sharon closing swayams eyes cute
wish rohan could stay wid dem
waiting for epilouge
updt sn
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Taarey are married now :)
I feel sad for Rohan but his soulmate is still waiting for him somewhere in India
Everyone saying goodbye to him was emotional especially Taani
Hmm Boman uncle actually has a heart that recognized true love
Beautiful update
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Read all d comments. TY so much. Here is d last update. Enjoy reading. Hopefully, i may start season2, but not any soon. So u have to wait.

Epilogue: Hope

After a time period of exactly 3 years, once again DELESA rose up on d same south sea providing a cruise holiday to d one who entered d ship. Away from every human, Taani stood up above at d clock tower, gazing around. Everything about it was same, d wandering mob along d corridors, tanning chicks on d recoiled beds at Ledo deck in open sunlight, bathing swarm to cool off d hitting heat of mid-summer, boozing liquor lovers at d corner of luxurious bar, chiding children for candies, scolding chores of annoyed yet loving parents, d ludicrous laudatory apartments inside, easy elevators, aiding lifts etc... Even d spluttering of waves around d external body of DELESA had d same knack of criteria. Even though, it was a blazing summer, d thick mist across ocean raised eventually fogging d ship protectively as a camouflaging spell. But something was missing. D former feels of enjoyment at present were nil. She didn't rejoice this holiday out, even though she was with Rey, her life. She just accepted to come here again along just to embrace d chronicles of her lost soul, Rohan, her one n only ever BFF. In these 3 years, he hadn't visited even once. Moreover, he neither called nor tried to contact her or Rey or his father. Also he hadn't left a chance for them to trace him out. He marooned them on their leading life. How much she tried to trace him along with Rey n Rajveer but all d strive broke into sand grains of big rock giving no hope to bounce it back. He broke his promise for d first time. He didn't comeback. Maybe, she deserved it, after all hurting his divine heart. A splash of mixed anger, love, hurt, pain exuded in d form of pool of tears through her round brown eyes. She at least had Rey to dwell upon her pain n share everything about but whom did he had? She is sure of him not moving on in his life.

Rey who had arrived d place in search of Taani, knew perfectly well what was going on in her mind. There was no single day, they didn't crave for Rohan's presence. Probably, Rey didn't smear d numbness of d memories of his brother on his face but indeed his heart bled moistened firing d pit of his stomach as someone squeezed his throat. He acted to be brave just because he doesn't wants to lose Taani. She had become so sour all these years alone without her companion of life. But he had to be strong for her. One or d other day, he will finally dig out his brother wherever in this universe he had been galloped.

"Taani" Blinking d brimming tears back inside into eye-sockets, Rey smiled n moved towards her. She immediately wiped d tears on d hem of her kurta. She smiled genuinely cng him. None can make her forget d world except for his view. She felt secure while he was close. He padded near to her n put his arms across her waist. It was his master formula to drag her into his world. "Kaha te aap ab tak" She pouted putting her hands across his neck. "Koi ladki mera number pooch rahi ti" He smirked cng her exploding possessive expressions. "Aur..." He never got a chance to end it. "Aur aap ne kya kaha?" She grit her teeth in slight annoyance knowing d truth he was simply irritating her. "Meine kaha..." He paused. She turned scarlet. "Mere biwise puchke aata hun" He kissed d tip of her nose. She grinned ferociously blushing in his shackle. "U know what, Rey? U r so damn..." She was about to complete but "Sexy, haan!" He teased her. She thwarted her head incredibly n surprisingly placed her lips on his. After all, both were suffering from inner dilemmas, d kiss unleashed every worry for a moment. He roamed his hand on her back savoring d luscious lips of her in his mouth. It tasted better than heaven food. Nothing mattered to both while their lips grazed to quench d thirst of each other. Perhaps, they hadn't become one physically unlike mentally even for a mere moment in this long gap, but d simple kisses driven them crazy. It was more than enough to feel each other's love. They had promised to one another to start their new life, only after Rohan settling happily in his life. It is an oath taken by them n never in life would stop until fulfilling d promise. After a whole long brief minute, they broke apart n held their hands standing quietly watching d buzzing wails of rippling pond. Rey pulled her into him as she viewed d falling sky into dark. She snuggled leaning on his chest n wrapped her arm around his waist. Both stood in d warmth with a confident hope of changing things into their account properly. They will surely find Rohan one or d other day.

