Arjun
Arjun

Arakshi- love impossible!!! (Page 3)

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Maha-Srk...

[QUOTE=princessRock776] hey okay how many Arakshi stories are in here thousands? I been seeing them everywhereLOL
hey if u have prblem wd arakshi stories then stay away 4rm them n ignore thats it & read ur fav one on the forum SYS. Angry[/QUOT
 I don't have problem with it its just that there's so many to read  okay I am sorry If I hurt your feelings I was just joking around you guys can write arakshi stories as much as you wantSmile

Edited by princessRock776 - 07 January 2014 at 8:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roshanaymaha2905

maha2905 IF-Rockerz
maha2905
maha2905

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessRock776

Originally posted by ...Maha-Srk...

[QUOTE=princessRock776] hey okay how many Arakshi stories are in here thousands? I been seeing them everywhereLOL
hey if u have prblem wd arakshi stories then stay away 4rm them n ignore thats it & read ur fav one on the forum SYS. Angry[/QUOT
I don't have problem with it its just that there's so many to read okay I am sorry If I hurt your feelings I was just joking around you guys can write arakshi stories as much as you wantSmile

okay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshanay

Devangana Goldie
Devangana
Devangana

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Please stop this wedding.  Hope Arjun is in time.  Update soon.

roshanay

Aym7 Groupbie
Aym7
Aym7

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Oh gosh. So heartbreaking

roshanay

sisodia_shefali Goldie
sisodia_shefali
sisodia_shefali

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged
What is wrong with this so called arjun why does he not want
to come in front of sakshi Angry
poor thing is getting married to sam whom she doesnot want to marry
hope this guy have some valid reason
thanks for pm
Smile

roshanay

ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Hoping that it's Arjun behind the sehra.

Please update soon

Khushi

roshanay

roshanay Groupbie
roshanay
roshanay

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Hello guyz... a twist is coming up... hope u like it... do comment... it encourages...
Part 4

"Shubh muhrat nikla ja raha hai... Koi dulhan Ko lao..." an old aunt shouted. 

Sakshi entered wearing a beautiful maroon and cream bridal ghaghra and a big ghunghat. She was surrounded by her cousins. They were whispering to her and she had tears in her eyes which thankfully the ghunghat hid very well.

She was made to sit beside the groom who was hiding behind a sehra. She sat beside him quietly and then started thinking about Arjun. He hadn't come. Her mind was screaming at him for this betrayal...

Sakshi got up from her sleep suddenly and took long breaths calming herself down and she kept on repeating to herself...

"It was a dream... it was a dream...!" 

She felt tears streaming down her eyes and her mind whispering...

"If it becomes true? If I really marry Sameer?"

She felt herself getting suffocated. Pulling the balcony doors open, she rushed outside and stood there,crying... at her love... at her helplessness... she had fallen in love and now was the payment time.

Her eyes were still watering. 

"Ssshhh Sakshi don't cry!" 

She got startled when she heard a faint whisper and looked around. Nobody was around. She hit herself mentally for imagining things. Her over thinking brain was playing tricks on her. Maybe it was also partly because of the fast winds. She shook her head and continued to brood on the more pressing matter on hand... Her marriage...

The tears welled up automatically, yet again. She was never a cry baby... in fact she was an expert at hiding her tears behind her cheeky smile... but this? It was her whole life and she hated to imagine it with someone other than her Arjun. 

She got startled again when she felt a light feel of touch on her wet cheeks. She looked around again and found it devoid of another human. She touched her cheeks and asked herself whether the soft gentle touch was her imagination too? For a moment she had felt as if someone was wiping her tears. She shook her head and went inside.

"Sakshi!" the air whispered behind her but she had already locked the door.

Sameer woke up suddenly when he felt someone shake him violently. He got up alarmed. There was no one around him. He looked at the clock. It was 3 at night. He yawned and laid back again. 

He was a light sleeper. Even a small touch and he was awake and he was pretty sure someone had shook him. He cursed himself for imagining things. 

He was having a wonderful dream. He was the groom and she was the bride... Aiesha... and they were having their happily ever after when suddenly he was shaken awake. He sighed. He couldn't even marry her peacefully in his dreams. He shook his head at his helplessness and pouted. 

Sakshi woke up when she felt the sunlight kissing her gently. She kept her eyes closed and tried to go back to sleep. 

A light breathe like kiss on her cheeks and the heat accompanying it made her to open her eyes widely and look around. There was no one. She sat up straight in her bed. Her room was locked. 

"Sakshi!!" she admonished herself," fir Se imagine karne lagi? surely am tired... Kal Se Kuch na Kuch soche ja rahi hai... room locked hai... Koi nai hai wahan! Aur fir balcony bhi to band..."

Her monologue was cut short when her eyes fell on the open balcony door. She got down from the bed and walked towards it. 

"Ye Kaise ho sakta hai? Maine to door band Kiya tha rat Ko! Fir ye open Kaise ho gaya?"

She walked into the bathroom, her mind entangled in these thoughts.

"Shayad open chod diya!"

She finally said to herself and walked inside.

"Sakshiii!!" her cousins entered the room in a gang, all of them shouting her name at the top of their lungs. She covered her ears with her hands as she entered her room from the balcony. 

She stood at the balcony door and stared at her cousins in fake anger. They just laughed at her antics and sat on her bed. 

