Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* - Page 88

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by snowy72

Dolly -- I want DAK to be progressive, but never thought they would go this progressive!  I mean
 SAM-SHAAN!  

🤣 ðŸ¤£

Hahaha.  Now that would makes some bizarre sense. ðŸ˜†

Now I can understand WHY SamRAT has that look on his face all the time. ðŸ˜†

SamRAT is jealous of all the attention Ishaan gets too.  There is as the saying goes " Dhal meh kuch Kala hai ". ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by rajla

Hola People...

Hello Rajla. Nice to see you back.  Hope all is well with you. 
Originally posted by likarsh

Actually Sam-Shaan along makes sense.
One of the reasons I've been dragging my feet on DAK is 1) I was too tired, 2) because I was worried they've become too ridiculous. I didn't see how Sarmat would be flriting with woman while with Urmi. I don't know, it just seemed like something that was put in to make him even more of a bad guy--when really it isn't needed. And I don't think he would do that--flirt right in front of Urmi. He's an ass, yes, but still that doesn't fit in with his character.

Now, if he's by himself without Urmi and flirting with some women--that I can buy. I don't know about cheating, but flirting...yes I can buy that.

I still have issues with Trisha and the police officer thing though. Why can't they show her as someone working with her degree? 

Liks actually leaving Urmi behind and going with Ishaan is a bigger slap to Urmi than seeing him flirt 
with another woman in Goa. 
Today Urmi 's face was shocked already and in a way maybe she will realize what a sneaky witch her MI L is. 
And Liks don't be upset about Trishna 's occupation because as long as she has an upper hand on the RAT is fine by me. 
Apparently going to start snowing soon in UK weirdly I like the snow so let the snow begin anyone else from UK here ??? ðŸ˜Š
Something very strange is happening MEIEJ.
Originally posted by sweet_pie112

Apparently going to start snowing soon in UK weirdly I like the snow so let the snow begin anyone else from UK here ??? ðŸ˜Š

Hello Sweetie. how are you ?   Not from U K but lot of snow here in Canada.  
Originally posted by .Nafisa.

Something very strange is happening MEIEJ.

Nafs do  you mean stranger than before ? 
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

<font size="2">Nafs do you mean stranger than before ?</font>

😆 😆 😆
Is RK climbing walls.. Did Madhu start walking backwards?.. Strange??
Who.. What.. How.. Are we partying the day he exits? what iz up?
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Hello Sweetie. how are you ?   Not from U K but lot of snow here in Canada.  

Hi I'm good how are you ?
 Yes I heard from my cousins who live in Canada that's it snows a lot there however I heard schools and colleges don't get shut when it snows in Canada in the UK schools and colleges do get shut even though it doesn't snow as much as it does in Canada
Edited by sweet_pie112 - 10 years ago
Does anyone know the day and time when that, and thats's doormat will breathe their last on the show? lord ,I cant wait!