Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* - Page 87

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by thrower

JhaaanπŸ€— uffo, rasamalai, ab mein kahan jaaon...yeh ley virtual rasa malai tenu vaaste...iss se kaam chala le puttar

you seriously don't love me naa.. 😭 U don't want me to sleep shaanti se?? Dekho abb kya kiya tumne 😑 Rasmalai ka keeda firr se mere andar kahiin dance karr raha hai abb.. 😑 Ek ne abhi abhi gaazar halwa diya thaa.. And now rasmalai.. Arre dekh liya karo thoda- left right- aaju baaju-Kuch sensitive logg diet-wiet karrte karrte control- shontrol kho sakkte hain... 😑
Hola guys... How's everyone?
I've been MIA as I was on vacation. 

What did I miss?

Originally posted by Siri22

Hola guys... How's everyone?
I've been MIA as I was on vacation. 

What did I miss?

Welcome back Siri.  Hope you had a fun vacation.

The newest news is that they are killing of our  Psycho in the chirkut show.

AR is Neeraj in the show "Main Naa Bhuloogi"

Some of us have moved on to new shows. 
Ohh myy.. Rita πŸ˜† R ju serious? πŸ˜† coz I was not.. πŸ˜†

OLAA Siri n Dolly.. And Anu πŸ€—

Just watched MNB.. Sameer took Shikha to Panchgani (hill station near Mumbai)! Yes.. πŸ˜ƒ It's FINALLY gonna happen on 29th. And the precap showed her in the same red saree.. She was drugged and Sameer trying to set the place on fire (another failed attempt)   πŸ€”

Jaldi throw her off the cliff naa.. Gawsshhh I am missing AR 😳 πŸ€ͺEdited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Yuppp Dolly.. But they BOTH look unhappy here.. Aww so cute.. I wish Ruhi could be part of this..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† never saw someone so much in "love" while getting married πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dolly -- I want DAK to be progressive, but never thought they would go this progressive!  I mean
 SAM-SHAAN!  

🀣 πŸ€£

Originally posted by rajla

Hola People...

Hi Rajla!  πŸ€—

What's new with you?

Originally posted by snowy72

Hi Rajla!  πŸ€—

What's new with you?

πŸ€—...Kuch nahi yaar...Today I made up my mind ki I will spend some time here...So what's new...latest gossips kya kya hai?
Actually Sam-Shaan along makes sense.
One of the reasons I've been dragging my feet on DAK is 1) I was too tired, 2) because I was worried they've become too ridiculous. I didn't see how Sarmat would be flriting with woman while with Urmi. I don't know, it just seemed like something that was put in to make him even more of a bad guy--when really it isn't needed. And I don't think he would do that--flirt right in front of Urmi. He's an ass, yes, but still that doesn't fit in with his character.

Now, if he's by himself without Urmi and flirting with some women--that I can buy. I don't know about cheating, but flirting...yes I can buy that.

I still have issues with Trisha and the police officer thing though. Why can't they show her as someone working with her degree?