Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1.TaaRey SS - "Voyage of Passion" [Epilogue- Pg50] (Page 30)

Asha_Tacker IF-Dazzler
Asha_Tacker
Asha_Tacker

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...pooja...

Superb n emotional update
Why taani is doing this to rey
Taarey are in so much pain
Rey n his dad scene was nice
Rey's dad know the truth but what it is
Shopping scene was amazing
Rey know taani fav colour n lost in admiring her
Plz unfold the truth soon
Continue soon

Thanks a lot, Pooja.
Will try to unfold it soon buddy.
Will update soon.

Asha_Tacker IF-Dazzler
Asha_Tacker
Asha_Tacker

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriti094

Taarey madly love each other is quite evident
den why d hell is taani marrying rohan
why is she doing this to rey ???
Plz give flashback soon
who is dis mr. Castelan ???
I loved d whole saree part
rey knew wat suits taani
yipeee
n omg inspite of all d tension between d two he is so damn concerned abt taani
closing d hook of d blouse totally depicted pure love
plz updt soon

Thanks a lot, Kriti.
I know, so many confusions na.
Just wait little more.
Will update soon.

Asha_Tacker IF-Dazzler
Asha_Tacker
Asha_Tacker

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SunShine

Awesome update
taarey in so much painCry
Eagerly waitng Waiting to see how you gonna unfold the story further
update soon

TY.
Will update soon dr.
Asha_Tacker IF-Dazzler
Asha_Tacker
Asha_Tacker

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chand91

Awesome update
tarey ko itna pain mat do
thnks 4 pm

Lol, i will try not to make them suffer for long.
TY dr.

Asha_Tacker IF-Dazzler
Asha_Tacker
Asha_Tacker

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skfirdous

awesome update
feeling bad for taarey
rey and his father part nice
shopping part nice
wow rey admiring taani loved it
update soon

TY.
Will update soon dr.

Asha_Tacker IF-Dazzler
Asha_Tacker
Asha_Tacker

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Chapter4: Truth in Disguise

The crescent moon in d dark night tinkled along with d scattered bright stars up above in d blanket of sky. Down on d DELESA, the number of lanterns dangled, freely flew in d open deck area. Everywhere, d flash of lights lingered. D balloons flooded d wooden base ground narrowing d crevice. A fountain sprinkled in d middle area, accompanying d rattling river. A separate buffet had been served by d professional hygienic chefs. D inviters swaggered into d place adorning d magnanimous grace. D uninvited people of d ship joined d swarm to enhance d beauty of d function. D small children screeched in joy attacking d dessert counters. "Everything is perfect" Swayam heaved a sigh of relief. "After all, idea kiski tii?" Sharon locked her arms leaning on his shoulder. "I can't believe it, aaj Taani ki engagement ho rahi hai. She yet seem like a little kid to me." He fancied d growth of his little sister to bravado young lass.

Rey pranced in his room heavily. His fists blenched into rigid rocks. His heart thudded in sorrow. He closed his eyes clutching arms in his tousled hairs.

"Can I have a seat beside u" Rey asked. "Sorry, brother" Rohan quickly dropped into d place. Taani winked an apologetic look. It was on d first day of her college entry. From d time he had seen her, he was lost. Her casual care free attitude won him triumphantly. Her cute gesture of pardon for no fault of her had impressed him.

"Ouch..." Taani cried in d fear of whipped by d floor. Rey held her in his arms from d back. "Thank u" She brushed his ear, before leaving him alone. It was on one day, while she was rushing to d lab. Her retaliating thanksgiving in a husky romantic way had really tempted him.

"Tum!" Taani puzzled cng Rey at d footsteps of her house. "Hann...Mein..." He said in a trance of her conjure.  It was when his father dragged him to a dinner at his business friend which accidentally turned out to be Swayam.

"U look gorgeous" Rey complimented, tucking her hairs behind to which she blushed. Thanks to Rohan who was thirsty because of which, Taani entered d kitchen while she rattled to find a jug of juice from d fridge and Rey sneaked in to have a moment with her privately.

"I feel very special being with u" Rey kissed her cheek. "Me 2" She ruffled his hairs n walked home. One night, Rey and Taani left back at college completing some work. Then after, Rey dropped her home and complimented.

"U dare to kiss me, Mr. Rey Singhania" Taani challenged. "There u see" He locked d door of his room, blocking her in between his arms which were plastered on d wall. He leaned without touching her and attacked her lips in a smooth polite kiss. D day when friends had night out at Nil's place, Taani challenged him because of his boasting easy deal in kissing girls. D very first kiss of them.

