Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Rivs, so good to see you back.

So Najma's good news brings you back to making a post.πŸ˜‰

Coming to the topic of your post, I don't think Najma will lose her baby, maybe she will adopt tannu's kitten, and if both are boys, we can expect the much awaited bro clash, a few years down the line.πŸ˜†

I think the story is back from being bad to good. So, hope to see you around. 
I saw all of Zoyaan and even enjoyed some of them.πŸ˜†
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Go4welkin

I want Najma and Tanveer both to have babies and down the line Najma's  baby have some serious sickness and need some transplant ( bone marrow, kidney or something like that) and Tanveer will give consent to take it from her kid and eventually she will die or go to jail and Najma decides to adopt the kid. This way both Najma and Tanveer are even in sacrifices and blessings.

I don't want Najma to loose baby because it is not fair to her and if she adopts Tannu's child as she can't make babies, it comes across as opportunist or selfish because otherwise she used to not bother about that baby.

Oh but would not the transplant require the same set of parents? Would that mean Tannu's baby will be sickπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†?

Well wasn't Najma selfish a few months ago? I thought the whole forum hated her for going after Imran even though she knew he was Nikhat's ex?
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: erli

Anything can happend...because it is Qubool HaiπŸ˜†...anything is possibleπŸ˜›

you got that right Missy!!!
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Hiya Rivs darling πŸ€—. 

You made a post after sooo long. Good to see you.πŸ˜ƒ
I know...Najma and Tannu in the recent episodes had me thinking. The whole focus on the baby suddenly makes me feel like that will be the next track. Gudiya factory raaz will not come out completely coz that how QH rollsπŸ˜‰

Wasn't Najma supposed to do her MA post marriage as decided by AAK before giving her away to Imran? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
What is MA as compared to getting married and being busy in the process of making babies? Ask a certain someone who is excited about her impending nupitals.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† But I am sure she will complete her graduation unlike Najjo.

Imran is MIA. Looks like he is in the bedroom all the time waiting for Najma to fulfill her bahu and devraani/behen waali duties and rush into his arms πŸ˜‰. The result is for all to see πŸ˜†. His strike rate seems to be very good πŸ˜†.
Its not his doing. Indian tele women have a very fertile womb. They only need to do it once to get preggo. Check out any show.

As my darling friend Div mentioned, Najma and Imran are living her Asya dream. That's so true .
Sacchi? I don't want AsYa to have babies anytime soon...Let the prude learn to enjoy life and move on from hugs before we start wishing them babies

Najma is preggers now so her MA gaya tel lene πŸ‘. I can already see a 10 year leap with both kids (Najma's and Tannu's) grown up and Tannu's kid being a terror and forever bullying Najma's kid πŸ˜†. Both jethanis (Nikhat and Samira) are free to help provided they get free time from their own πŸ˜†. Of course Nikhat can also help Samira with her kid and Samira can help Nikhat with hers. One big happy family πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
OMG...that would be very entertaining. A bit like KSBKBT with its huge families just QH style. Miya, uski do biwi aur bacche.πŸ˜† And like KSBKBT they can all marry inside the family.

Btw I haven't started watching yet. I saw your post and just had to comment πŸ˜ƒ.
Watch it girl...its getting interesting. 

GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Hey Rivs, so good to see you back.
I am glad to be back Gita...

So Najma's good news brings you back to making a post.πŸ˜‰
Haha...I could care less about the drama that the forum was indulged in the last couple weeks. It does not bother me all that much coz I was always here for the story and AsYa. The faces of AsYa don't matter. The characterization was always Gul's and as long as she is around, she can make anyone look/feel like them. I think. Plus in the end the industry is and will remain one big happy family and will have the last laugh at our expense. Why give them the chance? Why bloat someone's ego?

Coming to the topic of your post, I don't think Najma will lose her baby, maybe she will adopt tannu's kitten, and if both are boys, we can expect the much awaited bro clash, a few years down the line.πŸ˜†
Oh I had comepletely forgotten about the brother's clash. AsYaan, ImHan ke baad the future generation...interesting.

