Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Eksie

Yup... that was the only part that hit me. I was so hoping for some talk between them. 

And though I didn't think of Saachi being insensitive... I did feel she was being ignorant about what her behaviour could have done to DV. 

CV's sure seemed like they were in a hurry... but am still hoping they bring it up soon. There is something about the track that is predictable... yet very unpredictable. 
Insensitive..I'm saying ..bcoz...the way she reacted was indeed harsh.But I justify it bcoz that was her imediate reaction and was natural as she was full of distrust at that moment.She felt like she was cheated...so she reacted like that.But when she found out, that he was innocent and genuine and was true to his words ...wasn't there a need for apology.And that apology, was for the way she reacted to him.And when I don't see her doing that...I find it insensitive...bcoz DV was also hurt tremendously, at that time.I have seen Sanchi saying sorry to DV before also...when she felt that he was hurt...but why not this time?

divine_16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

It was in the spoiler...saachi will feel uncomfortable and will walk out in fresh air...mommy will also follow and will plead her that because of her, whole family will get split so please leave DV and she does that and to make DV hate her she will also accept the cheque. Ek to sacrifice karo upar se apni image bhi kharab karo...phir devi types acts. I liked Saachi initially as she was practical...mujhe aise hi heriones se chid aati ahi jaisi Saachi ab ban gayee hai.

Vinee...don't tell me !!Sacrificing stuff...OH nooo!!!I hate this things.So what's left for uniqueness...it's so cliche.Can't they show that DV and Sanchi making some super plan that they accept the relation and family also stays together.Dv is so smart in these pataoing business.I have to search some other show for sure...
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divine_16

Vinee...don't tell me !!Sacrificing stuff...OH nooo!!!I hate this things.So what's left for uniqueness...it's so cliche.Can't they show that DV and Sanchi making some super plan that they accept the relation and family also stays together.Dv is so smart in these pataoing business.I have to search some other show for sure...

Yeah or watch or rewatch old episodes there even I loved Saachi and Dhruv to kamaal tha. I can identify with saachi of those episodes and not saachi of today. She has taken a complete 360 degree turn. Even I will stop it if it will turn so pathetic...I am just waiting to see how they show it...here's the spoiler ...I have watched its bts also...DV will fist think that she is selling the land but will come to know that it's not the land deal and she has sold her love...bts mein they did not cover Saachi mommy conversation...

In Sony Tv's Kheta Hai Dil.. Jee Le Zara This Week,  Dhruv calls up Saanchi and tells her his father wants to meet Saanchi. DHRUV and Saanchi take Ajji's blessing before leaving for mumbai. Ajji tells them to take Adu along. They leave. Dhruv' mom call up and inform them his dad wants the meet at office instead of house. They reach office. Prachi excited to know what's happening calls Adu. Adu tells her something not right. Dhruv's father talks to Saanchi in a way that makes her uncomfortable. Here prachi slips from stairs while talking to Adu. Dhruv's father says he can't give place to any cheap thing at his house that Dhruv asks for.
Dhruv's father offers 20 crores cheques to Saanchi to leave Dhruv but Saanchi refuses and comes out. She cries and tells Dhruv everything. Angry DHRUV enters the cabin and questions his father. Yashwardhan says he was just testing Saanchi. Here Dilshaad informs Adu prachi is fine. Yashwardhan invites Saanchi and Adu for family dinner.
Saanchi is still not convinced. She is in hotels room. She says time to celebrate and Saanchi says not yet. Nani Ajji calls Saanchi and asks about her meeting with Dv's father. She assures them all is well. Through nani Saanchi gets to know about Prachi. Saanchi scolds Adu for not telling her. They go for dinner. Saanchi collides with Suparna and Suparna shouted at Saanchi for breaking her phone. Later DHRUV introduces Suparna as Anway's wife. Suparna passes sarcastic remarks
At restaurant Saanchi and adwait are madeto feel out of place and uncomfortable by Dhruv's family. Saanchi excludes herself and walks out. Dhruv's mother excuses her and follows Saanchi and talks to her. She emotionally convinces Saanchi if she get married to Dhruv, a mother will lose her family. Saanchi breaks down after his mother leaves. Later with determination she comes in and tells goel she wants to talk to him alone. Saanchi asks for 25 crore cheque. Dhruv's father declares he had a deal with Saanchi and she sold DV's love... DHRUV is shocked. Saanchi confirms whatever Yashwardhan said was right. Dhruv is heartbroken.

