Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

gear up guys and show ur creativity

dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Omg omg...just saw the on location video...yeh kyz tha I mean. Cvz of ebp are copying and carryforwarding all our ideas...darn..lthey r being original chors here 😆 what the...they r following us like ..
Our nirma thts are affecting them too 😆 ..office romance, fake love, revenge drama, jungle romance, we all were shouting seperation...they gave us, we wanted kamina shlok back...he came back today truly...and and and...if any of u rem we had discussed jail romance in so much detail...and now we r getting that too...omg...guys lets dedicate this thread to our nirma imaginations now...hopefully cvz will surely fulfill our wishes...between...see they did so bheegi bheegi raat, kDakti bijli..astha baby afraid, bonfire...gosh..toota hut..they just .like r mKing me beleive that they like my ideas...omg...that epi was super hot...lusty shlokie and husky astha...in shirt...but did u guys notice there was no cut in her shirt after the last button...hmm so I guess shlok stitched and gave her that shirt 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jenny dear...now we should ask them for table romance which is still unused...chalo office table na sahi...policestation table hi sahi.🤣...

and second honeymoon trip in jail...😆
Edited by meerab... - 10 years ago
-LECHU- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ana di missed you like anythhing
welcome back🤗
i will come back..wait a little😊
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG jail romance, I Remember, I remember 🤣 🤣 uss topic ko hum kahaan se kahaan leke gaya tha... 🤣 poor TM...I guess after then I never saw her post here 🤣 🤣
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yaaay we have kameena shlok agian

i can't wait for them to spend some quality time together in jail
jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dreamyjennice

Omg omg...just saw the on location video...yeh kyz tha I mean. Cvz of ebp are copying and carryforwarding all our ideas...darn..lthey r being original chors here 😆 what the...they r following us like ..
Our nirma thts are affecting them too 😆 ..office romance, fake love, revenge drama, jungle romance, we all were shouting seperation...they gave us, we wanted kamina shlok back...he came back today truly...and and and...if any of u rem we had discussed jail romance in so much detail...and now we r getting that too...omg...guys lets dedicate this thread to our nirma imaginations now...hopefully cvz will surely fulfill our wishes...between...see they did so bheegi bheegi raat, kDakti bijli..astha baby afraid, bonfire...gosh..toota hut..they just .like r mKing me beleive that they like my ideas...omg...that epi was super hot...lusty shlokie and husky astha...in shirt...but did u guys notice there was no cut in her shirt after the last button...hmm so I guess shlok stitched and gave her that shirt 🤣

looks like nirma is going to be the real award winner this time👏
no wonder waseem tweeted sab ki pasand nirma😳
eagerly waiting for jail mein mangal 😳😃
think of other suitable locations guys😆

dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

OMG jail romance, I Remember, I remember 🤣 🤣 uss topic ko hum kahaan se kahaan leke gaya tha... 🤣 poor TM...I guess after then I never saw her post here 🤣 🤣

yupp mariyum...that was superhit a d tm never came back...I was really missing u all...will reply all of u later...kids wanna sleep...will join u all soon
-LECHU- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jonee

looks like nirma is going to be the real award winner this time👏
no wonder waseem tweeted sab ki pasand nirma😳
eagerly waiting for jail mein mangal 😳😃
think of other suitable locations guys😆

nirma club jai ho😎
sabki pasand nirma😃
waseem sabirji love nirma members a lot😳 😳
see we expected seperation
and i was afraid nirma club will be jobless
but see he is too good!😛
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
again more less space than a manji...how will they manage now...as both locked...one handie free ...wowww
Oblivion007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Waw!!Soo happy after seeing ur post Annie!!Though i've not watched the onlocation video yet,i'm sool ooking forward to the future epis of this show cos i'm sure after giving back to back fantabulous epis the cvs are not going to dissapoint us!