Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SDRFF#1: The Mischieveous & Sane Club [SIO] (Page 144)

-AppleOfMaEye- IF-Stunnerz
-AppleOfMaEye-
-AppleOfMaEye-

Joined: 15 July 2013
Posts: 38188

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Start making a new thread Maliha Big smile
So I can call more DFFs LOL
once i read these 5 pages only then..

n try to be nice on P#147-150LOL

you know my love may pay a visit to last few pagesLOLLOLLOL

oh ya I forgot that D'oh
how was ur day Maliha ?? Embarrassed LOL
i was all connected to forum today...
n day was kinda better...
as weekend coming...
so th day was less frustratingBig smileBig smileBig smile


hmm same here !
I have to study tomorrow I have a test on Monday ! Ouch
here in Pakistan we have better Fridays n worst MondaysOuchOuchOuch
all burden is leaved fah mondaysCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Bubble007--

-AppleOfMaEye- IF-Stunnerz
-AppleOfMaEye-
-AppleOfMaEye-

Joined: 15 July 2013
Posts: 38188

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

how was yours???
m still missing on yo new update...
going to make new threadLOLLOLLOL
n reading th updateEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Update is not even long so u won't like it that much LOL
lets seeSleepySleepySleepySleepy
LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Bubble007--

--Bubble007-- IF-Stunnerz
--Bubble007--
--Bubble007--

Joined: 30 August 2013
Posts: 42609

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Start making a new thread Maliha Big smile
So I can call more DFFs LOL
once i read these 5 pages only then..

n try to be nice on P#147-150LOL

you know my love may pay a visit to last few pagesLOLLOLLOL

oh ya I forgot that D'oh
how was ur day Maliha ?? Embarrassed LOL
i was all connected to forum today...
n day was kinda better...
as weekend coming...
so th day was less frustratingBig smileBig smileBig smile


hmm same here !
I have to study tomorrow I have a test on Monday ! Ouch
here in Pakistan we have better Fridays n worst MondaysOuchOuchOuch
all burden is leaved fah mondaysCryCryCry


ya true ! LOL
--Bubble007-- IF-Stunnerz
--Bubble007--
--Bubble007--

Joined: 30 August 2013
Posts: 42609

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

how was yours???
m still missing on yo new update...
going to make new threadLOLLOLLOL
n reading th updateEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Update is not even long so u won't like it that much LOL
lets seeSleepy
LOLLOLLOL

okie LOL
-AppleOfMaEye- IF-Stunnerz
-AppleOfMaEye-
-AppleOfMaEye-

Joined: 15 July 2013
Posts: 38188

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Start making a new thread Maliha Big smile
So I can call more DFFs LOL
once i read these 5 pages only then..

n try to be nice on P#147-150LOL

you know my love may pay a visit to last few pagesLOLLOLLOL

oh ya I forgot that D'oh
how was ur day Maliha ?? Embarrassed LOL
i was all connected to forum today...
n day was kinda better...
as weekend coming...
so th day was less frustratingBig smileBig smileBig smile


hmm same here !
I have to study tomorrow I have a test on Monday ! Ouch
here in Pakistan we have better Fridays n worst MondaysOuchOuchOuch
all burden is leaved fah mondaysCryCryCry


ya true ! LOL
was here any jokeErmm

ROFL
ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Bubble007--

-Anitha- IF-Stunnerz
-Anitha-
-Anitha-

Joined: 29 April 2013
Posts: 32849

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by Ani-asya

@bubble when u going to fullfill ur promise tat u given to me - when u become rocker.. See now u are going to be sizzler soon. till now i didnt get asya romantic osCry


Did I promise ??ShockedD'oh
A romantic OS by me ??
I don't know I am good at it or not !
but I wrote a OS 15 days back regarding Ayat Ahad and AsYa !
Its having bit of a romance should I complete it ??
Ani,,
i promised<font color="#990000">Blushing</font>

s dear i know u promised me.. Like tat iqra also promised meEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Bubble007--

-AppleOfMaEye- IF-Stunnerz
-AppleOfMaEye-
-AppleOfMaEye-

Joined: 15 July 2013
Posts: 38188

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

how was yours???
m still missing on yo new update...
going to make new threadLOLLOLLOL
n reading th updateEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Update is not even long so u won't like it that much LOL
lets seeSleepy
LOLLOLLOL

okie LOL
btw where is sonia today???
my ROFL partnerROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Bubble007--

-AppleOfMaEye- IF-Stunnerz
-AppleOfMaEye-
-AppleOfMaEye-

Joined: 15 July 2013
Posts: 38188

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ani-asya

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by Ani-asya

@bubble when u going to fullfill ur promise tat u given to me - when u become rocker.. See now u are going to be sizzler soon. till now i didnt get asya romantic osCry


Did I promise ??ShockedD'oh
A romantic OS by me ??
I don't know I am good at it or not !
but I wrote a OS 15 days back regarding Ayat Ahad and AsYa !
Its having bit of a romance should I complete it ??
Ani,,
i promised<font color="#990000">Blushing</font>

s dear i know u promised me.. Like tat iqra also promised meEmbarrassed
k,,k...ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Bubble007--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Arhi Tamil Chat Club #60**Invites Only**

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114

Author: vijiasr08   Replies: 905   Views: 23782

vijiasr08 905 23782 23 April 2014 at 9:06pm by vijiasr08
Bigg Boss Chat Club #11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: GETGOIN   Replies: 1164   Views: 34217

GETGOIN 1164 34217 01 February 2014 at 10:18am by ~~~~
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: swan20   Replies: 1168   Views: 64314

swan20 1168 64314 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.
Hum Sane Hai #2 (By Invite Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: BheegiBasanti   Replies: 601   Views: 23617

BheegiBasanti 601 23617 10 March 2011 at 5:27pm by monar
Hum Sane Hai #1 (Invitees only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: BheegiBasanti   Replies: 1179   Views: 38058

BheegiBasanti 1179 38058 28 November 2010 at 12:05pm by cooldude10

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index