India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

gear up guys and show ur creativity

dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Omg omg...just saw the on location video...yeh kyz tha I mean. Cvz of ebp are copying and carryforwarding all our ideas...darn..lthey r being original chors here LOL what the...they r following us like ..
Our nirma thts are affecting them too LOL ..office romance, fake love, revenge drama, jungle romance, we all were shouting seperation...they gave us, we wanted kamina shlok back...he came back today truly...and and and...if any of u rem we had discussed jail romance in so much detail...and now we r getting that too...omg...guys lets dedicate this thread to our nirma imaginations now...hopefully cvz will surely fulfill our wishes...between...see they did so bheegi bheegi raat, kDakti bijli..astha baby afraid, bonfire...gosh..toota hut..they just .like r mKing me beleive that they like my ideas...omg...that epi was super hot...lusty shlokie and husky astha...in shirt...but did u guys notice there was no cut in her shirt after the last button...hmm so I guess shlok stitched and gave her that shirt ROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjamissnida222Oblivion007PiuPerera--Devakshi--maivellidecemaprLaura..-LECHU-geesAfiChanAC_CA--Sia--TomNJerry...Neelum.drashti

TomNJerry... IF-Sizzlerz
TomNJerry...
TomNJerry...

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:58am | IP Logged
jenny dear...now we should ask them for table romance which is still unused...chalo office table na sahi...policestation table hi sahi.ROFL...

and second honeymoon trip in jail...LOL

Edited by meerab... - 06 January 2014 at 9:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Devakshi---LECHU-dreamyjennice

-LECHU- IF-Rockerz
-LECHU-
-LECHU-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:58am | IP Logged
ana di missed you like anythhing
welcome backHug
i will come back..wait a littleSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Devakshi--dreamyjennice

Asherkibiwi IF-Sizzlerz
Asherkibiwi
Asherkibiwi

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
OMG jail romance, I Remember, I remember ROFL ROFL uss topic ko hum kahaan se kahaan leke gaya tha... ROFL poor TM...I guess after then I never saw her post here ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-LECHU-dreamyjenniceTomNJerry...

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged
yaaay we have kameena shlok agian

i can't wait for them to spend some quality time together in jail

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

missnida222--Devakshi--dreamyjenniceTomNJerry...

jonee IF-Dazzler
jonee
jonee

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

Omg omg...just saw the on location video...yeh kyz tha I mean. Cvz of ebp are copying and carryforwarding all our ideas...darn..lthey r being original chors here LOL what the...they r following us like ..
Our nirma thts are affecting them too LOL ..office romance, fake love, revenge drama, jungle romance, we all were shouting seperation...they gave us, we wanted kamina shlok back...he came back today truly...and and and...if any of u rem we had discussed jail romance in so much detail...and now we r getting that too...omg...guys lets dedicate this thread to our nirma imaginations now...hopefully cvz will surely fulfill our wishes...between...see they did so bheegi bheegi raat, kDakti bijli..astha baby afraid, bonfire...gosh..toota hut..they just .like r mKing me beleive that they like my ideas...omg...that epi was super hot...lusty shlokie and husky astha...in shirt...but did u guys notice there was no cut in her shirt after the last button...hmm so I guess shlok stitched and gave her that shirt ROFL

looks like nirma is going to be the real award winner this timeClap
no wonder waseem tweeted sab ki pasand nirmaEmbarrassed
eagerly waiting for jail mein mangal EmbarrassedBig smile
think of other suitable locations guysLOL

--Devakshi---LECHU-dreamyjenniceTomNJerry...

dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asharkibiwi

OMG jail romance, I Remember, I remember ROFL ROFL uss topic ko hum kahaan se kahaan leke gaya tha... ROFL poor TM...I guess after then I never saw her post here ROFL ROFL
yupp mariyum...that was superhit a d tm never came back...I was really missing u all...will reply all of u later...kids wanna sleep...will join u all soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Devakshi--

-LECHU- IF-Rockerz
-LECHU-
-LECHU-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jonee

Originally posted by dreamyjennice

looks like nirma is going to be the real award winner this timeClap
no wonder waseem tweeted sab ki pasand nirmaEmbarrassed
eagerly waiting for jail mein mangal EmbarrassedBig smile
think of other suitable locations guysLOL

nirma club jai hoCool
sabki pasand nirmaBig smile
waseem sabirji love nirma members a lotEmbarrassed Embarrassed
see we expected seperation
and i was afraid nirma club will be jobless
but see he is too good!Tongue

--Devakshi--dreamyjenniceTomNJerry...Neelum.drashti