Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

La da di da di, daddy likes to party!! 6th january - Page 3

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: misti73

Completed the thesis.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Misti,  I am in awe.  You who used to write short summaries on Shakespeare for Nuns writing all this for a 20 minute episode. 

Nevertheless, awesome analysis.  I will probably end up just commenting on your thesis, rather than writing any detailed comments.

For me, the favorite scene was Shlok pointing his fingers at Astha and telling her that he would go to any lengths once more if she dared to harm his baba and Niranjan in the same frame slowly lifting his head up.  Before all this, he was flabbergasted that Shlok's motives for marrying Astha were whatever as it seemed that he too had thought that Shlok was obsessed about Astha (that he is another matter).  He was also shocked that his favored son was ruining everything just when he had almost got hold of everything -

1.  Anjali fulfilling his egoistic wishes and breaking off the final ties with her parents.  I wonder if that was her punishment for keeping that one photo of her parents and visiting them after Shlok's marriage to give them sweets.  Niranjan was aware of her visit but had kept quiet at that time.  So he took this vicious revenge.

2.  Hold on Avdhoot who had dared to stand up to him. Not only has he got the land that he desired so much,  Avdhoot and his family are totally in his trap.

3.  Almost getting Astha to break off her ties with Kirloskers and pledge her allegience to him.

4.  Devoted faithful Shlok in his control and living with him - hence fulfilling his wishes of making Shlok his true heir - in value system and business.

So Niranjan seemed shocked that his impulsive, unpredictable favorite son could have ruined his plans.  But then his head come up and a manipulative pleased look comes on his face at the realization that Shlok will go to such extremes for him.  Also he is more than likely gratified that the hold he imagined Astha had on Shlok, turned out to be myth.  Of course he does not know about Shlok's climb to the temple to save Astha that included washing her feet,  his detour to the office to scare poor Suresh and Shlokie's promise to Astha that he would not let anybody (even themselves) break off their relationship. 

But the poetic justice is that despite all he has seen of Astha and upheavels in his household since Astha's entry,  he is still adamant to bring back Astha to satisfy his own ego.  As Abhay pointed out,  Astha was his choice and how can Niranjan the egoist be ever wrong.  So he wants Astha back.  But it would have been in his interest to let Astha go.  After all, he got what he wanted.  The guests were badmouthing Astha rather than Agnihotris.  Astha has publicly proclaimed that she was at fault and Avdhoot's reputation is in dumps.  So if he lets Astha leave Shlok, it will not be Shlok who would be blamed.  Also he gets rid of a girl who would not conform to his ways.  But Niranjan in his ego is making decisions that is going to bring his downfall.

Finally, at the risk of people getting angry at me,  I am probably the only one who was actually feeling a little sympathy for Shlokie.  He was as usual obnoxious the way he snapped his fingers and then flicked his hand to dismiss Astha.  But his tantrums were so kiddish that he was coming across as amusing to me. 

Varad was another one whom I felt a tiny miny pity as his illusions were shattered rather brutely.  He was trying really hard to convince himself that Shlok and Astha have this fairy tale relationship - the one he envisioned once for himself.  Wonder how will Shlok and Varad's relationship be after this? 

Anjali had interesting expressions on her face.  She was shocked that Shlok's reasons for marrying Astha were that extreme.  She had expected Shlok to marry Astha because he loved her.  She had soft expressions for Astha for once because she did not expect that there would be shades of Niranjan (in this manner) in Shlok.  She did not look shocked at the end when Astha chose her parents and there was no anger in her either at this choice though she knew that Niranjan would most probably blame her for all the fiasco. 

Astha was the one for whom I had mixed emotions.  On one hand, she is a very generous person who does not hold grudges.  She also came back to Agnihotri household to celebrate Niranjan's birthday as she respects him.  She let Niranjan cut the cake that included her holding hands with Shlok.  But I was also feeling exasperated at her.  In the end, she was claiming that she chose her parents over inlaws.  It did not seem to me like that from any angle.  She praised the "good" ones in the household - Niranjan, Vinayak and Varad (understandable as they seem normal, good hearted humanbeings to her).  But then she also apologized to Anjali - her tormentor (ok fine as a sign of respect).  But her words and body language indicated that she would have stayed back if Shlok had not gone back to his "hate Astha with passion" tirade.  She even justified to Shlok that he was punishing her for no fault of hers.  Why justify to a person who has done the unforgiveable task of destroying her father?  So where did her parents really fit into all this choices? 

