India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Arakshi- love impossible!!! (Page 16)

roshanay Groupbie
roshanay
roshanay

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
And here is the other one... I know it's short but it's an early update so I hope that counts... 

Part 15

He suddenly looked over towards her and stopped talking. The moon cast an eerie glow around her face and the wind gently blew a strand of her hair in her face. He quietly gripped the strand and tucked it behind her ears. She was beautiful. She visibly blushed and ducked her face. He smiled.

Suddenly a memory flashed in his head. A memory of another girl who had captured his heart. A girl who was just as beautiful as Sakshi. A girl whom he had loved. A girl who had sucked his happiness when she left...

Riane...

ARJUN's STORY

Azafiael walked down the corridor leading to the garden. He was supposed to meet his lady love there. 

He walked in the garden, his eyes searching for Riane. She wasn't there. He sat on the carved stone bench and Waited for her. 

She had never been late before, always waiting for him. Today he hadn't seen her much. He had been searching for her since Arachniel caught his secret. He hoped she was alright. 

"Prince Azafiael..." Her voice interrupted his thoughts. her voice was honey, sweet and pure. He turned towards hers and beheld a beauty so rare. Her round face was scrunched in confusion and hurt. Her deer like brown eyes teary and betrayed. Her lips parted in a sigh. She looked like a perfect picture of heartbreak... heartbreaking and yet at the same time breathtaking. She looked beautiful even in her sadness.

A gust of wind freed a curl of hair and blew it across her face. He reached out and tucked it behind her ears. She winced and turned away. His brows furrowed in confusion on her reaction. She was avoiding eye contact. 

He hated people who couldn't meet his eyes. It always indicated that they wanted to hide something from him. 

"What is the matter Ria?" he enquired casually, his insides were fighting a battle of staying casual or bursting in anger. She shook her head.

"Nothing!" she said and stayed quite for a while." I think we should stop meeting... I am a common girl... you are a prince... it will never work!" she revealed. He sighed. He knew she was right, but he was ready to fight for her.

"Not again Ria... " he was exasperated. "We have talked about this! And I said I will sort it out! So now tell me what is the actual matter?"

Riane knew he wouldn't buy it, but after hearing the conversation between the brothers that morning, she couldn't let him play further with her heart. Her dad was not in favor with the queen and any further problem could put him in trouble. She had decided that she will have to put a stop to his heart breaking game.

"Please forgive me prince... but I don't want you... I like someone else... if you love me then let me go... I want to be with him..." Riane said. Her heart was shattering in pieces but she went on.

Azafiael felt like somebody had stolen his breathes. He was looking at her like she was stabbing him in heart again and again. He gestured her to stop talking and she did. He got up and uprooted a few plants in his anger. She stood up hastily and pleaded with him to stop. He turned his angry gaze to her and asked her to get lost before walking away.

Riane sank to the ground and cried.

Arachniel smirked beside the queen, as they watched the scene downstairs. Both of them waiting. One in anticipation and the other in anger...

Do tell me how it is... babyee...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthi9999aryanGurpreetasi7angelicdeepticrazysakshi_19sakshiarjunshailyshukla9coolRDsisodia_shefalisweetpari4u97Devanganaanu91kdramafanAsyaloverArakshiya_58Rehana25IArmageddonIanonymous.me

anu91 IF-Dazzler
anu91
anu91

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
interesting one...
plz give long update...
how did sakshi came in this yaar...
want to know...plz do update soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshanay

Devangana Goldie
Devangana
Devangana

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Very interesting.  Is Sakshi some rebirth form of Riane?  Continue soon.

roshanay

sisodia_shefali Goldie
sisodia_shefali
sisodia_shefali

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
nice but very small update
story is getting more interesting so if possible pls give big update
itno chotu sa update se satisfaction hi nahi hota Smile

roshanay

coolRD Senior Member
coolRD
coolRD

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Amazng yaar!! So dt ws d stry of his hrtbrk.. poor arjun!!
Bt 4m where did sakshi cum in d picture??
Cntinue soon.. Nd thnx 4 d pm

roshanay

EshaalYousufzai IF-Rockerz
EshaalYousufzai
EshaalYousufzai

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Awesome but short update. Con soon.

roshanay

Rehana25 IF-Dazzler
Rehana25
Rehana25

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Very small but good
Please move forward and tell us
How he see sakshi and give us big update
Thanks

roshanay

Karan.Preeta IF-Rockerz
Karan.Preeta
Karan.Preeta

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Hey
u out of inbox plz delete ur pms ur limit is only 50 n u exceed limit
n thanx 4 ur msg actually i quit arjun forum thats why but i wil read u updates later ok

Go to top