Fan Fictions

#1.TaaRey SS - "Voyage of Passion" [Epilogue- Pg50]

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

TaaRey SS - "Voyage of Passion!"

Introduction:

Love, d feeling has no bound. It is a blissful eternity of d hearts. It entangles d beauty of beguiling sacred passionate souls. It has d power of prevailing over any oddest consequences.

Welcome aboard to d cruise of a pudding deadly romantic passionate Love story circumscribed by life's rummy reverberation.

----- Family -----

----- Friendship -----

----- Sacrifice -----

----- Hate -----

----- Aggression -----

----- Love -----

----- Trust -----

----- Romance -----

----- Passion -----

----- Betrayal -----

----- Forgiveness -----

----- Union -----

Character Sketch:

Vrinda Dawda as Taani Tacker:

She's simple, fun-loving girl. She loves her friends n family to d fullest especially, her bhai. To her, love doesn't restrict to a lover, which gears up d never thought decision in her life.

Kunwar Amarjeeth Singhania as Rey Singhania:

He's a bad boy of d picture, not really. He's one of d twin son of Singhanias. Since, his birth has been in silver spoon family, he never really cared to achieve something on his own. He shares not so good bond with his very own brother. Life isn't so easy to him though he acts to give a damn to it.

Harshad Arora as Rohan Singhania:

He's a pearl of ocean, one would rummage to possess n claim but d fate is never fare to d good people. He's d other twin of Singhanias. He has no right reason to hate Rey but his antics enrage him to act opposite, both ending up as rivalries.

Shaantanu Maheshwari as Swayam Tacker:

He's a very generous person, a well-known business tycoon of Tacker industries. His life always surrounds around his cute little sister. He loves his wife.

Sneha Kapoor as Sharon Swayam Tacker:

She's a beautiful young lady, wife of Swayam. She loves her husband crazily. She nurtures Taani as her baby more than as his sister-in-law.

Naved Aslam as Mr.Rajveer Singhania:

He's d owner of Singhania industry. He's humble person, a very cool dude father. He loves his both d sons equally even though he's very well aware of their equation.

Gang as Friends: [Vicky, Nil, Bharath, Amar, Rinni, Neha]

P.S: If any other characters r needed, I'll add them eventually.

Edited by Asha_Tacker - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Index [Completed]
Introduction [Page1] (Above post)
Preface: Glimpse of Hate-Love! [Page1] (Below post)
Chapter1: She doesn't Love him? [Page ]
Chapter2: Hidden Secret [Page 16]
Chapter3: Hide-Seek Feelings [Page 24]
Chapter4: Truth in Disguise [Page 31]
Chapter5: Reveal of Facts [Page 39]

Chapter6: Unexpected Visitor [Page 44]
Chapter 7: Good-Bye [Page 48]
Epilogue: Hope [Page 50]

Edited by Asha_Tacker - 10 years ago
Asha_Tacker thumbnail

Preface: Glimpse of Hate-Love!

"Let go off me Rey!" begged Taani with a pleading eyes.

Rey held her by shoulders n forcefully pinned her to d well tiled luxurious artistic wall. D downpour of heavy rainfall had dampened both of them. His gaze roamed around her perfectly exposed feminine figure. He vaguely grabbed her waist by squeezing it hard. She moaned by d collaborated pain n pleasure. He pressed his lips greedily on her naked nape consuming d constant trickle of rain droplets by passing an electromagnetic power of his temptation in her. She closed her eyes in ecstasy digging her manicured nails on his seductive nude shoulder. He smirked wickedly by squashing her petite slender curves in his arms. He fondled his stubble harshly on either side of her smooth chubby cheeks pouring out his anger. He left a trail of wet kisses on all over her face increasing d uncontrollable desires in both d bodies. She caressed his bare back cuddling intensely in his arms. Her sensitive heart had completely took-over her bold mind. His lips catch hold her straw berry flavored down lip by smooching it lustrously. Her hands entwined into his wet hairs desperately feeling weak on her knees. D lights of d deck flared resulting Taani's pupils to flung open.

She loosened her grip on Rey. She realizes Rey's mouth interlocked with hers. She immediately pushes him back separating herself by his shackle. He's startled by her reaction, pounces back on her by pulling her wrists proximately towards his chest like a prying beast. He grits his teeth angrily looking straight into her eyes. She scoots away her face avoiding his intense gaze.