Finally, acting wise as usual everyone was good.  But it was Avinash and Shrenu for me too for this episode.     I loved Manish's expression as Niranjan when he slowly lifted his head.  Manish, Avinash and Geetanjali are best in using eyes to give expressions especially when there are no dialogues. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Myra.nelly

Ama-zing episode!! i really had fun watching it Now Now Myra no mking fun of Shlokie baby.๐Ÿ˜ณ Poor baby bear is a bit confused and his favourite toy does not like him.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Daddy's party is completly ruined, he is sittingon the couch all upset, with an angry expression on, fisting his hand to control that volcano inside him.
Shlokie notices this and walks around him like a bodyguard but not daring to aproach him as he is at fault that ashta didnt come, it seems also that he doesnt do his job of bodyguard well eighter as a nosy guest keeps asking abt ashta like she is the birthday girl and not daddy, birthday boy Myra...leave baby bear alone.๐Ÿ˜ณ but I will have to admit that scene was very amusing.
The guset bad mouth ashta and finally decide to leave, making neeranjan go red in anger.. he is loooking like the schools bully with no friends at his party.. long gone is his pure image, his admireres go away seeing he made a mistake choosing such girl to marry into his familly..no more perfection, no more compliments to his outstanding outlook and behaviour.. poor daddy.. yeh ouch indeed

now seriously i really enjoyed how he was humilliated, but i hope that  he wont pour all this anger on anjali

Along with the guests, his dearest son in law is mocking him too, he 'defends' ahsta saying she is the best as she is chosen by shlok and neeranjan both,,  Now to translate his line he kinda said: "In your faces dudes, you brought it on yourself"!! He is right isnt it? Daddy wanted her for shlokie and for his plot, and shlokie wanted her for revenge cum for him They truly deserve humiliation and much more for playing with peoples lives..they both" threw" ashta around like a boomerang, not remembering that it comes back and if They dnt  pay attention, being too sure of themselves,  it  can strike back pretty badly  Poor baby bear got hurt ...why is everyone after this bacha? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Daddy ofcourse doesnt say anything to abhay and says he wants to wait for ashta to cut the cake so the 'party" continues..

Anywho, anjali and ashta  come to the picture, Ashta is dressed in that gorgeous saari, in green degrade.. it matche her situation, it has back just like the people surrounding her..baby and papa bear and  the fading green it simbolysis all the stages she has to go through to reach that light "shade"
 She wishes daddy and thanks him for helping her father..and neeranjan kinda rushes her to go on and cut the cake. eager much? ! Or he is waiting for the bday song, few people singing him will boost his ego a bit. was he expecting the decaration of his present after the cake cutting.
He gets the knife, baby bear puts his paw too, do notice how big his hand is compared to neeranjs๐Ÿ˜†, and when ashta puts her hand too she touches shloks hand and he retreats it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Who is immature now?? Oh we know the answer Myra... the one who is throwing the biggest tantrum of all.๐Ÿ˜‰

The party goes on and ashta decides to gif NA..with her leave from the house, to her parents home..her home..she spills all the beans , everyone is shocked, varad dissapointed for loosing a sane person in the house I think that he is more dissapointd that his dream bubble got burst today...., sojal is happy to b the only bahu so she wont compete or being compared to anyone.. and surprise surprise, anjali is happy too? i noticed a serene smile on her face.. cant put my finger on it for sure but i think shes happy atleast one bird is free..and that is ashta..
 So ashta says good bye to everyone in her style.. shlokie errupts as she s blaming him only and roars, snaps and points fingers at her..what a charactser.. simply loved his expressions..his knittet eyebrows, that mocking smile๐Ÿ˜ณ Mr shlokie admited he took revenge coz she has hurt and humilliated him and babba.. and babba is all proud inside but surprised on the outside.. he must b thinking:Darn. i am such a great manipulator๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I don't think that his baba was that happy...