"Chalo Sakshi! Haath aage badhao! Humen mehendi lagane do!" one of her cousin, Tara said.

"Mujhe mehendi nai lagani!" Sakshi said hiding her hands behind her.

"Lagani to padegi! After all shaadi hai tumhari!"Shivangi said while others echoed her with 'Haan bilkul' and 'right'.

"Mujhe mehendi bahut old fashioned lagti hai... aur uski smell... main aaj Se nai reet shuru kar rahi hoon... 'mehendi-less dulhan' ki reet!"Sakshi said childishly. She heard a faint chuckle behind her and turned suddenly to find the balcony empty. She breathed heavily, clearly disturbed.

" I must see a psychiatrist!" Sakshi mused to herself.

Her cousins laughed and showed their tongue playfully teasing her. She smiled a little at that. Aiesha walked in and saw her and then their cousins.

"Kya hua?"

"Dekh na Aiesha! Sakshi ki Shagun ki mehendi aa gayi hai! Aur ye madam lagwa nai rahi hain! Ab tu hi is pagli Ko samjha!" Priyanka said.

"Sakshi Chalo mehendi lagalo! Hum sab bhi laga rahe hain na? Chalo Chalo come on! Be a good girl!" Aiesha said and brought her till the bed holding both her shoulders with her hands. 

Sakshi sat down helplessly and gave both her hands to her cousins who began applying mehendi to her fair hands. 

Her mind was suddenly transported to the initial months of her friendship with Arjun. 

FLASHBACK

One day while chatting normally the topic of marriage had come up and he had suddenly asked her about her ideal type of wedding.

'Shaadi? I prefer luv cum arranged type of shaadi! Jis Se aap pyaar karo usi Se aap ke parents aap ki shaadi Kara den!'

'hmm Accha hai!' 

'mujhe na traditional type ki dulhann pasand hain! Maroon ghaghra! Chudiyon Se bhara haath! Mehendi Se rache hue! Uski aankhon mein apne hubby ke liye bahut bahut bahut pyaar!' Sakshi had replied.

'hmm! Chudiyon ki dukaan!:p... bhai waah Sakshi! Tumne to sab soch rakha hai!'

'aur nai to kya? Meri shaadi me mein ye sab Kuch karne wali hoon!'

':)'

'aur tumhari ideal marriage Mr. ...??? ab Tak to Tumne naam bhi nai bataya!'

' Jo naam tum dogi Mera wahi naam hoga!'

She smiled and thought about a name while she was tapping her chin with her cell. 

' sacchi?'

'mucchi!'

'hmm to fir... Arjun kaisa rahega?'

'nice!'

'u r d frst person to b named by their fren!:);)!'

' kya Karen! M vry lucky!;)'

She had laughed and caressed her cell lightly. 

FB end

Sakshi returned to the present when someone tapped her shoulders lightly. She turned slowly,half expecting the space behind her to be empty. She heaved a sigh of relief when she found Aiesha there looking at her worriedly. She had thought she was going nuts. She smiled at Aiesha and nodded her head to indicate she was fine... atleast for now!

Her cousins were singing songs and dancing too but all she was thinking about was... Arjun...

"Sameer! Aao beta! Baitho yahan!" Sameer's mom pulled him by his hand and made him sit on a small wooden stool.

"Ab ye sab kya hai ma?" Sameer said irritatedly with a hint of helplessness. 

"Ye tumhari haldi hai!" his mom explained patiently,"pehle haldi tum par lagayi jayegi aur fir ye haldi uttaar kar Sakshi par lagayi jayegi! Kehte hain dulhe ki utri hui haldi dulhan par lagane Se dulhan par dulhe ka pyaar Chad jata hai! Samjhe mere buddhu bete?"

"Damn it!" Sameer muttered under his breathe as the women of his house began applying him with haldi.

"Sakshi Chalo! Baitho!" her mom pulled her lovingly. She looked at her mom. After many days her mom was looking like her regular self. 

Antara Anand was a house wife and loved her husband. Her husband wanted to get Sakshi married to his friend's son and Antara had agreed without protests. After all his happiness was her life's sole purpose. In this matter she had ignored even her only princess's swollen eyes which were shouting to the whole world of her bleeding heart.

Sakshi walked along with her mom as if in a trance, looking only at her mom's happy face. She sat down. But the next words from her mom's lips were like cold water poured on her face. 

"Sakshi! Sameer ki utri haldi aa rahi hai! Apne piya ke rang mein rangne ke liye tayyar ho jao!" 

Ok guyz... how was it? And ya u can take a guess about Arjun... because it's gonna b a major twist... hope u guyz will like it...
And pls tell me how was the Lil supernatural angle...
Will see ya sooon... tc

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

9999aryanAym7Gurpreetasi7angelicdeeptishailyshukla9crazysakshi_19sweetpari4u97sisodia_shefaliIArmageddonIanu91AsyaloverSakuuHumzymaha2905snehaluvmaaneetNethravathi

maha2905 IF-Rockerz
maha2905
maha2905

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Hmm...
Twist Woh bhe SN wow
i think sameer ki place pe arjun groom hoga shayad or sakshi ko ayesha replace kar le hehehe & thanx 4 pm & waiting 4 next part
plz read my arakshi os n btao kaisa hai

roshanay

Go to top