"Look at me damn it! Look at me!" Rey ferociously held her chin facing him. It hurt her, indeed it pierced her immensely. It was not d physical pain he was unknowingly giving her rather it was his stubbornness panged her heart. D sore fresh tears oozed out from her eyes reluctantly evoking Rey's anguish. His face reflected more anger n pain pushing her away by freeing his hold on her wrist. She flew backwards a little bit n winced in pain. D round red marks on her wrist crushed her soft whitish skin into unbearable wrench. His face didn't express any mercy instead everything it showed was plain heart-break. Taani couldn't take it anymore, she run inside d apartment of cruise. Rey curled his fist as tightly as possible n hit it on d wall. D blood bled from his arm but he didn't care. He stood staring Taani's back treat. His eyes welled up in guilt but it merged under d cries of sky which regarded deep glumness cng them.

Taani hopped up d steps inside instead of taking lift as like a hurricane wiping her tears, accidentally bumps into a hard rigid body. She hovered in air by d slip but before she did roll on d steps, a hand securely forwarded intertwining his hold on her wounded wrist.

"Ouch..." she cried in agony. He smoothly made her to stand straight. He took her wrist into his palm n blew d air artificially hoping it soothes d pain even it's for short time.

"Dard ho raha hai?" he was afraid to listen yes. She looked into his pearl bluish pupils which proclaimed d genuine love for her. His care was something beyond describable. Her lips arched broadly unknowing to her sense. "Ye kaise hua Taani?" he waved his hand before her flushing his face as he caught her staring at him.

She blinked cooping her numbness lies "Kuch nahi hua Rohan, it's just that bahar metal rod pe mera haat atak gaya ta"

"Jhoot mat bolo Taani. Rey ne kuch..." he scoffed displeased. She's petrified listening to his words.

"Rohan, Tannu? Kya hua? Tum dono itni raat mein yaha kya kar rahe ho?" Tacker gives a stern look to both. Then his eyes immediately falls on Taani's wrist, he gets panicked n looks at her painfully.

"Taani, ye kya kiya hai tumne. Isko abhi first aid lagana hai, chalo mere saath." He drags her politely. "Rohan, raat bahut ho gaya hai, go n sleep now" he orders before leaving d place along with Taani. Rohan nods his head in yes passing a fearful smile.

Red hot Rey enters in putting his buttons of shirt in humdrum. Rohan shots a dagger asking "Y r u doing this to her?"

"It's none of ur business, u better don't poke ur nose into my matter" Rey replies bitterly hurting his feelings.

"Bro, tum bahut galat kar rahe ho! Ye sirf teri baath nahi hai" he tries to make him understand. "Oops...mein bhul gaya hun ki tum usse pyaar karte ho..." he sarcastically knits his eyebrow. Rohan ragged his collar hating d victory smile on his face "Agali baar Taani ko kisi bi tarah chot pahunchane se pehle, tumhe mujhse ladna hoga!"

Rey peers at his hands n then gets off his hold saying "dekte hai!" n he walks away. Rohan heart pouts in pain cng his brother's fist from which d blood flooded. He shrugged d feeling n drifted away from d place.

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Note:
Probably, everyone r wondering at my so many works right? But i couldn't help guys, so sorry. Just an idea was intrigued in mind. So just penned it down. It's a very small story n will be continuing it after d completion of my TR FF r may be even before. So hope i get d same encouragement. Read n leave ur feed-back! Thank u.
P.S: CS will be soon given.
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome its very intresting story
continue soon
princess_tara thumbnail
amazing concept
do continue soon
n do pm me
rosyrkohli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was a nice update 😃
shamanbk thumbnail
amazing and interesting concept
please continue and pm me
tamanna-azaan thumbnail
i cant say anything..
as i am really confused reading teaser..
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME AND DIFFERENT CONCEPT...👏👏

LOOKS LIKE AN AMAZING STORY IS ON THE WAY...😉😉

WAITING FOR NXT PART AND CS SO UPDATE SOON...😃😃

THANKS FOR THE PM AND PM ME WHEN U UPDATE NXT PART...😊😊