Ashta finnaly goes to anjali..they have a momment๐Ÿ˜• anjali again seems to agree with her decision but still she has to say the words she was thaught..I thought she was telling her to be careful regarding her decisions Next ashta brings water in her hands, by magic..first i wondered if a rabbit will also apear๐Ÿ˜† where did she get that water from??๐Ÿ˜• Oh yeah i know, if anjali poured a river she has a waterfountain inside๐Ÿ˜†..I thought that her hands were also rtearing up.๐Ÿ˜‰

And yes ashta doesnt dissapoint..she choes  her paremts...but if shloked would have said stay..would she sit and wiggle her tail?? Good point Myra.๐Ÿ˜‰

misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prads

u guys really felt tht NA was proud of Shlokie today??๐Ÿ˜•..i felt he was kinda disappointed..๐Ÿค”

Prads initially he was dissapointed but then when Shloke pointed his finger at Astha and told her that if in future she tries to harm his father then he will not spare her...Neeranjan slowly raised his head...it showed that he has got a life line  or a realisation that to Shloke he is more important than Astha. If he really think clearly he should realise what is happening but since he is himself is an egoist he might choose to believe his importance over that of Astha's for Shloke.
Edited by misti73 - 10 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angie12

Myra,  like your comments.

daddy likes to party when he is the chief guest and the center of attention.  And then his "choice" Astha ruined the party for him.   Shlokie was as usual acting like a spoilt kid who started throwing tantrums because things did not go his way.  Did Astha really choose her parents over Shlok?  Somehow it did not seem so, the way she seemed to expect Shlok to stop her. 

Got to go now.  So will write more in a little while. 

Angie yes to all that you have written here and Astha did not really choose...she went for her parents because according to her Shloke does not love her. It would have been a real choice if she had to choose between the love of her parents and the love that Shloke has for her.    
Edited by misti73 - 10 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angie12

Misti,  I am in awe.  You who used to write short summaries on Shakespeare for Nuns writing all this for a 20 minute episode. Well Shlokie baby was not there in JC and in A Midsummers Nights Dream.๐Ÿ˜› Although I do admit that my answers regarding Puck in MND always used to be more detailed than the other characters in the drama. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  

Nevertheless, awesome analysis.  I will probably end up just commenting on your thesis, rather than writing any detailed comments.

For me, the favorite scene was Shlok pointing his fingers at Astha and telling her that he would go to any lengths once more if she dared to harm his baba and Niranjan in the same frame slowly lifting his head up. Yes that is my fav scene too.   Before all this, he was flabbergasted that Shlok's motives for marrying Astha were whatever as it seemed that he too had thought that Shlok was obsessed about Astha (that he is another matter).  He was also shocked that his favored son was ruining everything just when he had almost got hold of everything -

1.  Anjali fulfilling his egoistic wishes and breaking off the final ties with her parents.  I wonder if that was her punishment for keeping that one photo of her parents and visiting them after Shlok's marriage to give them sweets.  Niranjan was aware of her visit but had kept quiet at that time.  So he took this vicious revenge. Yes most probably.

2.  Hold on Avdhoot who had dared to stand up to him. Not only has he got the land that he desired so much,  Avdhoot and his family are totally in his trap. True

3.  Almost getting Astha to break off her ties with Kirloskers and pledge her allegience to him.Yes again.  

4.  Devoted faithful Shlok in his control and living with him - hence fulfilling his wishes of making Shlok his true heir - in value system and business. Yes

So Niranjan seemed shocked that his impulsive, unpredictable favorite son could have ruined his plans.  But then his head come up and a manipulative pleased look comes on his face at the realization that Shlok will go to such extremes for him.  Also he is more than likely gratified that the hold he imagined Astha had on Shlok, turned out to be myth.  Of course he does not know about Shlok's climb to the temple to save Astha that included washing her feet,  his detour to the office to scare poor Suresh and Shlokie's promise to Astha that he would not let anybody (even themselves) break off their relationship. 

