Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Najma's baby (Page 3)

GoodGoneWrong IF-Sizzlerz
GoodGoneWrong
GoodGoneWrong

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Rivs, that seem like might happen but really would hate if this happens..

Tanveer used the baby to trap her brother and made mess of his life and her best friend, if that wasnt the case and the baby was just Imran's, I would have been fine. I really wish Tanveer's baby is already dead and so will Najma's and we see some redemption of Imran. Man curses himself for his weakness, the mess he made of his life and others...

But then I am done with seeing Vikram acting as pathetic, he can never justify the track, so WTH do whatever just as long as lesser of Imran and Najma's together scenes, I am fine..

Hey Vineeta,
I agree with you with regards to Tannu. However, the baby is innocent. Also, chances of Najma miscarrying are always higher than Tannu having a still birth given their gestation periods.
Now for Imran - Vikram is not a bad actor, but he a newbie and hence needs better direction. Maybe the new team will be able to bring out his potential better.

GoodGoneWrong
GoodGoneWrong

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gossipgirlxoxo

Originally posted by QueenOfMyCastle

Hola forum wasis...its been a very long time since I made a post.
So Najma is pregnant and Tannu is having a baby in another 3-4-5 months??? I thinks...yeah I thinks that Najma will miss carry and also be told that she will never have a baby.
Same time Tannu will be redeemed ie will do her one good deed before she dies. Or maybe she goes to Jail. But someone will have to raise her baby. Cue - Najma enters and accepts hubby's illegitimate child.

Thoughts?

Rivs
PS: I know a lot of folks have quit, but I intend to stick around unless the story goes drastically bad. Well, I did stick around during Zoyaan so who knows.LOLWink
Rivs Hug
In past 4 lions shows if the OTPs don't have the baby together , the female loses the baby.
So Tanu might lose the baby or
You might be right , for that we have to continue watching QH.
Well, the past shows closed shops when the lead walked out. There is always a time when something different to happensWink.

I don't care either if Tannu baby is gone. The story should move on...that's all I want.

PS: I am liking what I have seen of RV so far.Big smile

GoodGoneWrong
GoodGoneWrong

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pretty_h

dont want najma lost her baby n dont want tanveer baby to be with najma too has she will again come to creat some new hangama which i dont want again 
Yes that's true. If Tannu is alive someday she will come back to create a ruckus about her baby again.
GoodGoneWrong
GoodGoneWrong

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhiholic

this though came on my mind too >>>
Hey Yaari...how are you?
GitaIyer IF-Sizzlerz
GitaIyer
GitaIyer

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Hey Rivs, so good to see you back.

So Najma's good news brings you back to making a post.Wink

Coming to the topic of your post, I don't think Najma will lose her baby, maybe she will adopt tannu's kitten, and if both are boys, we can expect the much awaited bro clash, a few years down the line.LOL

I think the story is back from being bad to good. So, hope to see you around. 
I saw all of Zoyaan and even enjoyed some of them.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Niharika17nautanki_anuGoodGoneWrong

GoodGoneWrong
GoodGoneWrong

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Go4welkin

I want Najma and Tanveer both to have babies and down the line Najma's  baby have some serious sickness and need some transplant ( bone marrow, kidney or something like that) and Tanveer will give consent to take it from her kid and eventually she will die or go to jail and Najma decides to adopt the kid. This way both Najma and Tanveer are even in sacrifices and blessings.

I don't want Najma to loose baby because it is not fair to her and if she adopts Tannu's child as she can't make babies, it comes across as opportunist or selfish because otherwise she used to not bother about that baby.
Oh but would not the transplant require the same set of parents? Would that mean Tannu's baby will be sickWinkLOL?

Well wasn't Najma selfish a few months ago? I thought the whole forum hated her for going after Imran even though she knew he was Nikhat's ex?
GoodGoneWrong
GoodGoneWrong

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by erli

Anything can happend...because it is Qubool HaiLOL...anything is possibleTongue
you got that right Missy!!!
GoodGoneWrong
GoodGoneWrong

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

Hiya Rivs darling Hug

You made a post after sooo long. Good to see you.Big smile
I know...Najma and Tannu in the recent episodes had me thinking. The whole focus on the baby suddenly makes me feel like that will be the next track. Gudiya factory raaz will not come out completely coz that how QH rollsWink

Wasn't Najma supposed to do her MA post marriage as decided by AAK before giving her away to Imran? ConfusedLOL
What is MA as compared to getting married and being busy in the process of making babies? Ask a certain someone who is excited about her impending nupitals.WinkLOL But I am sure she will complete her graduation unlike Najjo.

Imran is MIA. Looks like he is in the bedroom all the time waiting for Najma to fulfill her bahu and devraani/behen waali duties and rush into his arms Wink. The result is for all to see LOL. His strike rate seems to be very good LOL.
Its not his doing. Indian tele women have a very fertile womb. They only need to do it once to get preggo. Check out any show.

As my darling friend Div mentioned, Najma and Imran are living her Asya dream. That's so true Ouch.
Sacchi? I don't want AsYa to have babies anytime soon...Let the prude learn to enjoy life and move on from hugs before we start wishing them babies

Najma is preggers now so her MA gaya tel lene Clap. I can already see a 10 year leap with both kids (Najma's and Tannu's) grown up and Tannu's kid being a terror and forever bullying Najma's kid LOL. Both jethanis (Nikhat and Samira) are free to help provided they get free time from their own LOL. Of course Nikhat can also help Samira with her kid and Samira can help Nikhat with hers. One big happy family EmbarrassedDay DreamingLOL
OMG...that would be very entertaining. A bit like KSBKBT with its huge families just QH style. Miya, uski do biwi aur bacche.LOL And like KSBKBT they can all marry inside the family.

Btw I haven't started watching yet. I saw your post and just had to comment Big smile.
Watch it girl...its getting interesting. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nautanki_anu

Go to top