Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thrower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Gud morning, good aftanoon, good evening, good night, sat shri Akal, shabba khair, namaste, khuda hafiz and all that LOL!!

And my few favorite gals are here... hello hi shie ji Chikni ji, Lika ji, Dolly ji, Pallo ji, Anu ji, Reena ji, Sona ji, Swati ji Chandni ji, orion, Vidala, sweetiepie, nina ji and all other JI's :) - bows down to the level of  her knees and falls flat head first - ouch! my head now sports a cricket ball the size of a water melon or like a saas hit with belan hee hee hee hee hee... HAPPY WEEKEND.. SMEXY SIRENS

Oh, wooowww (((HUGS))) Kat Kitty Katt Kattie is back!! yippie

Now we can party if Merry, Angel and the rest of the gang comes back for one final jig...come on gals...let's have a SIRENS REUNION PARTY
Edited by thrower - 10 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haalo Haalo 😳 U do know we are not in Japan right?? 😆

Take care.. 11pm out here.. Me Sleepy... Going to bed.. drowsy.. May appear drunk if I try to type anymore.. 🤢
thrower thumbnail
Hugs Jhanooo...special hugs to you...go and sleep before u fall off the chair, hit your head and replicate my head tale 😆

Lots of lub to u and ur doggie
Edited by thrower - 10 years ago
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
please do read phatphatiya post on   rangrasiya forum 😛
thrower thumbnail
- Sona- me read and read every one of them, she is a fab, hope there is a phatphatiya for EBI, then our hero's popularity will rise skyhigh...may be, u can throw a request to 'THE SERIALJUNKIE" that she has fans in EBI and that she need to take our requests and write Phatphatiya's for EBI 
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she is perfect... No doubt.. Waise we also can write it but the problem is mj and his gandhigiri..passionless his scenes
sweet_pie112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good morning hope you all have a great day 😊
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I kind of want the VD fans to succeed in getting him back in MEIEJ at some level as seeing KVB in Jhalak, I don't find him attractive, the episode he did the female act, kind of put me off him, don't want to watch him in my favourite show. ðŸ˜†Edited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Ok.. What's unclear in "RK AND MADHU die of old age/accident and DD ends up playing Madhu's daughter!!" -- how difficult it iz to grasp that? and then if anyone wants VD back as well- he will have to come back as DD's brother 😆 Good luck chewing on that!! He left coz the story DOES NOT require him anymore- same like they don't need SIKKI/ DEEPALI!! Their budget cuts did allow 'Ma' to stay back though (Daadi survives to watch all her kids passing away?? That's messed up) I hope Aryan moved to Mars after getting out of that hostel.. And don't bother about MEERA as Zarina is still busy with her son's bail papers.. And SALLU wants to launch him as a lead (why does this man always keeps on encouraging everything that is NOT right)   ðŸ¤¢ Can u tell I am utterly pissed with Salman and walked out of his JAI HO today? 😆 Not to worry- they had THOR playing next door 😉 Yeah, could've been 'Muppets' for all I care- just no SALMAN KHAN for me anymore 🤢 EWWW..

@LIKS: IMO Harshad is 🤔 too mushhhy and chocolaty-- Like I won't find him cute even if he took his clothes off- I think.. His features are too soft and something's up with those eyebrows... 😆 😆 ummm... I m gonna go before I... 🤔

I shud just go 😆

Madhu I think won't die of old age, but in childbirth, new Madhu will be raised by Radhaji and Bittuji, as the rest of the Bhatia's aren't being retained in the post leap period. She's going to be raised by RK's mum so she will be female RK. The makers got a hamshakal with no blood relation to RK from thin air so perhaps VD if they were to ever bring him back it wouldn't have to be a relation, if he was to be KRK's son, he would off course be younger than RM's daughter as KRK isn't married yet and also his the kind that has taken a vow of celibacy until marriage. So if VD is brought back he will have to be brought back in a similar way they brought the hamshakal story. 

You've reminded me going by your post above only and what was written in the newspaper here in the UK, Zarina is fighting for Suraj's bail papers, Aishwarya Rai and The Bachchans do believe that astrologers prophecies of girls do kill their husbands, these celebrities are making the news it's just as sensational as the MEIEJ drama, and the makers cashed in on what is happening in their film industry community presently. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_pie112

Good morning hope you all have a great day 😊

Thank you sweety ðŸ˜Š