Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SDRFF#1: The Mischieveous & Sane Club [SIO] (Page 114)

--Bubble007-- IF-Stunnerz
--Bubble007--
--Bubble007--

Joined: 30 August 2013
Posts: 42609

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2012

in her last fanfic there was a character named arbaaz..
zoya became the mother of his babyDead
n when he died zoya married asad

wow interesting ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maha2012-AppleOfMaEye-

maha2012 IF-Sizzlerz
maha2012
maha2012

Joined: 08 January 2012
Posts: 23204

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by maha2012

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by maha2012

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by maha2012

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by maha2012

maliha i have the best way to fix ur moodBig smile
bring it ONErmm

Lol read this particular fanfic i suggested yesterday..
where the author made Asad a disgusting rapist Coolto grow as a writerROFL
UghhDead

i read her first few lines of opening UP
and that made me to thinkSleepy

what she is really  trying to say...
i couldn't get the punch...
so hit the BACK buttonLOLLOLLOL
hahaha it was in fact funnyLOL
i mean the writers have lost itROFL
zoya believes in her heart that asad still loves me after first rapeAngryShocked
she sayss HII to himLOL
and he rapes her againCool
the writer seems to have gotten her brain twistedLOLROFL
i read her one ff earlier,,,
not complete,, buh half...
she doesn't like character asad as much...

iqra!
like we h8 RAK,, she feels th same way for AAK...Angry

she hates the lead characterROFL
she brought in iqbal khan to get intimate with zoya in the storyLOL
although i like iqbal khanEmbarrassed
iqbal khan...
i searched fah em,,,
i have seen one of his shows...
don't remember th name,, in which he got replaced too...
well after this much praise of th fic i feel reading itLOL

ya he is good even his new show is getting so much apreciation but haven't watched it yet !!
have u guys watched Kaisa yeh pyaar hai ??
Its Iqbal Khan's first show !
i just loved him during kaisa yeh pyaar haiBlushing
uske baad he came in karam apna apna n got replacedAngry
he was the ksg of that timeEmbarrassed
but now he's missing the old charm.. yet his masculine husky voice is ufffBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AppleOfMaEye---Bubble007--

-AppleOfMaEye- IF-Stunnerz
-AppleOfMaEye-
-AppleOfMaEye-

Joined: 15 July 2013
Posts: 38188

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2012

who watches greys anatomy?
i don't
watched 1 season...
n i even don't remember which 1 was thatROFLROFLROFL

ps i don't like docs muchLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Bubble007--

--Bubble007-- IF-Stunnerz
--Bubble007--
--Bubble007--

Joined: 30 August 2013
Posts: 42609

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2012

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by maha2012

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by maha2012

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by maha2012

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by maha2012

maliha i have the best way to fix ur moodBig smile
bring it ONErmm

Lol read this particular fanfic i suggested yesterday..
where the author made Asad a disgusting rapist Coolto grow as a writerROFL
UghhDead

i read her first few lines of opening UP
and that made me to thinkSleepy

what she is really  trying to say...
i couldn't get the punch...
so hit the BACK buttonLOLLOLLOL
hahaha it was in fact funnyLOL
i mean the writers have lost itROFL
zoya believes in her heart that asad still loves me after first rapeAngryShocked
she sayss HII to himLOL
and he rapes her againCool
the writer seems to have gotten her brain twistedLOLROFL
i read her one ff earlier,,,
not complete,, buh half...
she doesn't like character asad as much...

iqra!
like we h8 RAK,, she feels th same way for AAK...Angry

she hates the lead characterROFL
she brought in iqbal khan to get intimate with zoya in the storyLOL
although i like iqbal khanEmbarrassed
iqbal khan...
i searched fah em,,,
i have seen one of his shows...
don't remember th name,, in which he got replaced too...
well after this much praise of th fic i feel reading itLOL

ya he is good even his new show is getting so much apreciation but haven't watched it yet !!
have u guys watched Kaisa yeh pyaar hai ??
Its Iqbal Khan's first show !
i just loved him during kaisa yeh pyaar haiBlushing
uske baad he came in karam apna apna n got replacedAngry
he was the ksg of that timeEmbarrassed
but now he's missing the old charm.. yet his masculine husky voice is ufffBlushing

ya same here he was so cool in Kaisa Yeh Pyaar hai !!
I loved that lovestory quite different !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AppleOfMaEye-

