India-Forums

Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara
Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

Daddy vs Saachi. (Page 4)

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Forgot to mention... I simply LOVED the 'Pros & Cons'  chart by YG! Clap Impressed! 

divine_16 IF-Dazzler
divine_16
divine_16

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinee_vinee

Originally posted by divine_16

Vinee...daddy dear comes as a strong person.And he is business tycoon and have class but the way he deals with women ...I find it very degrading.But he has to be shown strong...as Anky said...that without his permission nothing could be done.So he is that hard material!!But I think today, the cheque he gave to Sanchi was just to take in to account that, whatever he feels about Sanchi ,whether that is right or wrong.He perceived Sanchi as money minded,so by offering her the cheque he just wanted to see if she accepts that.Now when Sanchi is not accepting the cheque...he will definitely go for another plan.But I really want a tough face -off between Sanchi and YG.The two business persons face -off,one only money minded and the other thinking from heart.The two professionally strong person.

No but Money will be offered again,,...next time 25 crores that too without the land...when Saachi will agree after she will have a conversation with mommy darling. Daddy is in no mood to accept her as his dIL that he wanted to test her although he will pretend this once DV will confront him. Daddy's treatment towards his wife was bad...with Saachi he meant only business. I still enjoyed his scenes...and now I don't watch the show with my heart...it's only with my eyes...and I absorb nothing...therefore negative characters are not effecting me otherwise...I am just looking for entertainment. Heart wale scenes are long lost...ab nothing is left.
I know he is in no mood of accepting Sanchi as his DIl...but he thought that 1st he would offer her the money ,and see if she takes it...and when he would see that Sanchi is not going to do that he will have something else.Money will definitely be offered but in a different manner or by creating some adverse situation.
But when he compared Sanchi with pillu...I hated those lines...it's so demeaning.But where did u get this...that Sanchi will accept the money bcoz of mommy darling?And Vinee...I too,going with the flow,not thinking much.But YG has such an evil smileOuch!!
divine_16 IF-Dazzler
divine_16
divine_16

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eksie

I was very happy with the episode... loved YG & Saachi's interaction. 

Seriously... YG is a very strong character, and best part is... you can't really hate hate him. He was not entirely wrong in his place... and though he spoke about business n all, he not once spoke about the land thing. For him... it was all about his son getting married to an older woman and someone below their social standing. 

I'm more intrigued by what's going to happen in the upcoming episodes. 

One thing I felt missing though... I really wish there was some dialogue between Saachi n DV about what happened the day before. I feel Saachi should have atleast approached the topic about her behaviour and how she over-reacted. Ofcourse, DV is so happy he would have brushed it aside... but atleast there would be some attempt. 

Koi baat nahin ... still hoping they bring this out in the upcoming episodes. 
@ bold-OH!! that was the point...which made me sooo disappointed.It made Sanchi look so insensitive.I would so loved some conversation between DV and Sanchi for the behavior.But seemed like CV's were in a hurry to show , DV's family meeting Sanchi.
vinee_vinee IF-Dazzler
vinee_vinee
vinee_vinee

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Seriously... YG is a very strong character, and best part is... you can't really hate hate him. He was not entirely wrong in his place... and though he spoke about business n all, he not once spoke about the land thing. For him... it was all about his son getting married to an older woman and someone below their social standing. 

One thing I felt missing though... I really wish there was some dialogue between Saachi n DV about what happened the day before. I feel Saachi should have atleast approached the topic about her behaviour and how she over-reacted. Ofcourse, DV is so happy he would have brushed it aside... but atleast there would be some attempt. 

Yes Eksie...YG was strong and straight...he wasn't using the same language which fathers in all other shows use...he was not OTT but very businessman types...his writing this deal of Saachi DV on his white board evaluating its profitability was intresting and unique...he was not totally unjustified with his discussion with Saachi. He only thinks that his over emotional son is again asking him another thing which when he weighs from his business sense is unprofitable so he was talking all business with Saachi. 

I am more concerned as to what will be the conversation between DV's mom and Saachi that saachi will so readily sacrifice DV. Chodo...when this episode will be telecasted tab pata chal jayega...

Also Saachi was seen apologising to DV the whole last week still what she did...her apologies carry no meaning...now it's her habit to rant and throw DV out of her house and in very next scene accept him back...DV ki bhi habit ho gayee hai so even he doesn't bothers.

Sorry bol bhi deti aur phirse same kaam karti to kya fayda hai...,I never find her sticking to her words.

Sorry Eksie I know you find Saachi justifiable and I bash her on evrything but somehow I still can't relate to her.
Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

@ bold-OH!! that was the point...which made me sooo disappointed.It made Sanchi look so insensitive.I would so loved some conversation between DV and Sanchi for the behavior.But seemed like CV's were in a hurry to show , DV's family meeting Sanchi.

Yup... that was the only part that hit me. I was so hoping for some talk between them. 

