Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
lee and jas best luck for both of you.. And chikney i agree with you.. Nautanki film will not justice with avi again . It's better if he could stay away from this nautanki ph
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with Chiks and Sona. No to AR coming back as Aryan. Jas's original idea, is what I'm thinking of the new Madhu's life partner, he should be the ishq this time to Madhu's Junoon. In other words the doormat. Aryan if he comes back will come back for revenge on what what happened to his father and for him being put in hostel from the time he was kid to adult, I don't want that forum to blame AR if that revenge track when it plays out and it drops the TRP, better AR stays far away from that. 
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Desichiqneez

@Jas check FB reply under Paro's post...!!!!

Guysss if DD can make a comeback as madhu's DAUGHTER ...

Why not we demand AR comeback also as ARYAN...!!!!

credits : our awsumess JAS...!!!! rightlfuly saiddd...!!!

Boyyy this so called leap jst got me excited n thinkin again...!!!
ðŸĪĢðŸĪŠ

This is not bad idea, that again we will have SulBala only younger with diffrent names ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Now I'm thinking why the CV's put Aryan in a boarding school/hostel and they are taking a leap if for not the new Madhubala RM daughter to fall in love with him, issh it's her cousin. But definitely the way they like revenge tracks, Aryan is definitely going to come for revenge on new Madhu, for having the life he should have had. After the whole revenge is over he will find his fallen in love with her and they can be together, apart for them being cousins (that too on the father's side) I'm okay with it. Unless knowing the CV's they will be a love triangle with Aryan and one more other guy with new Madhu in the middle. Probably they style and the other guy will be some goody goody that will end up with Madhu and kill Aryan. With the way they like love triangles murders etc that will probably be it, and they will have spoiled their new fresh start again. 😆😆 
FatehTejo thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

Now I'm thinking why the CV's put Aryan in a boarding school/hostel and they are taking a leap if for not the new Madhubala RM daughter to fall in love with him, issh it's her cousin. But definitely the way they like revenge tracks, Aryan is definitely going to come for revenge on new Madhu, for having the life he should have had. After the whole revenge is over he will find his fallen in love with her and they can be together, apart for them being cousins (that too on the father's side) I'm okay with it. Unless knowing the CV's they will be a love triangle with Aryan and one more other guy with new Madhu in the middle. Probably they style and the other guy will be some goody goody that will end up with Madhu and kill Aryan. With the way they like love triangles murders etc that will probably be it, and they will have spoiled their new fresh start again. 😆😆 

This new Madhubala track going just like Uttaran. Icha - Veer ( new Veer come ), Tina Dutta also is Meethi. 
Same to same really ðŸ˜† so cvs want with this new track bring better trp to this show. But the most viwers of this show was beacuse of DD or Vivian. 
But I want see how will day make this...
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
oh yeah aryan will be new madhu's brother 

actually what will happen to title of this show ðŸĪ” will madhu's daughter be also named as madhu ðŸĪ” ...
and dd won't be doing both roles of mom n daughter ... logically mom has to die and kvb will play old rk .. still madhu is not pregnant now so this theory also will not work out ðŸĪ”
any idea how they will make out ???
FatehTejo thumbnail
Maybe in these ep they will show RK out of jail, some romantic moments. Madhu pregnant. Some years leap new RK i Madhu have a daughter.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --jas--

oh yeah aryan will be new madhu's brother 

actually what will happen to title of this show ðŸĪ” will madhu's daughter be also named as madhu ðŸĪ” ...
and dd won't be doing both roles of mom n daughter ... logically mom has to die and kvb will play old rk .. still madhu is not pregnant now so this theory also will not work out ðŸĪ”
any idea how they will make out ???

Madhu's pregnant already I'm thinking after Ria left RK was just on Madhu the whole time a lot of coochie coo scenes. I was thinking that Pabho/Dips would make some difficulties for Madhu because she and KRK are sleeping in the same room though he on the sofa, except last night when she was sick he slept on the bed, but they didn't do anything, instead he woke up went to go make karda for her and fed it to her, eventually RK's comes out of jail and that pregnancy would have caused problems for Madhu yet again. But it's not going that way, the spoiler says RK escapes from jail just as Madhu and KRK are talking, KRK confesses everything to Madhu on reading a letter RK smuggled out of the jail to Madhu, I think RK escapes out of jail but Bhujang will kill him having pretended he was a policeman or something, RK being an escaped convict ðŸĪĒ, meanwhile Madhu has uncovered the guy with her is KRK already yesterday, but it will be too late to save RK maybe he will be shot when escaping jail or they could be a fight somewhere and he will be killed.

I'm thinking for new Madhu to grow up like her father RK, have his traits and personality and therefore become the junoon in the story it will be Radhaji raising her (not the current Madhu, maybe they are planning current Madhu to die in childbirth). Its my understanding the only reason they are continuing is for DD fans as you said Jas, the last Madhu disappointed them the most, after Geet such a strong character to show Madhu completely with no spine and ruled by the ishq for RK, that's why I think this new one will be more selfish, more like RK's character, someone else has to be the ishq in Madhubala's story, it has to be the guy she gets involved with. 

KVB might play old RK I'm not sure about his role, in order for the daughter to be the way she will turn out perhaps she has to see first hand her father, like an elder heathcliff character from wuthering heights, maybe that's why VD refused to play a father of such a big daughter. But I don't know if KVB will agree to do RK's role, his friends with VD and his wife, honestly, it's better they kill off RK before on escaping from jail and Radhaji is the one that infuses this dream to be a Superstar in new Madhu and not necessarily young Madhu to see the selfishness of RK first hand, she will take after her two parents, one will give her the looks and the other personality. 
Edited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
it seems in sbs they said kvb will be old rk ...now i saw in the forum ,rk will die ðŸ˜ē madhu's manhoosiyat kamiyab ðŸ˜† ... going by madhu's pativrat she also should die ...but a leap is happening ðŸĪ“
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --jas--

it seems in sbs they said kvb will be old rk ...now i saw in the forum ,rk will die ðŸ˜ē madhu's manhoosiyat kamiyab ðŸ˜† ... going by madhu's pativrat she also should die ...but a leap is happening ðŸĪ“

I think they are going with the last paragraph then of my long post above. RK after Madhu's death at childbirth becomes Heathcliffe of Wuthering Heights little Madhu sees his personality first hand and becomes him when he kills himself later following his Madhu/Biwi.