Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

La da di da di, daddy likes to party!! 6th january (Page 5)

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asthak

Myra great analysis. I love the character detailed description and episode analysis done by @prads and @Misti too.
loved your title and the last sentence was funny!
where did she get that water from??Confused Oh yeah i know, if Anjali poured a river she has a water fountain inside. 
Same thoughts here: where did Astha get that water from ..she was folding hands to bid goodbye  to everyone isn't it! All in all Shlok's ego still stops him to accept the fact that he has feelings for her. And when he said he hates and shooed her away..hated that scene, bit too dramatic! Does Astha still love him? She never mentioned she also hates him. NA's expressions were pricessless today Smile

Thank u asthak, glad u liked it.
About ashta loving shlok..yeah she has some feelings for him, not sure if its true love but yeah feelings cant b erased so rapidly..

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namrutha

Loved your post!

babba is all proud inside but surprised on the outside.. he must b thinking:Darn. i am such a great manipulatorLOLLOL
I also felt it, Na must be so proud of himselfAngry

first i wondered if a rabbit will also apearLOL where did she get that water from??Confused Oh yeah i know, if anjali poured a river she has a waterfountain insideLOL..

that was hilarious
Thank you namrutha for liking the post and commentingSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namrutha

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana.AshlokFan

i always like ur posts myra..n misti's too...loved ur analyses...after the brilliant episode and sbb, everyone seems to be excited in the forum...so happy to see so many posts
Thank u Sana, it was a good episode to write onTongue
Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by decemapr

Tfs...
u r welcome
Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:36am | IP Logged
@misti beautiful post buddy. liar liar pants on fire is the sum total of shlok's revenge.see i find this pic, i found it so cuteLOL
Curious: Mr Swartz had tried to frighten the bear by taking to her and waving his arms but her curiosity got the better of her and she walked on undeterred

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namruthaAngie12

Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:38am | IP Logged
@prads i agree with your thoughts completely from aastha's sari to aastha weirdly liking A planetStern Smile...and yeah i did get the ''history repeating itself'' vibes tooOuch
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:44am | IP Logged
@angie beautiful analysis. Buddy everyone is entitled to have their opinion, if u liked shlok yesterday, then u simply did, nothing to feel bad about. Although, i must admit i wanted pull out his chest hair with tweezr to make him pay for the rude gestures. Any how, i totally agree about NA, his overconfidence will lead to his doom. agree, it was shrenu and avi's epi all the way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12

Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prads

Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

@Myra beautiful analysis. i liked the topic nameLOL, hot daddy in trouble is nirvana moments for meDancing but somehow i think this time aastha is going to payUnhappy. Pappa bear was very proud like u mentioned, when baby bear roared, he nearly started doing break dance but then thought better.

p.s. yeah his hands are really big, i find it really cute when he holds aastha's handsLOL  

u guys really felt tht NA was proud of Shlokie today??Confused..i felt he was kinda disappointed..Ermm
he has a huge ego and he  was happy that family traditins'' are carried on to next generation.Ouch

Go to top