"Wo... Mein...Wo..." Taani fumbled feebly in d fear of confessing. "Haan, Taani...Wo...Tum...Kya?" She looked him. "Do u love me?" He asked brazenly. "Itna aasani se nahi, Mr.Rey Singhania. She pushed him n ran away blushing feverishly. Both were sure of their feelings towards each other. He made sure to freak her out to propose him first.

Every single moment they cherished, flooded back. It increased his pain. He couldn't bear it. He stuttered directly marching to his dad's room.

Up above d balcony attached to d open deck area, Taani swooped gazing all d arrangements down. Her long hairs flew selflessly in d chattering wind. Her red lehenga met d surface in urgency. D glistening golden jewels all over her body signified her freshness. D moisture of d sea had vaporized into her body, icing her as a SNOWWHITE. She looked as a GODESS OF LOVE N PURITY. She caught her bhai n bhabi welcoming d guests warmly. Rajveer shimmered as a head of d myth Gods, in differentiate blazed by golden kurta. Gang boys mobbed up, striving to flirt with some foreign chicks who gave a damn to them while d girls patronized their looks, correcting it like several times. Rey wasn't present among them while she didn't find Rohan 2. Finally, d night was here, which was patrolling d correct time to either ruin 3 lives or protect it. She was ready. She was indeed ready to face d most beauteous horrible night of her life which would squash her equations with d most beloved people of hers.

It was d dream come day for Rohan. Finally, he was going to engage to Taani. D only girl he ever loved in his entire life. She had recklessly told I LOVE U" to him many times, all d time giving friendly warmth in it. But today, everything will be changed. She'll be turned out from a friend to his about to become life-partner. She seemed very happy to him but yet something missed in her. D very charm she carried during college days, being around him, fighting with Rey, teasing gang, kissing Nil on d cheek to manofy him, was no more visible. He missed her actual jovialness. He didn't know d reason. Lately, Rey 2 started behaving weirdly with her. Moreover, she herself distanced from him. He tried many times to ask her, to make d things right between them. Neither Rey would tell nor Taani. He just backed-off from their back burning relation. Breaking d thoughts, he peered in d mirror checking one last time and waggled out.

"Dad" Rey yelled, opening all d doors of d room to pry his dad. Rajveer was nowhere to found. Suddenly, Rajveer who had forgotten his cell on d table beside a flower pot, jumped to a tune. Rey reluctantly picked to speak. D name flashed as Mr.Castellan.

"Hello..." He politely started his convo. ... By d end of d conversation, Rey's eyes tearstained. He dropped d cell back into its place. He slouched on d bed. His throat dried as if to find water in d desert. He shivered in his seat. He opened his mouth to utter something but his voice throttled back into his stomach. D only word he could bring out of his mouth was "Rohan...Bro..." It hit him hard. Everything fell in front of him.

"Taani" Rohan peered into her room without anyone's notice. He trotted in but found no one. D room was empty. His eyes suddenly fell on d glistening piece of luck charm pendent kept above d drawer.

"It's my mom's luck charm, Taani. Wo chahti ti ki ye hamesha mera paas rahe. But I want this to be with u." Rohan forwarded d pendent. "But...Mein kaise le sakti hun..." She asked innocently. "Mera har kushi, tumse judi hoti hai. So agar tum kush rahoge, toh mein bi hamesha kush rahunga. Keep it for me." He pressed it in her hands.

Rohan chortled and took d pendent. He opened drawer and kept d pendent safely in a designed box and closed it. He was about to walk when something stroke him. He again opened d drawer n found something. Something which should have been found very before.

An airy soft brushed her thinly exposed bear back tightened with a single strap. She shivered in elation. She was used to that peculiar feeling. A tingle crept clambering to her heart. She slowly turned back. Her floor fixed pupils lumbered high straightening d gaze. She could feel her senses crumbling into ash dust n swimming in river they were voyaging on. D guy in front of her stood emotionless. Neither there was a hint of pain nor hurt visible on his camouflaged face. D velvety green kurta was hiding his trembling nerves. He plunged forward, standing up straight to her, face to face. He locked eyes with her. He held her fidgeting palm in his both hands without breaking d eye-lock.

"Y didn't u tell me, Taani. Kya mein tumhe itna paraya ho chukka hun?" a drop of tear trickled down along his cheeks. She looked befuddled. "I really didn't know, ki tum kis halat se guzar rahe ho. And trust me..." He choked as more salty crystal drops dampened. She understood. She perfectly read his emotions. He knew d truth, d reality of her fakeness. Her eyes moistened. "U'll need such guts to take this step. I know, I hate Rohan. Preferably, I feign to hate him. Per mein itna bi bura nahi hun ki, tum aur dad dono hi milkar ye baat mujhse bi chupa saku" He wept incredibly. Her heart flinched. She swished d force on his hand. Her chubby cheek bones bulged. D tear tsunami eroded.

