Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainy01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm already feeling bad for Paro...poor girl is gonna get her heart shattered..
Irisville thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very true, its going to be very sad soon I already can see her breaking down
-Nashita- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Oh my god! I remember your posts from the IPKKND forum! They were always really good and so is this one! I agree with all of what you said. ðŸ˜Š
rima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DiamondLife

I was wondering where r u🤗

Happy new year...

shastru yaar
kaha ho tum
missed u a lot
hugs🤗
happy new year
rima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 1aeiou

Your post is one with right analysis of the dream of any girl next door have.
Yes several members were thinking that steroid filled butterfly living so many years and the hallucination of Paro and all.
Only one good and bright thing which may be two she had when her parents where alive are Rukmani and Doll.
Doll she gave to a boy why can't she think about Rukmani whenever she is happy, when she was saved from goons she was thinking about Rukmani and now when a big turn in her life Rukmani is there. when Paro was in the jeep after Rudra saved her from goons Rukmani came but her friend didn't notice. So Rukmani must be an imaginary friend who gave strength of survival after the demise of her parents. May be kushi had stars, Paro is having Rukmani

Actually your analysis is beautiful
it belongs as a separate post
please make one
yes rukmani is the imaginary friend she does not have in real
Edited by rima - 10 years ago
rima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: butterfly15..

I think for most women that's true, but I personally never had such dreams, I hate weddings, I'm dreading mine.😆

But I'm looking forward to marriage, it's like the start of something new and beautiful.😳

all the best for when you get married
Edited by rima - 10 years ago
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
When I was Paro's age I was terrified about getting married to someone I did not know at all.
But I understand there are many girls who look forward to this event in their lives thinking the man they are going to marry will be their knight in shining armor.

I think Paro is a little of both right now.

She tells her mamisa to close her up in a box and never let her go which indicates her anxiety. 
But then she has reconciled to her fate. What else can she do? She is not in control of her fate, is she? She dons her mother's shaadi ka joda, dancing around her small room.

Her best friend is Rukmini the blue butterfly. Why? Does she want to be free like her and fly away to a land free of all the murkiness?

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post, Rima. There is a Paro in all women.  Her hopes for the future, her dreams and her nervousness- isn't that what all brides feel, irrespective of their age at marriage? Sure many wouldn't twirl around, but that's just her expression of her joy and excitement. 
DiamondLife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rima

shastru yaar
kaha ho tum
missed u a lot
hugs🤗
happy new year

I am here but not much active.
Let's see how this one goes..
Will give a try for sanaya