Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Prads

Myra..superb analysis...aptly described everything. Thanks Prads.

Astha's sari was really pretty today..Shrenu was looking absolutely stunning in tht..Day Dreaming Yes she was looking very beautiful.
well well..coming back to the episode..b day boy's b day party s spoiled..Poor thing..

Since little tornado called Astha has entered their house, not a single function goes w/o any drama..now also indirectly all blame came on her..jst like all the earlier times..poor Astha..evn though she dsnt want to insult NA bt she ends up doing exactly d same..destiny ..wat else it canbe? bt isnt Shlok responsible for wat happened today..he had been careless abt the dangerous game which he himself started..now he cant escape the responsibility of ruining this game..Both shlok and his father are at fault, they brought storm in her simple life now shes bringing a tornado..they underestimated her now they r deserving this..hopefully they keep ashta as strong as she is now..her only weakness is shlokie..if she can master it it will great..

Astha came jst to cut d cake n started with her lectures..she placed NA next to God..(hmm NA mst hv been very satisfied listening to ths..after all v all know how hard he works to maintain his this image..poor thing has to clench his fists so many times..) she cuts d cake n then asks permission to go back to her place..(Shlok too calls her parent's home as her home always..today Astha too mentioned the same..) NA as expected objected to it...Astha going on abt how she was happy in this house n blah blah blah..Astha..baby do u really mean tht..did u really njoy eating frm ur husband's plate (ewww..disgusting to even think)??..did u also njoy Pati poojan n charnamrit etc etc..also did u njoy.Nirjala vrat?? not visiting ur parents more often etc etc...i mean really?? Ermm  or  ur father's arrest has really shocked u so much tht u hv lost some sense..  Yeah prads, thats y i said "in her style' some times she can be an ostrich just like her parents used to be..

on more serious note..Shrenu did brilliant job in portraying all the emotions..Astha really caught Shlok off guard..he was bit surprised to see her back in d first place..n in entire sequence his expressions were really worth watching..d anger, frustration, helplessness, evilness, hurt ego was so beautifully portrayed by Avinash..hats off...he made me hate him today..anyways..Astha accused Shlok of being dishonest again..n told everything..Shlok had to blast n admit tht he hates her..evn though he has some sort of feelings towards her, his ego will not let him accept tht in frnt of her..forget abt admitting in frnt of family tht he dsnt hate her anymore..tht will be big blow for The Shlok Agnihotri..so he had to admit..n d moment she mentioned abt the secret abt their marriage, he burst..wat followed later on was pure rage bt he did wat he was not supposed to do..u dnt tlk to a lady like tht Shlokie boy..no matter how much u hate her..u were really looking like a mawali today..I was more annoyed abt the snapping fingers..he wished to reminde her of her status..he was acting like the owner and she his slave for him to snap his finger and she to start dancing.. i liked her ignorim him.. agree shrenu and avi did an amazing job..both are very talented.

NA's expressions were tht of shock n disappointment..Shlok has again made him disappointed and caused awkwardness by his actions...he was looking down..wat actually caught my attention were Anjali's expressions..she was shocked to see Shlok like this..mst be wondering wat she has brgt into this world..initial disbelief turned into bit of sympathy towards Astha when the later opened her pain in frnt of all..she mst be reminded of smthing frm her past..Also wen Shlok was snapping his fingers..NA was not able to bear that..i mean wat was tht...i felt as if he was trying hard to bear Shlok's tht action..dnt know Ermm Dnt know the right reason behind his surprise but i suppose is that he tries to process everyth to know exactly what he can use in his benefit.

Vinayak chachu was shocked too..bt Varad was desperately trying to keep Astha in house..he wanted Shlok to admit tht he loves Astha n thts y he married her..i guess he dsnt want to lose hope tht he had tht Astha will bring the change in this house..or he dsnt want to lose one more sane person..or ther s smthing more..(hmmm) bt poor Varad..Astha brgt his hopes dwn by calling him big bro..( thnk God..i was relieved..ther s no competition frm d same house) ๐Ÿ˜†Me too

all n all a good episode..wanted to punch Jaya, Sojal n Abhay so hard on their faces....dnt want to waste my energy in tlkin abt them..bt Abhay has rubbed NA in a wrong way today by defending Astha in frnt of all..NA n Shlok r shrewd enough to understand tht u were mocking them actually..I could stand sojal and abhay but jaya is simply not fiting the picture

Start counting ur numbers..

