Eager to know more.
Plz con soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshanay

Devangana Goldie
Devangana
Devangana

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Rianne is Sakshi in human form. Continue soon. 

roshanay

sisodia_shefali Goldie
sisodia_shefali
sisodia_shefali

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Nice update is sakshi human form of raina and that is the reason why Arjun loves her so much
Pls continue soon eagerly waiting 
Thanks for pm

roshanay

Areesha566 IF-Dazzler
Areesha566
Areesha566

Posted: 21 March 2014 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Just happens to read your story,
its actualy realy very nice and different..
Plz continue soon and pm me also

roshanay

Rehana25 IF-Dazzler
Rehana25
Rehana25

Posted: 21 March 2014 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Very nice like I read fairy tale
Interesting keep going dear

roshanay

roshanay Groupbie
roshanay
roshanay

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Hey guyz... m a lil ll busy so couldn't update... sorry though...

Part 19...

Riane shivered in the cold, her breathe misting in the air. Her satchel hung limply at her side. She had a long way to go.

After meeting with the queen, she had not found any reason to stall. Her hope of Azafiael's return had shattered and she had nothing left in this castle, after her family threw her out. 

She sobbed quietly. Slipping on a patch of ice while entangled in her thoughts, Riane cursed the day she told the youngest prince the biggest lie. She wished she could undo it. She had let him slip away and now she was alone. Too much lonely.

The dragons cave was made of ice like the rest of the stretch. It stood in the centre of the stretch like a castle, an air of forbodance surrounded it. Riane stood to catch her breathe. She had been travelling for atleast fifteen days and she had reached this far. Her powers were highly diminished by now.

Right after walking out of the Zeraph castle, Riane had flown to the outskirts of the stretch. She had walked to the nearest village there and filled her satchel with food. Their food was different from humans. They survived on special stones, which was too difficult to find in human world. But in the world of smoke it was very commonly found. Stones were prepared in various flavors. And the more rich they were the more precious stone they ate. 

Riane had stepped inside the stretch and had begun running steadily. By the end of that day she had covered a good distance. She had set up a camp and opted to rest as she was tired.

The week after that had been very difficult with ice storms and hails. Her food was thinning too but she had stubbornly carried on. 

And now she set her camp behind an ice cave which protected her from the winds from north. The cave stood from the dragons cave at a distance of a day. She decided to plan ahead and think what should be done if she met the dragon. 

After eating she laid down on her arm and closed her eyes. Her memories surrounded her like a blanket and there in the stretch of ice, under the stars Riane slept another night, her dreams of Azafiael protecting her heart from being chilled.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

Sakshi stared at Arjun, as he told her his story, his mind far away. She loved his eyes. They were black and flashed when he was annoyed. They expressed his feeling even if his face didn't give anything away.

Whole her life Sakshi wanted to love but never believe in it. This changed when Arjun entered her life. She had always wondered of love was really madness? Now she knew it was. A very delicious madness. Which made you do things you never thought you were capable enough for. 

She had never thought that the green eyes monster of jealousy would become her friend but now listening to the level of affection in his voice for Riane, she knew that if Riane was here she would have killed her with her own hands.

Arjun kept talking and Sakshi saw his emotions in his eyes. The fear, the anger his eyes displayed gnawed at her stomach. But she had to hear. She had to know What made her man as he was. 

ARJUN'S STORY 

Riane breathe heavily as she hid. She had seen the dragon and she knew that being seen would be foolishness. 

She had began walking towards the dragon cave before the morning. And just as she entered the monster had sniffed her scent and walked towards her. Now she hid in a small hole in the wall and prayed that he go away. 

The dragon sniffed and turned sharply towards her hole walking towards her. He bent his head and stared at her with his midnight blue eyes and blinked once before butting his head on the wall. The shreds of ice stones fell from the wall and hit her hardly. Before he could butt it another time there was a low keening voice was heard and the dragon raised its head and with low cry ran off. 

The dragon was large. Majestic even. With its silver grey body and midnight blue eyes it looked like the part of the scene. He belonged here. And she didn't. She didn't belong anywhere. 