Miles far away from d DELESA, Rohan was sailing in a small boat accompanying Boman who ventured to an unknown place. Every second of his life reminded him of Taani, his Love for eternity, his brother Rey, how much he missed being with him n his father Rajveer who had already suffered d lack of not enjoying childhood moments of him now would be more broken. But he wished everything was normal with d hint of gladness at least they all three were together. It pierced him to be far away from them but his unfair life had haven't given any choice to him. He would be completely axed into pieces of wood of a tree trunk if he returned back. D pain is unbearable and he couldn't stand showcasing it n vanishing d happiness of their life brutally. He will never be able to forget Taani, it's a hard fact. He would love her until his soul exiled in banishment with no life further. He closed his eyes backing away d dampening eyes. He smiled miserably at d splashing waves on a rock stood as avalanche in between d voyage.

BUT D VOYAGE OF PASSION OF D GOLDEN TRIO YET CONTINUED.

~END~

Piece of Note: When I read novels, some endings would throttle my feelings because d 3rd one would suffer a lot. I could empathize how it feels to c d 3rd pitiful character ripping apart even when we love cng d main characters together. But that's what makes them special about d 3rd person. He'll ever be outshined in d story though d story isn't his. Please don't be sad for Rohan. True lovers don't require sympathy. U may think, I'm worst at giving pain to someone, but I just wanted to show d depth of his love to Taani. It's easy to fall in love but it's not really a finger snap to cocoon such LOVE in d heart forever. Taani was, is n will ever be d only one in his life. It's bitter but it is truth. On d other hand, TaaRey had prevailed every challenge they received. They r together but still look, life isn't even fair to them, because, without Rohan their happiness does never complete.

Finally, a thing to say, FAIR OR UNFAIR IS WHAT WE CHOOSE TO HAVE IN LIFE!

Thanking Note: This is my first ever story to be completed successfully. I'm very much pleased when I read my readers r going to miss it. U can't imagine how such big compliment it is, to a struggling writer like me. It is u people encouraged every time to pen down my thoughts. Thank u is not enough to thank u all but still thank u so very much peeps. My every commenting reader r to d silent readers, a heart-full thanks to everyone.

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautifully written
love the way you portrayed their emotions
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
Resunres/nice epilogue beautifully written in yr typical Italian sytle , specifically this ss always reminds me those europian novel s n drams n movies in which there is a huge ship on which lots of people's kids n luxurious facilities , ladies in beautiful gowns n hatts , long heels, mens in their suits n lots of maids n servents to attend them , people's on different places enjoying different activities some playing , some drinking, some gossiping like that , n taarey love birds together but yrs passed n they r waiting 4 someone, rohan my sweetheart brave man , bearing his pain of lov bravely , but looks incomplete , as indians always expects highvoltage drama at end n everything back to normal , per here everything is full but yet empty, its beautiful story but very painful end well that's my thinking does not mean u do anything undesirable but 4 me its uncompleted, love u n waiting 4 season 2Edited by yoyoaishwarya - 10 years ago
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely ending..
will miss it...cant believe it's end...
sad for Rohan and taarey also...
bt not every story has a perfect happy ending...
ans it's not actually end...it's an unfold truth on moving on in lyf with the bitter truth...
eagerly waitng for season 2...
BrownRevo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tujhe to.. 😡😆 .. fattu ending😆 .. abhi keliye resEdited by iluvrevolution - 10 years ago
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow wat an ending 
it was awsm 
loved it 
very beautifully written

benefits2001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey didu,
I think u were ryt, every story has to end today or tomorrow. This story had to end and u noe wat ended on d ryt tym or must had to drag this story to a great extend.U again r ryt, the 3rd person may not be that important and we also may hate them as her/him would come in between our so-in-love main leads but story maybe about them BUT its the the 3rd person who teaches how to sacrifice and maybe also drown in his own pool of sadness.Their character ends brutally but isnt it life or should say story...its character was made for this.You were again ryt...I craved for the ending.This story taught me something or should I say that taught me that every character is important maybe the bad one too.And now I will be ryt saying that u r an AMAZING writter, I wont deny neither would any1 reading this story.You potrayed every emotion perfectly.Every scene was perf! Waiting for season 2...jaldi likho season 2!!!!

~Chocopie