"Mein jaanti hun, tum mujhse bahut pyaar karte ho, Taani. Per usse bi zyada tum Rohan ki kushi chahte ho. Wo sirf tum hi usse de sakte ho. Shayad mein kabhi nahi samaj paunga ki, Rohan aur tumhara ye kaisa rishta hai. Per itna toh janti hun ki, Rohan tumhareliye kuch bi de sakta hai, I mean kuch bi. And so do u." He proudly announced. "As a Rey, tumse ek akri wish magta hun, pura karoge na?" He questioned through his expressionless eyes. She nodded as d tears dripped ferociously. "Ye toh nahi kahungi ki, Rohan ko kush rako. Kyunki mere kahe bina bi tum wo zarur karogi but just make him understand that I never hated him. I never did really hate him" He now completely broke into tears. He was shattered. He hugged Taani crushing her in his arms finding a friendly advice. He needed someone's solace to console his pain but she himself was in bigger ache. He crossed her arms across his back, sobbing on his chest. He snuggled his face in d crook of her neck n breathed heavily in amidst of his cries.

After a few minutes, both broke d hug yet holding each other. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. "I LOVE U, Taani. I always Love u, no matter what." He said one last sentence and trotted away without turning back.

She curled her arms across her chest and wheezed. She couldn't even tell him how much he loved d guy, one last time. She fisted her arms crushing down all d pain and gulping back it in her throat.

"Oh my darling, kisiki nazar na lage" Sharon placed a touchwood mark on Taani's ear. "U r looking very beautiful, Taani." Neha complimented. "Ab aur kitna wait karwaoge, Rohan ko. Let's hurry" Simmi helped her to stand up from d chair. She was still. She didn't react instead reflected a week smile.

As they descended down to d party, everyone eyes fell on her. She looked heavenly beautiful. Everyone over d place adored her. Rey stood beside his father. She gave him a look. He beamed at her most sensibly as if he was advertising to be shown as a happy puppet. She drew back her gaze. She looked at Rohan. He wore a sky-blue kurta, cheering his face as d most jamboore fun guy. He wriggled his eyebrow mischievously. She slipped next to him. "Gorgeous" He muttered. "U 2" She pompously whisked. "Thank u." He entwined her hand in his. She gawked at him. "Thank u for everything" A slight wet drop placed at d corner of his eye.

Meanwhile, Swayam announced d start of engagement ceremony. "Ek minute, jiju" Rohan stopped him yet holding Taani's hand. All d whispers shut into silence. Swayam rooted in confusion. D puzzle raised in d minds of everyone. Rajveer's heart bombarded. Rey's bombshell mind was screwing idiotic thoughts. Everyone focused on Rohan. He locked eyes with Taani. He brought their intertwined hand lock near his chest. "Mein tumse engagement ya shaadi nahi karna chahti hun, Taani" He announced.

P.S: How is it Peeps? I know, u people r ready to kill me. But please keep ur guns down. I'll try to reveal d truth soon.

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

hibaarifvrinda-fanTAT_VJrose2013zaryabnaqvivd_bigfannilorinanikkypallalLY1234kauser16CharMarfan4everBubblie1490zulfinaziWillyWonkaqwerty012Nodduvi1772843271_ncpritii_20Mohini_Jugrananaghchavansurabhimeena....pooja....BrownRevopinal_TaaReysanjana.sanjuVishu45ankita_95kriti094taarey-foreverlechu10doll_dimplejallwa_taareyPRASSIpoorni_vishaliNidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVDshamanbkmiss_preciouschinudollymonikasaxena05tamanna-azaanskfirdousStarBullraddhiPixieCupCakesMissu_TRrosyrkohlidh19HumzyBreezy.BeingFoodieAnysia...Natasha...Cupcake.princess_tara_PanCake_

tamanna-azaan IF-Dazzler
tamanna-azaan
tamanna-azaan

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 1:27am | IP Logged
superb update..
atlast some part of truth is unfold..
like that rey understand taani..
i think rohan will break the engagement for taarey..
till now no clue abt rohan what actly happen to him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_Tacker

qwerty012 Senior Member
qwerty012
qwerty012

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 1:29am | IP Logged
After taani's engagement day, today i cried for taarey..Cry
After seeing my tears already my mom banned me from seeing D3(Which i also decided after taani's exit)

Today i think she is gng to ban IF too...LOLLOL

Its so emotional... Pls update soon

n i have a feel that rohan has some disease n gng to die

Edited by qwerty012 - 09 March 2014 at 1:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_Tacker

Go to top