Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: snowy72

Are you still watching DAK?  What are your thoughts?  Are you looking forward to their Goa trip to see how the RAT flirts with other women?  ðŸ˜†

Anu falling for Ishaan was a BIG surprise for me.  Not sure where they're going with that! ðŸ˜•

Yes I am liking both these shows.   And I too was surprised at Anu falling for Ishaan.

I do not think he has any feelings for her because I think he has a soft spot for Urmi.

When Trihna enters there will be tensions between all of them.SamRAT is going to 
be bothered and I want to see what SamRAT  is going to do when Urmi will want to see her cousin sister.

SamRAT seems to be the  jealous type as we saw in the precap when he threw a fit because everybody were thinking of Ishaan and not paying attention to him.

Saas Bahu stuff is old and boring for sure. Next week should be interesting.

Lets see if Ishaan tells of his friend for good or not in Goa after his flirting.

The honeymoon is just a way to show Urmi yet another side to SamRAT.  I just hope they do not drag it too much and make Urmi come to her senses sooner than later.

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Time to say Good night to you nice ladies.

Take care and sleep tight.
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
off to sleep now.

@dolly and snowy.
wonderful chatting with u guys. food-food everywhere.😊
snowy72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good Night both of you lovely ladies!!
Food - food - everywhere!!!  I've gained 10 lbs this weekend by just playing the Food Antakshari!!! ðŸ˜†
thrower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Goodnight Yo! Canadianos! Yo! Americanos! Chika, Lika, Reena, Chands, Dolls, Nafs, Pals 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Have a great day everyone...work work work is eating my bheja this morning...now I am bhejaless :D
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowy72

Good Night both of you lovely ladies!!

Food - food - everywhere!!! I've gained 10 lbs this weekend by just playing the Food Antakshari!!!😆

yeah me too!! Oh and the BAD cravings I get EVERY TIME someone writes 'rasmalai'   ðŸ˜† It's so DANGERFUL na! Aisi games nahi rakhhni chahiyay forum mein.. 😕
thrower thumbnail
Jhaaan ðŸ¤— uffo, rasamalai, ab mein kahan jaaon...yeh ley virtual rasa malai tenu vaaste...iss se kaam chala le puttar

Edited by thrower - 10 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: thrower

Goodnight Yo! Canadianos! Yo! Americanos! Chika, Lika, Reena, Chands, Dolls, Nafs, Pals 🤗

Have a great day everyone...work work work is eating my bheja this morning...now I am bhejaless :D

GOOOD MORNING 🤗
Hope u have a SUPERRRB day!! Don't let work eat ur bheja.. Bhejaa kha rahaa hai toh apne work ko thodi derr ke liye kahiin bhejj do.. bheja-free Rita ne agar kaam ko kahiin nahi bheja toh main bhejj doon kya? aur waise agar aap ne abhi tak nai bhejaa toh kyun nai bhejaa.. Ok I think that's enuff bhejaa to last u entire day.. 😆
thrower thumbnail
@Jhan ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤—  thanks for that ta-da