beintehaa nafrat.....really shlok....:) - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by aneena

beintehaa nafrat is a big word....

i do not think he hates her as much as he claims to hate her..
It was his ego and protective nature talking there... He was too angry of aastha's confession in front of everyone and his helplessness
agree with u
Don't worry he will realize this soon that he can't spend one day without astha. So fingers crossed.
Originally posted by shtl_l

shlok said i hate her and then beintehaa nafrat...oh really shlok
if he has so much hatred then who was seeing astha shivering covered her with sari...

who was just running without shoes to reach the temple so that astha doesnt die...

after astha finding about her dad arrest...who was running after her...

if u had beintehaa nafrat u wouldnt have damn cared wht happend to her...

shlok does realize he is not having any beintehaa nafrat...his chutki and showing niranjan on one side and anjali on other side...had some meaning it seems...

how many of u agree vinayak did not look very shocked with wht shlok was revealing...is vinayak with shlok in his plans...i wonder...vinayak looks were just straight...he dint show shock like varad did...

nice post

beintehaa ( lovely urdu word ..) is normally if im not mistaken  used in  poetry mainly with
mohabbat - and using it here by the cvs is just to show him saying the opposite of what he
feels - it is unmeasured love but expressed by him as unmeasured hate as his ego and anger
has got the better of him - his love has been expressed earlier by the actions you mentioned 
above...😊