I could not decided whether he was flabbergasted that  Shloke has spoiled everything for him or whether he was in awe of the amount of respect that Shloke has for him. Then later on I remembered him and Shloke talking about the wedding and Shloke telling Neeranjan that he knows how important it is for Astha to stay at Agnihotri mansion. But his actions have resulted in the opposite and now Shloke is also throwing a fit that he wants Astha  out...that shows that Neerajan has been hit for a sixer with the realization that his fav bacha has spoilt everything for him and is also creating a public scene. Him raising his head does show Neeranjan realizing that all is not lost...that to Shloke he is still important and that further errors by Astha leading to Neeranjan's dishonor will make Shloke destroy Astha which according to Neeranjan probably is her connections with her parents. But it actually might her connection to his baccha. I like watching digging holes for themselves.๐Ÿ˜‰ 

But the poetic justice is that despite all he has seen of Astha and upheavels in his household since Astha's entry,  he is still adamant to bring back Astha to satisfy his own ego.  As Abhay pointed out,  Astha was his choice and how can Niranjan the egoist be ever wrong.  So he wants Astha back.  But it would have been in his interest to let Astha go.  After all, he got what he wanted.  The guests were badmouthing Astha rather than Agnihotris.  Astha has publicly proclaimed that she was at fault and Avdhoot's reputation is in dumps.  So if he lets Astha leave Shlok, it will not be Shlok who would be blamed.  Also he gets rid of a girl who would not conform to his ways.  But Niranjan in his ego is making decisions that is going to bring his downfall. Yes to all here...He is more of an egoist than a manipulator. 

Finally, at the risk of people getting angry at me,  I am probably the only one who was actually feeling a little sympathy for Shlokie. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† He was as usual obnoxious the way he snapped his fingers and then flicked his hand to dismiss Astha.  But his tantrums were so kiddish that he was coming across as amusing to me. Angie I do not have sympathy for Shloke but I was amused by his kiddish temper tantrums. 
Actually both Astha and Shloke were like two kids fighting...

Varad was another one whom I felt a tiny miny pity as his illusions were shattered rather brutely.๐Ÿ˜†  He was very desperate to protect his dream bubble. He was trying really hard to convince himself that Shlok and Astha have this fairy tale relationship - the one he envisioned once for himself.  Wonder how will Shlok and Varad's relationship be after this? Interesting question and I am also interested to see the answer. Whether he will feel that Shloke has played with his feelings and is not even bothered about his reactions or emotions. 

Anjali had interesting expressions on her face.  She was shocked that Shlok's reasons for marrying Astha were that extreme.  She had expected Shlok to marry Astha because he loved her.  She had soft expressions for Astha for once because she did not expect that there would be shades of Niranjan (in this manner) in Shlok.  She did not look shocked at the end when Astha chose her parents and there was no anger in her either at this choice though she knew that Niranjan would most probably blame her for all the fiasco. Anjali most probably want to protect her household.She has been trying to see that everyone maintains a distance from Astha and has been issuing indirect warnings.  She also  issued a friendly warning to Astha. 

Astha was the one for whom I had mixed emotions.  On one hand, she is a very generous person who does not hold grudges.  She also came back to Agnihotri household to celebrate Niranjan's birthday as she respects him.  She let Niranjan cut the cake that included her holding hands with Shlok.  But I was also feeling exasperated at her.  In the end, she was claiming that she chose her parents over inlaws.  It did not seem to me like that from any angle.  She praised the "good" ones in the household - Niranjan, Vinayak and Varad (understandable as they seem normal, good hearted humanbeings to her).  But then she also apologized to Anjali - her tormentor (ok fine as a sign of respect).  But her words and body language indicated that she would have stayed back if Shlok had not gone back to his "hate Astha with passion" tirade.  She even justified to Shlok that he was punishing her for no fault of hers.  Why justify to a person who has done the unforgiveable task of destroying her father?  So where did her parents really fit into all this choices? That was no choice...she walked out because Shloke hates her. Shloke is important to her and hence she was justifying to him. 

Finally, acting wise as usual everyone was good.  But it was Avinash and Shrenu for me too for this episode.     I loved Manish's expression as Niranjan when he slowly lifted his head.  Manish, Avinash and Geetanjali are best in using eyes to give expressions especially when there are no dialogues. Yes to all here.

