Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
@Sruthi ..Very interestingly put!!!Thanks!!
My question would now be what is the threshold for breaking shackles ..What is the crescendo of SILENT SUFFERING in the name of RESPECT😕
Kimkudos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏Excellent post Shruthiravi . 
.kat. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manzilmukul

@Blue..
Well though the comment is not directed towards me but I will answer the MATURITY AND COMPLEXITY PART..I never thought I will but.. I will definitely share my own story..I am the bahu of a VERY CONSERVATIVE FAMILY..A family where Bahus were supposed to adorn pallus and not even sit near proximity of MIL's ,We even did purdah from our  MALE In laws...
my mother's home ,Yes I was a girl who belonged to a home where Women were LIBERAL..the transformation was too much to bear..But I will tell you what the REAL meaning of SACRIFICE means...My husband stood for me ,Stood up for anything that was WRONG AND REGRESSIVE..Not only for me but SETTING AN EXAMPLE FOR ALL THOSE COMING BAHUS OF OUR FAMILY.Believe me when I say it He loves his OWN mother more than ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD-YES MORE THAN SURAJ DOES.But just because FAMILY COMES FIRST he never bowed his HEAD TO WHAT WAS WRONG!!Honestly  my MIL understood ,she was reprimanded for all that was negative..THAT WAS NOT HURTING HER ...THAT WAS STANDING FOR WHAT WAS RIGHT...
I wear business suits to work.We are modern in every sense of the word not only in  thinking and treating women with respect but also focussing on warmth of emotions rather than burdening each other in the name of sanskaars

You won't believe but we live in different cities because I HAD DREAMS ...I HAD DREAMS which could be fulfilled in this way...
We had moments of apprehensions but HE ONLY SAYS ..YOU WILL FOLLOW YOUR DREAM NO MATTER WHAT??
This is what a HUSBAND STANDS FOR NOT ONLY WITH EACH OTHER BUT FOR EACH OTHER...

Thanks for sharing your story with us! Wow u r indeed a real life sandhya! 👏

Dabh is also very similar to ur story! N suraj is also trying to stand up for his wife in his own way! It's his personality, he is this shy, innocent kind of guy, n is doing his best. 

N its a daily soap! They exaggerate n drag!

N to be honest, we dabh fans also get frustrated with the way the cvs have changed the chr of sandy, n have made suraj too obedient n babho too, too, too, much!

One good thing is we get to use all the emoticons on the side from love, to frustration, to anger, to puzzle,...which no other show offers! 

Welcome to dabh family! U have become one of us now! U have even shared ur life story which u have never done before!!!
 The magic of DABH!!!
ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good question!

and i think almost u guys satisfied !

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

@Blue..
Well though the comment is not directed towards me but I will answer the MATURITY AND COMPLEXITY PART..I never thought I will but.. I will definitely share my own story..I am the bahu of a VERY CONSERVATIVE FAMILY..A family where Bahus were supposed to adorn pallus and not even sit near proximity of MIL's ,We even did purdah from our  MALE In laws...
my mother's home ,Yes I was a girl who belonged to a home where Women were LIBERAL..the transformation was too much to bear..But I will tell you what the REAL meaning of SACRIFICE means...My husband stood for me ,Stood up for anything that was WRONG AND REGRESSIVE..Not only for me but SETTING AN EXAMPLE FOR ALL THOSE COMING BAHUS OF OUR FAMILY.Believe me when I say it He loves his OWN mother more than ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD-YES MORE THAN SURAJ DOES.But just because FAMILY COMES FIRST he never bowed his HEAD TO WHAT WAS WRONG!!Honestly  my MIL understood ,she was reprimanded for all that was negative..THAT WAS NOT HURTING HER ...THAT WAS STANDING FOR WHAT WAS RIGHT...
I wear business suits to work.We are modern in every sense of the word not only in  thinking and treating women with respect but also focussing on warmth of emotions rather than burdening each other in the name of sanskaars

You won't believe but we live in different cities because I HAD DREAMS ...I HAD DREAMS which could be fulfilled in this way...
We had moments of apprehensions but HE ONLY SAYS ..YOU WILL FOLLOW YOUR DREAM NO MATTER WHAT??
This is what a HUSBAND STANDS FOR NOT ONLY WITH EACH OTHER BUT FOR EACH OTHER...

👏 👏 Standing ovation ! 🤗 I'm so proud of you Piu .
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ..PT..

Thanks for sharing your story with us! Wow u r indeed a real life sandhya! 👏

Dabh is also very similar to ur story! N suraj is also trying to stand up for his wife in his own way! It's his personality, he is this shy, innocent kind of guy, n is doing his best. 

N its a daily soap! They exaggerate n drag!

N to be honest, we dabh fans also get frustrated with the way the cvs have changed the chr of sandy, n have made suraj too obedient n babho too, too, too, much!

One good thing is we get to use all the emoticons on the side from love, to frustration, to anger, to puzzle,...which no other show offers! 

Welcome to dabh family! U have become one of us now! U have even shared ur life story which u have never done before!!!
 The magic of DABH!!!

🤗
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ PT thanks for the warm WELCOME but No not at ALL I am NOT SIMILAR TO SANDHYA...I have a FOOT IN MY MOUTH DISEASE.I never CAN STAND ANYTHING WHICH IS WRONG.I will NOT BEAR ANY TORTURE PATIENTLY .I started my life with my Dreams and LUCKILY I never had any HASSLES of studies BEcause My parenst were very LIBERAL AND MODERN...I did not FOLD HANDS and beg for Forgiveness..I never gave in to any kind of Pressure😃Then That's me because for me the quest for righteousness is far more important than so called Sacrifice
Edited by manzilmukul - 10 years ago
.kat. thumbnail

@ PT thanks for the warm WELCOME but No not at ALL I am NOT SIMILAR TO SANDHYA...I have a FOOT IN MY MOUTH DISEASE.I never CAN STAND ANYTHING WHICH IS WRONG.I will NOT BEAR ANY TORTURE PATIENTLY .I started my life with my Dreams and LUCKILY I never had any HASSLES of studies BEcause My parenst were very LIBERAL AND MODERN...I did not FOLD HANDS and beg for Forgiveness..I never gave in to any kind of Pressure😃Then That's me

Good for u M! Good to know such strong people. 
Then M, we, i mean, u n me share one thing! 
Foot in the mouth disease! 
I say things that come to my mind, be it serious or not so serious, half the time not so seriously I say serious things, or seriously I say not so seriously things!!!! 

Watching dabh from the beginning kind of helps to understand the show and the characters better! 

Again nice to have all of u here to share in the fun and the puzzle of dabh!
 Welcome to dabh and hope to see more such thought provoking n nice posts n participation in other threads also. 

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whew! A thread is up where healthy discussion is taking place and I can share my views without any hesitation..

@Piu:- I liked the way you've put forth your views as an unbiased viewer. Admire your debating skills wholeheartedly.⭐️.

I share the same sentiments as you in every matters. In my past posts I've said plenty of times that CVs have messed up with the concept of supportive husband and made a mockery of the beautiful/inspirational storyline and I'm still stick to my standpoint. Another thing I'd like to add on the concept of supportive husband from my few months of marriage life experience : He'll always encourages you to live the life of values you believe in. Never force/push you to do something you're uncomfortable with.

I'm still trying to figure out why CVs are making such a big deal of SoorYa's separation? They portrayed their love so divine and pure like the days of "SatyaYug" --  then physical presence/distance is just a mere. They can feel each-other presence no matter where they live. Isn't it?🤔.

And please add me in the category of "Foot in the mouth disease"..