I think the story is back from being bad to good. So, hope to see you around. 
I saw all of Zoyaan and even enjoyed some of them.πŸ˜†
Me too thinks the same. Gul has learned the lesson the hard way. Even actors cannot be retained with bad story, no wonder the audience was leaving. I too enjoyed some of ZoYaan and did not find it all that bad. Infact, I find it hard to see that the same people who questioned ZoYaan friendship were not reacting to ZoHa friendship even before they revealed to be related and were infact enjoying it.

RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know, drama -wise the track that you are pointing at would be poignant. And CV's are quite likely to play that card. But I hope it is not shown like that...

I mean I do want Nazran to adopt Tanu's child, but seriously, can't they bring up two kids?

Emotionally speaking as a mother, I pray no woman suffers this terrible loss of an unborn child and I hope no such track is shown in QH.

Moreover, I would not want Nazma to adopt Tanu's child, just because she does not have a choice. If the CVs play their cards well, they can show good drama in adoption track, resulting in Nazma adopting Tanu's child by choice as she does not want the child to pay for the deeds of the misdirected mother. Like her own mother she should want that children's fate is not decided so much by their blood, as by their upbringing.

BUT BUT BUT I hope they make Nazma strong enough to think all these thoughts first πŸ˜†
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Rucha - I am a mother too. I have never experienced loss but I know friends who have and how badly it affects them.
However, this is telly world. Its drama. This is how most shows play out.
The way you describe it is so much better coz it again proves that despite her bad choices (*cough* Rashid*cough*) Dilshaad's parvarish was right all the way. However, I don't trust the CVs to come up with a brilliant plot given their past track record. Just when they are on the verge of brilliance they mess it up big time. Like really really big time.

Rivs
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: QueenOfMyCastle

@ Blue and Underlined:

I think prior knowledge of upcoming tracks that internet so easily provides, is responsible for such behaviour.

The FOREMOST thing is that we all love ASYA.

QH always had always projected a traingle amongst Asad Zoya and Ayaan. Internet savvy audience, who had a chance to look at synopsyses and interviews and video bytes about it, always knew the triangle would be romantic / marriage related. and Zoya's own words of the past - "Marriage is a sacred bond that I will always respect..." did point in that direction. We did not want to see any one else with Zoya other than Asad. We always saw Zoyaan's friendship under that influence and so even before Zoyaan began, they were doomed. And we always booed.

Again to the internet savvy audience it was always clear that Haider was not part of any triangle with ASYA. he could probably be paired with Humeira, but that was relatively more acceptable. There was no real uproar about it. In fact it was implied several times that Haider would be Zoya's long lost brother (which he almost turned out to be - A cousin is as good as brother😊). Zoya Haider story was never anticipated to have any romantic / marital angle. Hence we could accept Haider and Zoya's friendship with an open mind and heart and find it cute.
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: QueenOfMyCastle

@blue - πŸ€—
Exactly Rivs. Neither has the channel nor has the actor taken any legal recourse. So much for unprofessionalism and low-stooping. Really feel bad for the fans who are spending their money, time, studies for a cause that is not even a cause. 
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: RuchaMulay

@ Blue and Underlined:

I think prior knowledge of upcoming tracks that internet so easily provides, is responsible for such behaviour.

The FOREMOST thing is that we all love ASYA.

QH always had always projected a traingle amongst Asad Zoya and Ayaan. Internet savvy audience, who had a chance to look at synopsyses and interviews and video bytes about it, always knew the triangle would be romantic / marriage related. and Zoya's own words of the past - "Marriage is a sacred bond that I will always respect..." did point in that direction. We did not want to see any one else with Zoya other than Asad. We always saw Zoyaan's friendship under that influence and so even before Zoyaan began, they were doomed. And we always booed.

Again to the internet savvy audience it was always clear that Haider was not part of any triangle with ASYA. he could probably be paired with Humeira, but that was relatively more acceptable. There was no real uproar about it. In fact it was implied several times that Haider would be Zoya's long lost brother (which he almost turned out to be - A cousin is as good as brother😊). Zoya Haider story was never anticipated to have any romantic / marital angle. Hence we could accept Haider and Zoya's friendship with an open mind and heart and find it cute.

Rucha again I agree with you coz I know a lot of my own very close friends felt this way and I understand what they felt. 
Gita and I were just sharing a joke coz she like me was not that bothered with the friendly banter ZoYaan shared. πŸ˜ƒ