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i always like ur posts myra..n misti's too...loved ur analyses...after the brilliant episode and sbb, everyone seems to be excited in the forum...so happy to see so many posts
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Misti, this is indeed a thesis, dont know how u do you do it but every time u r analysing these characters perfectly..if u r doing this for a show i bet you are amazing in your job. Keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

After all ur analysis i can only place some comments here and there, in red:

Ones who dig holes for others should remember that they are also digging holes for themselves. Neeranajn Agnihotri is sitting in one of these holes and it his favourite son whose actions have resulted in him nicely sitting in this hole. Day DreamingBut this son has also given him a life line.He was sitting clenching and unclenching his fist showing that he is furious and wants to let it out in some way but for the time being is maintaining his calm because others are present. Neeranjan was also not that happy when Abhay pointedly told everyone that since Astha is Neeranjan and Shloke's choice, it cannot be possible that she is wrong. That was dig at Neeranjan for ultimately it shows his failure.Thats right, i actually liked smth that abhay sai for the first time.Time has come for NA to know that no one is perfect and he is very much capable of failing,and that due to his own choice.The way Neeranjan told Shloke regarding waiting for Astha's arrival shows that he does have complete faith that Astha will return. That might be because he has complete faith on Anjali's abilities or that she will come because he has saved her father. It can be either one of the mentioned points or a combination of them. When Astha thanks him for rescuing her father and expresses her gratitude, with a smile he tells her that her and her family have no need to bear the burden of this gratitude and that he did this for his family..cough cough..meaning himself.   Of course they don't have to bear the gratitude because he will make sure that they pay back to him in some other way. Who wants gratitude when one can get payment? Astha's mention about people falling low and Neeranjan being great makes Neeranjan comment on forgetting all these talks, while Sojal is looking at Abhay and silently telling him that yes that is him. While Neranjan is cutting the cake with Astha and Shloke, Anjali watches the scene with a very soft look on her face maybe because she thinks that she has been able to fulfil her saheb's wish (she does have an emotional link with Neeranjan).Yes she does have a soft look on, and ur assumtionis right, she must b happy as she did her job well, neeranjan is satisfied and he wont punish her.

It was Anjali who first realised that things might not go to plans when Astha asked permission to leave. Neeranjan was completely taken by surprise and he did look lost. Astha's need to worship Neeranjan as bestest best FIL that has ever existed on this earth made Anjali look down and a bit uncomfortable. When Astha told that Shloke has snatched everything from her...Neeranjan was looking at Shloke as if saying to himself  "Not again! Now what has Shloke done".  Yes, he was taken by surprise,and NA doesnt like shlokie's surprises till now, i liked his expression.Neeranjan had found Astha crying and he was exasperated when he realised that Shloke is probably the reason behind Astha's tears and it again happens...but now mmm..the stakes are a bit high. That time he had managed to calm the situation by sending her home to his parents, so how is he going to manage the situation now? Make Shloke get Astha back?  Ofcourse, that night he "guessed" her desire to get away from everyth and seek comfort in her parents so now he will read her rightly by asking shlok to get her back, thats what she wants truly, she can brush aside every evil thing he said if he declares in a way that will look honest to her that he loves her.Anyway, the news that Shloke and Astha does not have any real relationship was news to both Anjali and Neeranjan but Astha's sermon regarding her parents teachings that a girl does not only have relationship with her husband but with the other family members too...might have been news to Neeranjan because it is all about him regarding his relationship with Anjali. Anjali was feeling sad for Astha when Astha said that Shloke has snatched all her relationships while Neeranjan looks was "What! He did that too!" Finally Neeranjan ended up asking the question that he wanted to for a long time that what exactly is happening between Shloke and Astha. Anjali gives Astha the final push regarding telling the truth and they all come to know regarding the hate that Shloke has for Astha and the penny might have also dropped for Neeranjan. He was looking perplexed by Shloke's explanation and his expression to me showed that he never expected that Shloke can go to this level . This was something that was beyond Neeranjan's estimation regarding Sloke. Was that being in awe of Shloke's devotion or awe regarding the fact that whether his son is this stupid?For me he was in awe coz of shloks deep devotion Now will he figure out the real reason behind Shloke's actions?I would like that to happen, shloks devotion to his dad is just a cover to his true feelings, but as he thinks feelings makes him week..he hides them under his devotion for daddy Anyway Neeranjan who does not like any public drama tries to calm down Shloke when his  baccha's anger hits the roof but then he gets a life line regarding how to counter the situation  when Shloke tells Astha that if she again tries to insult his father then this time he will not spare her (brilliant scene...Shloke hand pointed at Astha and Neeranjan slowly raising her his head with his background music). Like a good manipulator he decides to beat a retreat and not to force the issue but indirectly tells Astha that she will have to come back. His anger at Astha was evident when she was talking to Anjali. Anjali tells Astha that to think very careful while making any decisions because marriage is not a child's play. Angie I think that you might be right...Anjali's silence might be her atoning for the mistake that she made by marrying Neeranjan. Anyway Neeranjan was furious to know that Astha has finally chosen her parent's house. From his expression today it looks like that he was not aware of Shloke's plans with Avdhut but he used it to his advantage.Yeah he didnt know anyth abt his sons plans, he kinda felt left out, poor thing๐Ÿ˜†

