Users

Frequent Posters

Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Peeps!πŸ˜ƒ

Ohh boy oh boy oh boy!!! 🀣

You guys have just GOT to go check out the neighborhood!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh I WISH I had the time!!😭 I wanna post but am only online for a short while.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG OMG he's gonna BURN to death 😈

DUUUDE.. I understand the whole 'Raavan-kaun-hai' controversy during Sultan days- but burning the lead??   πŸ˜² I know CVs held a secret grudge when Sultan had to be killed off (coz that wasn't how it was supposed to be originally) πŸ˜‰ 😎 GEEE CVs this is like the BEST gift for Sultanians πŸ˜†
So mAdhubala Ji survives while RK mansion is destroyed (along with RK of course).. *cough BUDGET CUTS cough* RangRasiya *cough cough* πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Oh so ManhoosBALA will retain her title again πŸ‘ That's the latest 'social' message they are working on I guess! WAAH πŸ‘ It doesn't say when he'd exit- it just said starting in February... ALMOST THERE... And GC being 'considered' after they got rid of VD -OMG 🀣
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

Hi Peeps!πŸ˜ƒ

Ohh boy oh boy oh boy!!! 🀣

You guys have just GOT to go check out the neighborhood!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh I WISH I had the time!!😭 I wanna post but am only online for a short while.

Oh Emm Gee.. Took a break from ur vanvaaas for VD naa? πŸ˜† 😈

πŸ€— πŸ€—
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

DUUUDE.. I understand the whole 'Raavan-kaun-hai' controversy during Sultan days- but burning the lead??   πŸ˜² I know CVs held a secret grudge when Sultan had to be killed off (coz that wasn't how it was supposed to be originally) πŸ˜‰ 😎 GEEE CVs this is like the BEST gift for Sultanians πŸ˜†
So mAdhubala Ji survives while RK mansion is destroyed (along with RK of course).. *cough BUDGET CUTS cough* RangRasiya *cough cough* πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Oh so ManhoosBALA will retain her title again πŸ‘ That's the latest 'social' message they are working on I guess! WAAH πŸ‘ It doesn't say when he'd exit- it just said starting in February... ALMOST THERE... And GC being 'considered' after they got rid of VD -OMG 🀣

Thanks Avi for the info.  Second best news is that the Horror House is going up in flames with the first Horror.  WOW !!!

By the way who is GC??
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes all of that, but something odd is happening, the reason why I didn't say is I wasn't sure of the source, and if it's going to happen or not, its just a post by someone I read and then it's spread like wildfire and everyone is talking about, it seems strange, anyway what it is ...is, Madhu survives and plays a double role, Mother and Daughter but New Male Lead is called Abhay Kapoor and the post I read is saying Abhay's secretary is a negative character and when they invite RK to a function he refuses as he is attending Bittuji's wedding, if Abhay exists already and has a secretary when RK is alive and Madhu finds out that she is pregnant at Bittuji's wedding, so either Abhay is a child actor or his the male lead as they said but an adult already, therefore here is the news male lead for Madhu (current Mahdu)...that's the problem on the forum. 
ninand thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

He's going to be burned down! wha...     lol. simply amazing. 
Chiks, you think they hated RK?! No, they hated, loathed Mb. and the social message, thus, through her : Once a bloody bathroom rug, always a bloody bathroom rug.

GC, hehe.. btw I don't think they will have him. They might not want to again go for someone who is stiff and uncomfortable in any scene even remotely passionate. These news shows just want to take a swing at a bee hive and then watch what followsπŸ˜†
ninand thumbnail
Madhubala stays alive?! Hell no! Damn I was celebrating her demise more than anythingπŸ’”..
oh please don't let her live , please don't let her live..pleeease!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
When Drashti was asked about the heroine track at the very beginning, she said by the time my character Madhu becomes a heroine and a Superstar, she will become a hard person, the happy character you now see in the show won't be there, so if Madhu survives the fire (which is supposed to happen after the baby Madhubala is born already and a party is thrown at RK mansion and a fire starts and RK dies in that fire) we all thought Madhu dies and the baby is raised by Radhaji, but Drashti is saying no, she will play a double role post leap, of mother and daughter. Someone else then puts the post about Abhay's secretary hostility with RK when he is alive and that Abhay Kapoor will be the new male lead. So if he is RK's age, male lead for old Madhu? I think he might be a child actor, that would be better as when daughter joins Bollywood to follow her parents footsteps, her saathi will be someone from the same industry, another Superstar as well. 
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

K peeps, quick update

• ddians and vd fans fighting. You cried more than me. No YOU...πŸ˜† Big time.
  • rishbala fans "jeena haraam karing kameeno ka" their words not mine, of colors and nautanki. Trending #bringvd back #rishbala reincarnation track or something like that
  • forum is shouk manaaying and neck deep in tears. chikni might have to be restrained -she might go to wallmart and buy mops in wholesale.
  • vd phans saying the are "glad" he is leaving. ummm...yeah right!
  • ddians coming back ...hoping that dd will have a strong character post leap.
  • rishbala to have a baabie girl.
  • rk dies in a fire
  • new lead to be cally abhay kapoor AK, who is a film star
  • bittu had a bal vivah...yeah you read right!!πŸ˜† suddenly wifey turns up and rishbala get them married again. It will be bittu and bitteee who will help raise babybala.
  • dd to play double role. that to madhu and rishbala baby.
  • vdians are SPITTING mad at the above!! hehehe!
  • gurmeet chauhdry APPARENTLY to come in to play the new male lead. Not sure how true this one is.
  • gurti fans going WILD with excitement!
  • Some puneet something or other is going ot be the new villain.
  • a certain witches coven has woken up from hibernation and new MIDs are making post saying the like of...  Look I wrote to saurabh tewari and this is his response. He says he can do what he wants and he was actually going to shut the show down NOW but rest of team persuaded him to carry on another 6 months and then see. So its up to viewers, see dd with another male lead and if it works out then show gets shut in 1 year else after 6 month" And...so...coven advising and gathering all ddians and vdian and rishbalians  to tweet, email and whatever else, to get the show shut down NOW. Hey if vd can't be in the show then can't let it run eh!

I thought all you guys were already there and thats why no one was here!πŸ˜† Phew ok...have to go. Will try and sneak a internet connection later on today if I can.
ninand thumbnail
@ohnosoaps- ah. Thanks . so celebrations are pre-mature and foolhardy  if that rotten,bathroomwater -sodden,burden-on-earth ,aka Mb, doesn't die.😳 huh.. so much for happy endings.