WOW SUPERB EPISODE :) - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by natkhat..anki..

n that seducing scene hayee 😳

han han , maine khud dekha hai gaanw ki ladkiya itni seedhi nhi hoti , accha khaasa seduse kar leti hai , khastor pe apne BF ko πŸ˜†  direct kheto pe milne jaati hai for date πŸ˜›
Originally posted by ANNMT.

han han , maine khud dekha hai gaanw ki ladkiya itni seedhi nhi hoti , accha khaasa seduse kar leti hai , khastor pe apne BF koπŸ˜† direct kheto pe milne jaati hai for dateπŸ˜›

waise aap bhai ho ki behen 🀣
Originally posted by march2011

who is abusing laila man..she was totally in her character

yhi to main bol rhi hun πŸ˜ƒ 😳
Originally posted by Anvijanya

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Happy first post🀣It was a great post so dwπŸ‘n yeh lailas entry was mind blowing and rudra looked soo hot</font>

thanku πŸ˜†
Fab post , but I don't like Laila scene that much , she looks ok , her performance was fine , BUT not extra ordinary , for me highlight of the show was hot RUDRA or SANAYA in bridal dress 
I am not abusing Laila , but I have to say that she is not very pretty , and her acting skills r not mindblowing , she looks and acted just like a normal vamp in a love story 
Originally posted by jeesie

I am not abusing Laila , but I have to say that she is not very pretty , and her acting skills r not mindblowing , she looks and acted just like a normal vamp in a love story

o dear kal 1st episode tha na aaj k episode mein laila ko dekhna 😳
Thanks a lot dear , but I am watching rr just cuz of PARO and RUDRA , and it doesn't matter how beautiful Laila looks ,she is nothing in compare of SANAYA 
True...it was a superb episode...ankita is so beautiful...Rudra is awesome in angry young man looks...
Originally posted by yoga123

True...it was a superb episode...ankita is so beautiful...Rudra is awesome in angry young man looks...

n seducing scene was superb 😳