Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update 6th January 2014

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

The Episode starts with Duggu sleeping in the sofa. Naksh is there thinking when did he come there. Naitik says he was sleeping with us till 4am. Akshara says I don't know why he is doing this. Naitik says maybe he is planning some surprise, or any plan. Akshara says is he missing Maa. Naitik says lets ask him. Akshara says not now, we will ask him casually.

Rashmi wakes up in the morning and finds some messages in a sticky notes. It was written exactly how Gayatri used to say things to Rashmi. She sees her room is full with flowers and smiles. Rashmi finds few more notes and smiles. She goes by the mirror and sees Naitik standing behind her. He says Maa came in my dream yesterday, she told me all this. He laughs and says I made another note but forgot to put it out. He gets a note out which says 'smile'. Rashmi cries and hugs him. Duggu comes with some flowers and says I have brought these for you. he sees the other flowers and feels sad. Rashmi says how do you know these are my favourite flowers. Duggu gets happy and says really, and hugs her. Naitik says I also want a hug. Akshara comes and says me too, even I want a hug. They have a group hug. Bhabhimaa and Baisa also comes and says even we want a hug. Duggu goes and gets Gayatri's photo. They all have a group hugs.

At m's, everyone is ready to leave for Rashmi's godh bharai function. Varsha says Rashmi must be feeling bad as it's her godh bharai and Gayatri is not there. Rajshri says, we are still here and we will try our best so that Rashmi does not miss Gayatri.

At ss, Akshara going through the kitchen in a hurry. Naitik calls her and stops her. Akshara says say whatever you want to say quickly I'm in a hurry. Naitik asks where she is going she says I forgot to make juice for Rashmi. She will feel bad. I have to take care of her. Naitik tells her to calm down and says don't take tension, we all know you are trying your best. He says we have to take care of Rashmi forever not for just one or two days. Akshara says I'm not tensed. He says you are tensed and I also can see fear on your face. He says please understand no one can take anyone's place, everyone has his own importance, no one can replace each other. We can only try to fill the gap. He says now you go and make the juice and I'll take care of everything outside. Akshara smiles.

Naitik is arrenging all everything for the function. Rama is also there helping him. Bhabhimaa and Baisa comes. Biasa says why is there a chair according to the rituals there should be a stool. Naitik says I said to put chair there otherwise Rashmi's legs will hurt. He asks Bhabhimaa not to make Rashmi have too much sweets as she has BP problem and she doesn't like sweet much.. Rama says Rashmi is very lucky to get a family like this, I would have not taken care of her like this. Even Naksh is taking care of his bua. Duggu says I take care of bua and the baby too as I'm her big brother. Rama says Nikhil called and apologized, she says they are feeling bad as they should have done this, but instead you have to do it. Bhabhimaa says Rashmi is our daughter, don't be worrry. Rama says Nikhil felt bad that he cannot be a part of this. Naitik says I will video record and send it to Nikhil. Rama thanks him.

Rukmani, Nandini and Yash comes. Naitik teases Nandini. He says you came late on purpose so you don't have to do any work. She laughs and hugs hum. Nandini asks Bhabhimaa about Rajbanna. She says I'm sorry I could not come earlier. Rukmani says, why are you saying like this, I did not stop you, you could've come early. Nandini says sorry I didn't mean like that.
Yash asks Duggu if he can help him with anything. Duggu says yes and they make some decorations. Rukmani asks about preparation. Bhabhimaa says, everything is done as we are not inviting many people. Rukmani says if Gayatri was there, things would have been different, she would've celebrated grandly.she says now lets start the function. Bhabhimaa says we will soon as Akshara's family comes. Rukmani says they always come on time,how come today they did not come yet. Nandini says I'll go and meet Rashmi. Duggu says bua is here. Akshara brings Rashmi. Everyone is happy to see her. Rukmani says to Nandini this is Gayatri's saree right. Nandini says yes. Rama says to Rashmi you did good thing by wearing your mum's saree in your first function. Akshara is waiting for m's. She wonders where they are. Rukmani says you might be waiting for your family right. Akshara says I will call them and ask, else we will start. Rama says, that won't be right. we will wait. Everyone waits for them.
Everyone from M's comes. Rajshri apologizes for coming late. Baisa is annoyed with them. Rajshri says we were stuck in traffic as there was work going on in the highway. Baisa taunts them. She says just because your daughters saas isn't here you came late. If it was your daughters function you wouldn't have done that. Rajshri says Rashmi is like my daughter, when Gayatri kept my daughter as hers, how can I differentiate. Varsha says we really were stuck in the traffic. Rajshri says whetever the reason was we were wrong.. she says sorry to Baisa. Naitik takes her side and tries to makes the moment light. He says the highway is making everyone saying sorry. He thanks Rajshri for coming.

They function starts. 'Mere sapno ka sansaar sawarne wala hai' plays in the background. Rashmi's Godh bharai's ritual starts. Akshara asks Rama to start. Rama says Baisa and Bhabhimaa you are elders, you start. Bhabhimaa says we will ask kids to do it as kids are Lord's avatar. Everyone comes one by one and says something in her ears and gifts her. Rajbanna and Naitik sees this and smile. Duggu says to Yash and Ananya they did this to my mum as well. Naitik says I know the function is for ladies only but got a gift for Rashmi. He gives her the gift. She opens it and smile. Duggu asks whats in it. Rashmi shows it. Duggu says empty box. Rashmi says its not empty, it's full with Naitik's love. Nandini says whenever he wants to give us a lot and not sure what to give he always used to give an empty box and when asked why it's empty he used to say it's full with love. Get it out whenever you want. Everyone smiles. Rashmi thanks him and says this is my precious gift. Rajbanna comes with a gift and says your mum wanted to give you a lot in this auspicious occasion.. Bhabhimaa and bahu gave you everything but there was only one item left. He gives her the gift and says this is from both of us. Rashmi opens the gift and it's a mug which says 'worlds best mum'. Rajbanna says youd Mum brought this for you, coz you will become the world's best mum. Rashmi says Maa was world's best mum and I will become her shadow. Everyone smiles. The function is over. Naksh takes Rashmi to her room and asks her to rest. Duggu comes and says you two go down I'll take care of bua. Naitik asks why did you get the photos. he says I will keep baby's photos here so that Rashmi's baby is born cute like me. He puts the photos in top of the cabinet. Rashmi smiles. Naksh are going down.. Akshara says we were gonna talk to Duggu. Naitik says leave it for today we will talk to him later. Everyone is in the hall talking. Bhabhimaa asks who is with Rashmi. Naitik says her bodyguard Naksh Singhaniya. Everyone laughs. Varsha says to Akshara you must be busy with all the work, how do you manage. Akshara says somehow I manage it but just worried about Duggu as I'm not able to make him study. Varsha says I know it must be hard, make a time table for him, Ananya told me that he was sleeping during lunch. Akshara says he was sleeping, but he slept very well the night before. She is confused.

Precap: Naksh sees Duggu is sleepwalking and he was in the edge of the stairs. They are shocked.

Sorry for any spelling or grammatical mistake! Don't forget to press the like button! Enjoy!

Edited by _Amina_ - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Posted: 10 years ago
thank you for the detailed update Amina! it was so sad to see that Baisa's negativity. each episode she has been given the opportunity to be negative towards people who are caring and good hearted people...she could go back to her son and daughter-in-law and leave the wonderful family to make their life for themselves...