As for Varad he has been leading his life vicariously through Shloke and Astha and he was desperate to save this relationship today. He was the only one who said let's talk and tried to involve both Shloke and Astha...Neeranjan did not say anything and kept his feelings to himself while Anjali asked her to think carefully.

Very good acting by everyone and a special mention to both Avinash and Shrenu. Manish's expressions are enough to command audience's attentions and it does seem that emotional scenes are Shrenu's forte.Yes to all here, i found shrenu amazing yday.

Myra.nelly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bingyy

myra  ,  i  always  read  ur  analysis   silently  &  enjoy  it a  lot ,today  i  wanted  to  comment  ,
ur  post  (infact  all  ur  posts  are  lovely  &  misti &  angies  post  are  great too,  they  have  so  much  depth  in  understanding  every  character  of  this  show )is  awesome ,these  posts  made  me  understand  the  character  otherwise  i  wouldnt  understand  a  tiny  bit  .

Thank u bingyy, for raeding and appreciating, i am happy it helps u understand the characters, they are indeed complex but we all are trying here to figure them out.

anyway  in  regards  to  ur  last  line  my  pov  is  ,if  shlokie  has  asked  her  to  stay  ,she  would  definitely  wiggle  her  tail  &  would  have  stayed  ,for  me  it  looks  like  cvs  r  portraying  her  as  weak  character   as  i  felt  that  she  will  not  hold  any  grudges  if  shlok  asks  her  to  stay  ,she  didnt  look  strong  to  me  today  after  everything  her  family  went  through  for  her  attachement  with  shlok  &  i  have  this feeling  that  shlok  wont  have  to  persue  much  to  make  her  come  back Ashta usually doesnt hold grudges, she is a strong person but as every human being she has a weak poin, and hers is shlokie..she has him pictured as the man of her life so thats y she will turn to him if he asks.

&  i  m  disappointed  with  cvs  for  making  shlok  over  the  top  harsh  ,the  way  he  talked  to  astha  infront  of  everyone  &  did  the  finger  thing  &  told  her  to  get  lost  were  disgraceful  ,u  cannot   talk  to  ur  wife   like  that  no  matter  how  much  u hate  her  &  i  think  astha  &  her  family  suffered  a  lot  bcoz  of  her  misdoings  ,so  todays  harsh  behaviour  of  shlok  was  unnecessarily  harsh Same here, i didnt like his attitude eighter.. but this is the way he acts when his ego is hurt..like a wild animal

&  i  really  dont  hope  cvs  make  astha  come  back  easily  &  let  them  stay  in  the  same  house  otherwise  i  feel  that  shlok  will  not  come  to  the  realization &  he  will  take  her  for  granted  ,  i  really  wish  astha  has  some  sort  of  self  respect  which  i  seriously  start  to  think  the  she  unfortunately  does  not  have  ,i  think  if  shlok  touches  her  &  says  sorry  she  will  melt  too  quickly I am afraid of that too, lets see if cvs grant our wish to see them apart for a lil while.

Myra.nelly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samyuktha0411

Nicely written!!! I dont want to see Shlok threatening Astha to cum back nor I wish to see one more nice boy act by Shlok to bring Astha back...

Thanks.
well if he cant b bad or act good then cvs are short of choices now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but i guess he will do as baba asks, lets see if he'll do it in style or not๐Ÿ˜‰
Myra.nelly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prads

u guys really felt tht NA was proud of Shlokie today??..i felt he was kinda disappointed..Ermm

first he was surprised that shlok has planned all these without him knowing, maybe there was a tinge of dissapointment ..then he was proud of shoks devotion, he married the girl to take revenge coz she hurt his baba..