-AppleOfMaEye- IF-Stunnerz
-AppleOfMaEye-
-AppleOfMaEye-

Joined: 15 July 2013
Posts: 38188

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2012

in her last fanfic there was a character named arbaaz..
zoya became the mother of his babyDead
n when he died zoya married asad
Maha!
that was cool??? Dead

buh anyways Arbaaz was really a good looking man,,
in that fic i liked Asad in inferno

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Bubble007--

--Bubble007-- IF-Stunnerz
--Bubble007--
--Bubble007--

Joined: 30 August 2013
Posts: 42609

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by maha2012

who watches greys anatomy?
i don't
watched 1 season...
n i even don't remember which 1 was thatROFLROFLROFL

ps i don't like docs muchLOLLOLLOL

then whom do u like Maliha ?? Angry LOLLOLLOL

I love doctors Embarrassed
-AppleOfMaEye- IF-Stunnerz
-AppleOfMaEye-
-AppleOfMaEye-

Joined: 15 July 2013
Posts: 38188

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by maha2012

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by maha2012

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by maha2012

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by maha2012

maliha i have the best way to fix ur moodBig smile
bring it ONErmm

Lol read this particular fanfic i suggested yesterday..
where the author made Asad a disgusting rapist Coolto grow as a writerROFL
UghhDead

i read her first few lines of opening UP
and that made me to thinkSleepy

what she is really  trying to say...
i couldn't get the punch...
so hit the BACK buttonLOLLOLLOL
hahaha it was in fact funnyLOL
i mean the writers have lost itROFL
zoya believes in her heart that asad still loves me after first rapeAngryShocked
she sayss HII to himLOL
and he rapes her againCool
the writer seems to have gotten her brain twistedLOLROFL
i read her one ff earlier,,,
not complete,, buh half...
she doesn't like character asad as much...

iqra!
like we h8 RAK,, she feels th same way for AAK...Angry

she hates the lead characterROFL
she brought in iqbal khan to get intimate with zoya in the storyLOL
although i like iqbal khanEmbarrassed
iqbal khan...
i searched fah em,,,
i have seen one of his shows...
don't remember th name,, in which he got replaced too...
well after this much praise of th fic i feel reading itLOL

ya he is good even his new show is getting so much apreciation but haven't watched it yet !!
have u guys watched Kaisa yeh pyaar hai ??
Its Iqbal Khan's first show !
no i didn't watch that...
i watched Karam apna's frst 60-70 epis on u-tube...
n when he got replaced i quit th showROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maha2012--Bubble007--

sonia555 IF-Stunnerz
sonia555
sonia555

Joined: 16 October 2010
Posts: 32454

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Check this new poll which is asking which TV actor  are you missing the most as 2013 ends..
Karan Singh Grover is mentioned...don't forget to vote... Smile


http://www.fuzionproductions.com/miss-screen-2013-ends/
Done Thumbs Up
Sonia!
why you are that serious today??? SleepySleepy
Huh? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AppleOfMaEye---Bubble007--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Arhi Tamil Chat Club #60**Invites Only**

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114

Author: vijiasr08   Replies: 905   Views: 23787

vijiasr08 905 23787 23 April 2014 at 9:06pm by vijiasr08
Bigg Boss Chat Club #11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: GETGOIN   Replies: 1164   Views: 34222

GETGOIN 1164 34222 01 February 2014 at 10:18am by ~~~~
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: swan20   Replies: 1168   Views: 64329

swan20 1168 64329 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.
Hum Sane Hai #2 (By Invite Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: BheegiBasanti   Replies: 601   Views: 23621

BheegiBasanti 601 23621 10 March 2011 at 5:27pm by monar
Hum Sane Hai #1 (Invitees only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: BheegiBasanti   Replies: 1179   Views: 38060

BheegiBasanti 1179 38060 28 November 2010 at 12:05pm by cooldude10

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index