down now anyway. If they keep Mb, nothing else will matter.

Word πŸ˜Š. I have been watching all sorts of shows off late, but srsly there is no one like Sultan. Aah what an eternal disaster it was when these so called dramebaaz wale bumped him from the show. What the hell were they thinking 
Im having such a gala time reading the mb forum posts. They are howling and crying like babies jinse toy cheen liya gaya ho. They need a pacifier asap. I guess they plan to give dharna or hunger strike until St bows to their request. It is hilarious. And wattt is thees im listening that GC might be roped in? Naaaiiceee. Im gona start watching the show again as soon as tedi gardan exits. Partaayyy timeπŸ‘
@ hiii anu kaisi ho aap 😊...aapne sahi kaha ki humare hero jaisa koi nahi hai😊...lekin dear mughe lagta hai ki aajkal hum se jyada afsos dramebaaz company walo ko ho raha hoga uske bare me soch kπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†becharo ne twitter trend k chakkar me pad k usse out kiya aur khud ka satyanash kar liya,ab samgh me aa raha hoga ki twitter per "All India TRP Audience Representatives " ki sunke kitni badi bevkoofi unhone kar diπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by gator

Im having such a gala time reading the mb forum posts. They are howling and crying like babies jinse toy cheen liya gaya ho. They need a pacifier asap. I guess they plan to give dharna or hunger strike until St bows to their request. It is hilarious. And wattt is thees im listening that GC might be roped in? Naaaiiceee. Im gona start watching the show again as soon as tedi gardan exits. Partaayyy timeπŸ‘

bahna sabka jigra humari tarah thode hai ki hero goli kha k marr raha tha aur hum yaahan rone-dhone k bajay dhamakedaar party kar rahe theπŸ˜†πŸ˜†aur uss party ka shor itna tha ki pyare padosi apna ghar chhorr humari shikayat karne me lag gaye aur humare ghar per khuch din k liye tala lag gaya thaπŸ˜‰(yaad hai)...mughe toh hum sab ki uss time kahi ek-2 baat yaad aa rahi hai,sach me yakeen nahi hota hai ki hero show se out ho gaya aur hum battisi pasar yahaan nautanki karne me lage the.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...arrey pyare padosiyo kuch toh humse seekh lo,dard kum ho jayegaπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tina_28

@ hiii anu kaisi ho aap 😊...aapne sahi kaha ki humare hero jaisa koi nahi hai😊...lekin dear mughe lagta hai ki aajkal hum se jyada afsos dramebaaz company walo ko ho raha hoga uske bare me soch kπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†becharo ne twitter trend k chakkar me pad k usse out kiya aur khud ka satyanash kar liya,ab samgh me aa raha hoga ki twitter per "All India TRP Audience Representatives " ki sunke kitni badi bevkoofi unhone kar diπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi Tum-Tum, how are you? πŸ€—. Ya iam sure they might be crying tears of blood after their disastrous decision. They deserve it. There show going down the drain , suits them πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

@ Liks .  In DAK the Goa trip is back on.

The sneaky M I L got caught with her fake injury and the trip will be on again.

Thanks for the update Dolly. I am gonna try my best to catch up to the past few episodes tonight. So I can talk about it, good or bad.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes it seems the new Superstar will be played by GC or KVB, I don't find either of them cute or attractive, VD has cotton wool for a tummy but his still good looking when his not flashing his bad teeth. I read that KVB can do a role like RK's as his previous role was similar, but he will have a hard time to be convincing in a softer role, he can do a villain role only, but as his not good looking and he and Drashti don't suit. GC I understand freezes during an intimate scene, he can't do them. But his fierce and passionate so lots of fire, so the chemistry with Drashti is good. GC also brings his huge fan base and the makers of the show said they want that, if they are serious about turning things around in MEIEJ they are introducing a new fresh story, they are redoing the storyline with a new lead male, they have got to make sure the TRP aunties like the male and female lead, and these two worked previously (Drashti and GC) so they might get people to watch the new fresh story.  I just wish he was a bit more handsome, maybe he will shave his beard and won't look so bad. 
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Hi Tum-Tum, how are you? πŸ€—. Ya iam sure they might be crying tears of blood after their disastrous decision. They deserve it. There show going down the drain , suits them πŸ˜Š

ekdum mast πŸ˜ƒaur pados ki taza-2 khabre sunke toh aur bhi jyada mood happy-2 ho gaya haiπŸ˜ƒ...aur dramebaaz company k bare me kya bole kisi ne sahi hi kaha hai''jaisi karni waisi bharni''...ye toh hona hi thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†