Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Angie12

Myra,  like your comments.Thanks Angie.

daddy likes to party when he is the chief guest and the center of attention.  And then his "choice" Astha ruined the party for him.   Shlokie was as usual acting like a spoilt kid who started throwing tantrums because things did not go his way.  Did Astha really choose her parents over Shlok?  Somehow it did not seem so, the way she seemed to expect Shlok to stop her.s On a first look she seemed determinated with her decision but if shlok would have said smth she would have def gone back to him and forget abt her parents..she did this before too.

Got to go now.  So will write more in a little while. 

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: asthak

Myra great analysis. I love the character detailed description and episode analysis done by @prads and @Misti too.

loved your title and the last sentence was funny!
where did she get that water from?? Oh yeah i know, if Anjali poured a river she has a water fountain inside. 
Same thoughts here: where did Astha get that water from ..she was folding hands to bid goodbye  to everyone isn't it! All in all Shlok's ego still stops him to accept the fact that he has feelings for her. And when he said he hates and shooed her away..hated that scene, bit too dramatic! Does Astha still love him? She never mentioned she also hates him. NA's expressions were pricessless today Smile

Thank u asthak, glad u liked it.
About ashta loving shlok..yeah she has some feelings for him, not sure if its true love but yeah feelings cant b erased so rapidly..
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: namrutha

Loved your post!

babba is all proud inside but surprised on the outside.. he must b thinking:Darn. i am such a great manipulatorLOLLOL
I also felt it, Na must be so proud of himself

first i wondered if a rabbit will also apearLOL where did she get that water from??Confused Oh yeah i know, if anjali poured a river she has a waterfountain insideLOL..

that was hilarious

Thank you namrutha for liking the post and commenting😊
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sana.AshlokFan

i always like ur posts myra..n misti's too...loved ur analyses...after the brilliant episode and sbb, everyone seems to be excited in the forum...so happy to see so many posts

Thank u Sana, it was a good episode to write on😛
Myra.nelly thumbnail
u r welcome
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@misti beautiful post buddy. liar liar pants on fire is the sum total of shlok's revenge.see i find this pic, i found it so cute😆
Curious: Mr Swartz had tried to frighten the bear by taking to her and waving his arms but her curiosity got the better of her and she walked on undeterred
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
@prads i agree with your thoughts completely from aastha's sari to aastha weirdly liking A planet😳...and yeah i did get the ''history repeating itself'' vibes too
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
@angie beautiful analysis. Buddy everyone is entitled to have their opinion, if u liked shlok yesterday, then u simply did, nothing to feel bad about. Although, i must admit i wanted pull out his chest hair with tweezr to make him pay for the rude gestures. Any how, i totally agree about NA, his overconfidence will lead to his doom. agree, it was shrenu and avi's epi all the way.
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prads

u guys really felt tht NA was proud of Shlokie today??😕..i felt he was kinda disappointed..🤔

he has a huge ego and he  was happy that family traditins'' are carried on to next generation.