Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: VildanaROSID

I didnt start also with his new show, is he here lead actor ? Or what is his character in the show ?

He might be as the one who is lead now is a villain.
paljay thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

I read on the MNB forum that Sameer signed a different name and his wife's name is Madhu something or the other, is Sameer's real name Aditya and he signed Aditya on the hospital register and Madhu...on the same as if Madhu is delivering the baby and not Shikha? Baby's name is Marnav so when Shikha is whispering Marnav she means her son after she was thrown off the cliff and found by the villagers. 

So my question is Sameer Aditya, I didn't understand it too well, as I was watching MNB from the beginning but stopped after 5 days, and also got bored of the WU's waiting for Neeraj to come, so I'm going to watch all the Neeraj scenes in one month when my wifi is connected, at the moment my internet connect is through USB and not fast enough, so I have piled up lots of stuff to watch later on in a month. 

I do no Neeraj was arrested, questioned and released and he went searching for Shikha again, then disappeared, but don't know much about his role.   

Sameer's real name is Aditya, Shikha found that but didn't believe it.

Their sons name is Manav means human.

Sameer's goons shot Neeraj, after that we do not know whether he is alive or dead.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: paljay

Sameer's real name is Aditya, Shikha found that but didn't believe it.

Their sons name is Manav means human.

Sameer's goons shot Neeraj, after that we do not know whether he is alive or dead.

I think his alive you got the pm right?
paljay thumbnail
Yes I know he is alive and he will help Shikha to solve the puzzleπŸ˜†
So he is the hero of the show.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
I don't know what happened to adoption in Sameers world this is the only way he could think of to get a child if his wife's barren. πŸ˜†
paljay thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

I don't know what happened to adoption in Sameers world this is the only way he could think of to get a child if his wife's barren. πŸ˜†

But still we do not know the reason behind all this, it might be more than a child.

I wrote about a movie ANKAHEE, in that movie it was about astrology. astrologer told the hero that his first wife will die, so he married a girl who was mentally challenged but she did not dieπŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: paljay

But still we do not know the reason behind all this, it might be more than a child.

I wrote about a movie ANKAHEE, in that movie it was about astrology. astrologer told the hero that his first wife will die, so he married a girl who was mentally challenged but she did not dieπŸ˜†

🀣
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Reminds me of Aishwarya Rai, married a banana tree first before Abhishek same because the astrologer told her that her first husband would die in a year, so that was the remedy, then she married Abhishek Bachchan. In MEIEJ I did hope that the CV's planned to show the Guruji as a fraud, that he did some research on Balraj (which killed his first wife, and the servants and society in that place he was living must have gossipped about) then again it was common knowledge what was happening with RK and Madhu with the newspaper coverage of Sultan, court case of RK, even the Mukhund accident, RK's arrest etc but no the CV's do intend to promote these astrology beliefs, that a girl can be bad omen and destroy men if her stars say so. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lord Have Mercy
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok.. What's unclear in "RK AND MADHU die of old age/accident and DD ends up playing Madhu's daughter!!" -- how difficult it iz to grasp that? and then if anyone wants VD back as well- he will have to come back as DD's brother πŸ˜† Good luck chewing on that!! He left coz the story DOES NOT require him anymore- same like they don't need SIKKI/ DEEPALI!! Their budget cuts did allow 'Ma' to stay back though (Daadi survives to watch all her kids passing away?? That's messed up) I hope Aryan moved to Mars after getting out of that hostel.. And don't bother about MEERA as Zarina is still busy with her son's bail papers.. And SALLU wants to launch him as a lead (why does this man always keeps on encouraging everything that is NOT right)   πŸ€’ Can u tell I am utterly pissed with Salman and walked out of his JAI HO today? πŸ˜† Not to worry- they had THOR playing next door πŸ˜‰ Yeah, could've been 'Muppets' for all I care- just no SALMAN KHAN for me anymore 🀒 EWWW..

@LIKS: IMO Harshad is πŸ€” too mushhhy and chocolaty-- Like I won't find him cute even if he took his clothes off- I think.. His features are too soft and something's up with those eyebrows... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ummm... I m gonna go before I... πŸ€”

I shud just go πŸ˜†