Edited by vinee_vinee - 10 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: divine_16

Insensitive..I'm saying ..bcoz...the way she reacted was indeed harsh.But I justify it bcoz that was her imediate reaction and was natural as she was full of distrust at that moment.She felt like she was cheated...so she reacted like that.But when she found out, that he was innocent and genuine and was true to his words ...wasn't there a need for apology.And that apology, was for the way she reacted to him.And when I don't see her doing that...I find it insensitive...bcoz DV was also hurt tremendously, at that time.I have seen Sanchi saying sorry to DV before also...when she felt that he was hurt...but why not this time?

I don't think she has yet thought of DV as completely innocent about the land deal n stuff... Yes, he has been true to his words with regards to speaking to his parents ... which is what she is happy about. 

They haven't shown at any point that she has reconciled to the fact that DV is innocent... In any case, her issue was with him not revealing his identity to her. Her issue is basically believing that DV knew his father owns PE and yet he did not tell her anything. She doesn't know yet that DV had no clue about PE! So am guessing, in that regard, she doesn't think she owes him an apology? 

I dunno what I'm saying ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†

Eksie thumbnail
I personally don't think its going the 'Saachi devi-sacrificing-her-love' way... though it may seem so.  To me... there seems to be something more than meets the eye. Its just difficult to pin-point at this juncture. 

Edited by Eksie - 10 years ago
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I personally don't think its going the 'Saachi devi-sacrificing-her-love' way... though it may seem so. 

Can't say much though as cvs have lost control over the show...the team has changed and as Ishani told me that directors have changed so don't expect old JLZ logics any more. Just wish what you have said comes true as daddy is going to have cat mouse games as per that article...so perhaps it's her first step towards it...but since mommy is involved thus saachi can become a sacrificing Devi...can't overrule that completely.
divine_16 thumbnail

I don't think she has yet thought of DV as completely innocent about the land deal n stuff... Yes, he has been true to his words with regards to speaking to his parents ... which is what she is happy about. 

They haven't shown at any point that she has reconciled to the fact that DV is innocent... In any case, her issue was with him not revealing his identity to her. Her issue is basically believing that DV knew his father owns PE and yet he did not tell her anything. She doesn't know yet that DV had no clue about PE! So am guessing, in that regard, she doesn't think she owes him an apology? 

I dunno what I'm saying ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†

Eksie ...believe me I'm also losing all the logic,I can't justify things properly now...may be all these cliche twists r making me more pissed off !! As per this spoilers is making me more mad...where is the smart DV?
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
yaar everyone talk that sanchi say sorry too dv 4 her behaverior but dv ko koi problem nahi hai to humien kiya waise bhi u know na dv  ne tou socha tha ke sanchi usse thapar maarde gi but thank a lot aise nahi hua
Eksie thumbnail

Can't say much though as cvs have lost control over the show...the team has changed and as Ishani told me that directors have changed so don't expect old JLZ logics any more. Just wish what you have said comes true as daddy is going to have cat mouse games as per that article...so perhaps it's her first step towards it...but since mommy is involved thus saachi can become a sacrificing Devi...can't overrule that completely.

In TV... its the writing that is most important. Not so much the directors... There have been shows that have run for 7-8 years, and have had several directors change. Its when the CV's are changed that the story start to go haywire. 

In daily soaps... many times they bring about a change in the directors coz some directors specialize in certain themes - romance, drama, action... etc.. etc. 

Like I mentioned above... edited my comment after you posted ... there is something more than meets the eye here. Just can't pinpoint at it right now. Guess that's where the mystery element comes in. And if the article says YG will play the cat and mouse game... to me, it seems like Saachi will play the game... fair & square! 
divine_16 thumbnail

At restaurant Saanchi and adwait are madeto feel out of place and uncomfortable by Dhruv's family. Saanchi excludes herself and walks out. Dhruv's mother excuses her and follows Saanchi and talks to her. She emotionally convinces Saanchi if she get married to Dhruv, a mother will lose her family. Saanchi breaks down after his mother leaves. Later with determination she comes in and tells goel she wants to talk to him alone. Saanchi asks for 25 crore cheque. Dhruv's father declares he had a deal with Saanchi and she sold DV's love... DHRUV is shocked. Saanchi confirms whatever Yashwardhan said was right. Dhruv is heartbroken.

And DV will believe all this crap!! It's just like Sanchi believing  that Dv has cheated her ,when she comes to know about DV and PE.Where is the smart DV...he has so much trust on her...won't he be able to look beyond this?