Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dasv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey Ashu

Wow finally the last chapter.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Rohan is a gem he made taani and rey to get married before his departure such a sweet heart.

Boman was not that bad guy, rohan and boman shared a really nice bond wid each other and he really cared for rohan I liked that part.

Rohan came to Taarey to make them agree for the wedding the very next day was really a nice scene. Rey's desperateness to stop his bro wid him and taani being calm and understanding rohan she accepted to get wedded just such a cute and touchy scene.

Taani getting married in a church wow actually I too m big fan wedding in church. The white gown the flower girl brides maid and bestman everything is so cool and adorable.

the scene where sharon clese swayam eyes when rey kisses taani was funny๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I loved the entire wedding part..

Coming to the departure of rohan. The best scene was taani and rohan talk. It was really emotional and touchy. I get very less emotional by reading ff or novels but these time I did feel so bad for rohan. The way he promised taani that he will come and meet them every year and crossed his finger behind his back clearly showed his pain. Rohan can never move on taani will be his first and last love of his life.

The whole Taani and rohan scene was really a memorable scene for me. Specially these line touchy my heart "Come back soon, Rohan" Taani called out leaning on Rey's shoulder, supported by his embrace. D held gush of tears exuded from Rohan's puffy eyes. He didn't turn back. He left, probably forever.

U know wat was specialty of this SS, the entire story is on ship DELESA means a complete story actually beautiful story on the ship.

It just like a movie made on low budget in a small township but have a BOX OFFICE BLAST.

This has happen in case of ur story a 7 chapter story on ship but has journey of love from college days and has every emotions in it, anger jealous love pain everything and touched many readers heart & one of them is me.

Waiting for the epilogue

Update soon

I m really gone MISS this SS

Love u and a bear hug from me

PS: Waiting for the new story as u stated and if it will be these good or more than these then u have all my support and encourgement and i know it will definitely be awesome as u r the writer

Edited by dasv - 10 years ago
kriti094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg i m feeling very bad for rohan
Plz get in some girl for him in d epilogue
n yipeee taarey got married
i liked boman's character as well
awesome updt
d best part was d way rohan bid adieu to taani
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
updt is superb...
bt jab end kar rahi ho to happywala ending to hona chahiye...
jahan taarey ke liye happy ending hai lekin rohan ki liye to nehi na...
plzzz think over it...
love the bffs love...
the description of every emotion is perfectly described by u...love it...
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow ...awesome update asha...

finally taarey married...

waiting for epilogue...
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice cute and emotional update

skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
T and rohan bond is nice
TR marriage wow
update soon
tamanna-azaan thumbnail
nice update..
i thought boman will do something..
but he is not that bas at least for rohan..
love rohan character and feeling bad for him..
taarey dont knw that they r seeing rohan for last time..
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜› ashu m back ,, little happy n too sad as its end , yes I kno ki excellent things comes in a short package , broke my heart into pieces, when rohan gone , he loved her too much wht a senti bye I don't wAnt him to be upset , if u don't hav any other gil4 him then giv him to me m in love wth his pure lov which he had 4 taani in his heart ohhh!! god hw cruel u r wth my rohan okkk meet me I will see u, see even taani was crying 4 rohan, loved the scene where Sharon put her hand on possessive bhai eyes hilarious, indian uncle was loving towards taani too , he blessed her mmm, plz yr in epilogue made my rohan a happy man , as now taarey r sorted wth eachother n wth mr ranvijay n everyone , do some magic n made my rohan happy n wth everyone too , love u post epilogue soon m waiting
Sona_loveVD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome
loved the entire chapter
it was romantic as well as emotional
liked rohan and rajveer convo๐Ÿ˜ญ
finally taarey are together๐Ÿ˜Š
thank god uncle boman didn't tried to destroy their life
sad to see rohan departure
eagerly waiting for epilogue
updt soon