And though I didn't think of Saachi being insensitive... I did feel she was being ignorant about what her behaviour could have done to DV. 

CV's sure seemed like they were in a hurry... but am still hoping they bring it up soon. There is something about the track that is predictable... yet very unpredictable. 
vinee_vinee IF-Dazzler
vinee_vinee
vinee_vinee

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Vinee...daddy dear comes as a strong person.And he is business tycoon and have class but the way he deals with women ...I find it very degrading.But he has to be shown strong...as Anky said...that without his permission nothing could be done.So he is that hard material!!But I think today, the cheque he gave to Sanchi was just to take in to account that, whatever he feels about Sanchi ,whether that is right or wrong.He perceived Sanchi as money minded,so by offering her the cheque he just wanted to see if she accepts that.Now when Sanchi is not accepting the cheque...he will definitely go for another plan.But I really want a tough face -off between Sanchi and YG.The two business persons face -off,one only money minded and the other thinking from heart.The two professionally strong person.

No but Money will be offered again,,...next time 25 crores that too without the land...when Saachi will agree after she will have a conversation with mommy darling. Daddy is in no mood to accept her as his dIL that he wanted to test her although he will pretend this once DV will confront him. Daddy's treatment towards his wife was bad...with Saachi he meant only business. I still enjoyed his scenes...and now I don't watch the show with my heart...it's only with my eyes...and I absorb nothing...therefore negative characters are not effecting me otherwise...I am just looking for entertainment. Heart wale scenes are long lost...ab nothing is left.
I know he is in no mood of accepting Sanchi as his DIl...but he thought that 1st he would offer her the money ,and see if she takes it...and when he would see that Sanchi is not going to do that he will have something else.Money will definitely be offered but in a different manner or by creating some adverse situation.
But when he compared Sanchi with pillu...I hated those lines...it's so demeaning.But where did u get this...that Sanchi will accept the money bcoz of mommy darling?And Vinee...I too,going with the flow,not thinking much.But YG has such an evil smileOuch!!

It was in the spoiler...saachi will feel uncomfortable and will walk out in fresh air...mommy will also follow and will plead her that because of her, whole family will get split so please leave DV and she does that and to make DV hate her she will also accept the cheque. Ek to sacrifice karo upar se apni image bhi kharab karo...phir devi types acts. I liked Saachi initially as she was practical...mujhe aise hi heriones se chid aati ahi jaisi Saachi ab ban gayee hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divine_16

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Yes Eksie...YG was strong and straight...he wasn't using the same language which fathers in all other shows use...he was not OTT but very businessman types...his writing this deal of Saachi DV on his white board evaluating its profitability was intresting and unique...he was not totally unjustified with his discussion with Saachi. He only thinks that his over emotional son is again asking him another thing which when he weighs from his business sense is unprofitable so he was talking all business with Saachi. 

I am more concerned as to what will be the conversation between DV's mom and Saachi that saachi will so readily sacrifice DV. Chodo...when this episode will be telecasted tab pata chal jayega...

Also Saachi was seen apologising to DV the whole last week still what she did...her apologies carry no meaning...now it's her habit to rant and throw DV out of her house and in very next scene accept him back...DV ki bhi habit ho gayee hai so even he doesn't bothers.

Sorry bol bhi deti aur phirse same kaam karti to kya fayda hai...,I never find her sticking to her words.

Sorry Eksie I know you find Saachi justifiable and I bash her on evrything but somehow I still can't relate to her.

Please Vinee... you don't have to be sorry about stating your opinion. You have yours, and I completely respect that. 

Understandable that you can't relate to her... its just a matter of perspective. Bottomline for me... her behaviour, whether justified or not ... I find her very human. She goes through emotional highs & lows... like maybe any person would in real life. I have gone through many such roller coasters... so maybe my POV is slightly biased that way. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinee_vinee

divine_16 IF-Dazzler
divine_16
divine_16

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Eksie]I was very happy with the episode... loved YG & Saachi's interaction. 

Yup... that was the only part that hit me. I was so hoping for some talk between them. 

And though I didn't think of Saachi being insensitive... I did feel she was being ignorant about what her behaviour could have done to DV. 

CV's sure seemed like they were in a hurry... but am still hoping they bring it up soon. There is something about the track that is predictable... yet very unpredictable. 
Insensitive..I'm saying ..bcoz...the way she reacted was indeed harsh.But I justify it bcoz that was her imediate reaction and was natural as she was full of distrust at that moment.She felt like she was cheated...so she reacted like that.But when she found out, that he was innocent and genuine and was true to his words ...wasn't there a need for apology.And that apology, was for the way she reacted to him.And when I don't see her doing that...I find it insensitive...bcoz DV was also hurt tremendously, at that time.I have seen Sanchi saying sorry to DV before also...when she felt that he was hurt...but why not this time?

Go to top