roshanay

roshanay Groupbie
roshanay
roshanay

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Hello ppl... here it is...

Part 14 

ARJUN's STORY

He was from the world of smoke. It was usually dark here. Only on rare days did the sun shine on them. The youngest prince and the most loved. His heart was stone and he didn't care about anything. It was a defence mechanism he had adopted for surviving in his world, where revealing of weaknesses and emotions were like signing a suicide note.

His name was Azafiael. 

"So this is where you have been hiding..." a sneering voice brought him face to face with his brother Arachniel. He frowned and turned away looking at the rare sun bathed appearance of his kingdom from his balcony. 

The castle stood at the edge of the kingdom of Zeraph, looming over it like a watchful guard. The black stoned dark castle seemed to pull away, absorb the light from everything around. It's vast expanse was itself enough to cast fear in the people's heart. 

Azafiael smirked and turned towards his brother.

"What did you do this time, that you had to hide here?" Arachniel asked.

"I might have trapped a guest's daughter in a dark room... or... I might not have!" Azafiael smirked. 

"Pray tell! Is this guest a certain nobleman of the shadow world?" Arachniel smirked.

"Yes!" he chuckled.

"Why?"

"She was annoying! Fawning over me!" Azafiael frowned.

"Well..." his brother drawled, looking at him carefully,"what about Riane?" 

Azafiael slightly stiffened and turned a little pale, making his brother snort. His brother had laid his hand on Azafiael's most precious secret, his love for an ordinary nobleman's daughter Riane. He quickly schooled his features and placed a sneer on his face, before turning to his brother and asked-

"What about her?" 

"Don't mock my intelligence little brother! Do you think I haven't noticed how besotted you are with her? The secretive glances you throw at each other when you think none of us are looking? You are in love with the ordinary simpleton?" Arachniel asked. His face showed disgust and contempt.

"What are you talking about? I? In love? Ridiculous! Even more ridiculous is the person you think I supposedly love! A simpleton as Riane is not my cup of tea! I am just fooling around! Do you understand or should I make you?" Azafiael drawled with contempt. His brother was doubtful but backed down for now. He knew that Azafiael was hot headed and could do something which Arachniel might regret. He sneered at his younger brother and swept away. Azafiael gave a shuddering breath and turned away to contemplate a new situation in front of him now. 

As his brother said, he had fallen... in love. Riane was everything he wasn't. She was innocent, pure, simple and loved him a lot. If anyone came to know about this new development, they would play on his weaknesses and that was dangerous for him. He couldn't let it happen. He had to protect Riane. The only way for it to happen was to refute the allegations of love. 

Unknown to both, a girl stood behind the doors of the balcony. Holding on to a breaking heart and tearful eyes. She slowly turned and left, her body shaking with silent sobs.

BACK TO PRESENT...

Sakshi heard him talk. He was telling her about his life and all Sakshi could think about was how attractive he was. Even his voice pulled her in. He had a far away look in his eyes, serene yet fierce signaling that something had happened. Something bad. Something that affected him even now.

She felt a twinge of something foreign in her heart as she heard him talk about Riane. His worries for her. It pained her to see him so worried about another female, how much ever long ago it had been. She felt threatened and yet his tale was so gripping that she had to listen.

He suddenly looked over towards her and stopped talking. The moon cast an eerie glow around her face and the wind gently blew a strand of her hair in her face. He quietly gripped the strand and tucked it behind her ears. She was beautiful. She visibly blushed and ducked her face. He smiled.

Suddenly a memory flashed in his head. A memory of another girl who had captured his heart. A girl who was just as beautiful as Sakshi. A girl whom he had loved. A girl who had sucked his happiness when she left...

Riane...

Heyyy... do tell how it was... the mysterious Riane sprung from Ria... hoped u like the twist...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

9999aryanAym7Gurpreetasi7angelicdeeptiDevanganasisodia_shefaliIArmageddonIArakshiya_58anu91AsyaloverRehana25Humzyanonymous.me

Gurpreetasi7 Senior Member
Gurpreetasi7
Gurpreetasi7

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 5:17am | IP Logged
He loved someone else
What the hell

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshanay

sisodia_shefali Goldie
sisodia_shefali
sisodia_shefali

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 5:45am | IP Logged
nice update
so arjun was younger prince of other world and he  was in love with some one else but he some how broke her heart although it was for protecting her but still
sakshi is feeling bit j of that girl
why such a chota update next update thoda lamba chahiye
thanks for pm Smile

roshanay

anu91 IF-Dazzler
anu91
anu91

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 5:52am | IP Logged
loved the update...
but Wt is this twist he loved someone???
then how he fell for sakshi...
waiting for next do Cont soon...

roshanay

Rehana25 IF-Dazzler
Rehana25
Rehana25

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Oh ho very small update
Please give a big update
I am waiting knowing the more of his past
And curious to know
How he see sakshi

roshanay

coolRD Senior Member
coolRD
coolRD

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
arjun's bgstry ws gr8..
so he ws a prince.. hmmm..
bt wat hapnd wid his lady luv?? nd who ws d grl wid d brokn heart??
did she do smethng?? or ws it arjun's brother?? ConfusedConfusedConfused
nd wen did sakhi cum in d picture??
yaar dre r so mny questns Unhappy
dis chotu sa prt wil nt do.. wnt a biiggg upd8.. SAMJHE YA SAMJHAUN Wink
thnk u 4 d pm Hug

roshanay

Devangana Goldie
Devangana
Devangana

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
continue soon.  want to know more about Riane