She released a breathe which she didn't even know she was holding and slid out of the hole silently. She began inching inside the cave, sliding slowly along the wall. The cave was beautiful. The walls had frozen crystals on them and the roof had icicles hanging like chandeliers. Her breathe caught by its beauty. 

Riane could feel her insides freezing inside. The fire was her main component and ice was fatal. 

She could hear a soft cooing sound from her left and slowly walked towards the direction. As she went towards the sound she could distinguish the cooing as singing. The voice was soft and the melody was haunting. She found herself inching closer to hear it. She gasped softly when she reached a vast clearing. 

The clearing was beautiful with icicle covered roof. The walls shone with the accumulated ice. The snow flakes drifted around like fairy lights. But the most beautiful sight was right at the centre.

The dragon laid down curled around an egg and was singing softly. The love shone in its eyes for its unborn.

Sleep... my little one and do not fear...
Because to protect you my dear, 
Your mama is right here...
Your blanket is my wings,
Your pillow is my chest...
And to hold you always,
I will go through any test...
To get you in my arms,
I have waited for years...
Prayer upon prayer I have made,
And have shed so many tears...
The day you come to me,
I will get everyone of my wish,
Then there will be joy
And nothing will be amiss...
Sleep... my little one and do not despair...
Because your mama is right here...
You are the light of my eyes...
You are the beat of my heart...
And to save your little one...
I can die and tear apart...
Sleep my little one and do not despair
Because mama will protect you my dear...

The soft singing turned into melodious humming and Riane stood still and motionless. She had tears in her eyes. The ache for her own mother intensifying by the sight before her. She sniffed softly.

Another hum joined the first one as she stood there and she looked around confused and afraid. She realised the hum came from the egg. She was surprised to say the least and inched back two steps. 

There was a loud crunching noise as she stepped on a thin sheet of ice in her haste to get away and the humming stopped. There was low keening noise from the egg and the dragon roared when it saw her.

Riane turned and began running with the dragon in hot pursuit.

The queen sat on her throne comfortably and smiled internally,contended and satisfied. 

"Your highness... " the Seer said and bowed low. She nodded at her. The Seer rose and placed her water bowl before her. She then began humming a soft tune, while waving her hands above the water.

O enchanted water! O magic bowl!
Oh you who show every screech and howl...

Am your seer... the medium of your power,
Through me you have released the future off its cover...

Today I want you to show me a sight,
Show me that one girl and show me her fright...

Show me that she is immersed in pain,
Show me how she will never return again...

The seer stooped humming and turned towards the bowl. The water rippled and the reflection of the roof wavered before it disappeared and another scene was shown in it.

The queen sat up straight and bent a little to see the image in water.

The girl was running and the dragon followed it. The image wavered and disappeared again.

The queen cackled with glee. The girl will not survive after all. She smirked. She had resorted to see Riane every day since she left. Today's vision was promising. She laughed again.

Okay guyz... how was it? any suggestions? Any guesses?
Hope u like it...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

9999aryanjayprabushailyshukla9coolRDcrazysakshi_19sakshiarjunDevanganasweetpari4u97sisodia_shefaliArakshiya_58Rehana25IArmageddonIAsyaloveranu91kdramafan

Areesha566 IF-Dazzler
Areesha566
Areesha566

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 7:20am | IP Logged
OMG am the first to coment*party*
Oh rosh part was amazing
tha way you portrait raine's misrey and beast's love towards its unborn was beautiful
so the wicked queen or should i say the wicked witch has keeping an eye on riane since the journy started
update soon dear and thanks 4 pm
p.s: my like button don't work
p.p.s: the link you sent also didn't work*lol*
p.p.p.s: hey your the writer me just a reader*that too a dumb one in writing or imaging stories he he* any way if i have an idea will surley pm you, ok

Edited by Areesha566 - 30 March 2014 at 7:31am

roshanay

sisodia_shefali Goldie
sisodia_shefali
sisodia_shefali

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
nice update 
mostly raina's story nice but still missing arjun caressing and loving sakshi even if for few minutes 
that was emotional touch of dragon singing to  its egg 
thanks for pm and pls update soon and also lamba update 

roshanay

Go to top