Small request to CVs..pls reveal Astha's innocence in frnt of Shlok now..he needs to know all his revenge was based on hollow foundation..i feel tht now s d rgt time to reveal tht..

Also pls dnt show unnecessary comic scenes to dilute the seriousness of this track..v want substance now also which u hv always given us..Agree to all here

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Edited by Prads - 10 years ago
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bingyy

sorry  prads  for  interfering  but  i  felt  that  NA   was  actually  proud  that  his  son  turned  out  to  be  like  him 

hey..no need for sorry at all...all d comments n healthy discussions r welcome..after all this forum is made for tht isnt it..
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

@Myra beautiful analysis. i liked the topic name,Thank you hot daddy in trouble is nirvana moments for me but somehow i think this time aastha is going to payUnhappy.Ashta or anjali..both innocent, i wish some how he doesnt touch them Pappa bear was very proud like u mentioned, when baby bear roared, he nearly started doing break dance but then thought better.๐Ÿ˜† yes he controlled himself in time

p.s. yeah his hands are really big, i find it really cute when he holds aastha's hands  The difference between shlok and ashta altogether is cute

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Partially updated and rest to follow.
jia.astk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Myra great analysis. I love the character detailed description and episode analysis done by @prads and @Misti too.
loved your title and the last sentence was funny!
where did she get that water from??๐Ÿ˜• Oh yeah i know, if Anjali poured a river she has a water fountain inside. 
Same thoughts here: where did Astha get that water from ..she was folding hands to bid goodbye  to everyone isn't it! All in all Shlok's ego still stops him to accept the fact that he has feelings for her. And when he said he hates and shooed her away..hated that scene, bit too dramatic! Does Astha still love him? She never mentioned she also hates him. NA's expressions were pricessless today ๐Ÿ˜Š

namrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved your post!

babba is all proud inside but surprised on the outside.. he must b thinking:Darn. i am such a great manipulatorLOLLOL
I also felt it, Na must be so proud of himself๐Ÿ˜ก

first i wondered if a rabbit will also apearLOL where did she get that water from??Confused Oh yeah i know, if anjali poured a river she has a waterfountain insideLOL..

that was hilarious
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

Liar liar pants on fire...I am not talking about Neeranjan but his bacha, I mean baby bear . This guy  says that he never lies but his entire relationship is based on a lie. I am not talking about him hoodwinking Astha and marrying her because of his revenge regarding his baba's reputation getting spoiled by his honeypot. I am talking about the lie that he married Astha because she insulted his baba and that's why he wanted to teach her a lesson of her lie. Baba had nothing to do with this marriage; it is all because of his hurt ego and a link that was formed in him regarding someone whom Astha reminded him off and the issues that were generated in him because of that link. Today his story was that he decided to marry Astha and spoil her life right after their office was attacked. Other than the fact that his story regarding this earth shattering decision keeps on changing, has the gobbledegook ever thought what will happen after Astha's life has been ruined. I mean yes he would have won and his ego would have been doing a high five and he would have boasted to his best friend, I mean the Sun God...but then what? Won't his life also be spoiled? Before I used to think that since Shloke is shrewd, he might have some grand plan regarding breaking Astha. But the jungle track brought out his childish and juvenile side which kind of give credence to the view that he might not have any grand plan. You are right misti, he is lying to others but himself too..this thing abt his hurt ego turned into a disease..the way he roared at her today once again proved he has issues..that need professional atendance.

Anyway coming back to his story that he told today that baba's insult was his main reason behind his revenge marriage to Astha. It has been shown that he decided to control Astha's life after Astha told him the reasons behind her rejection. That had hurt his ego and he decided to retaliate. His baba was nowhere in that decision and that decision took place quite a few days after the office destruction scene. He told Astha that he had started making plans regarding her destruction since the time they first met each other.Good point misti, the moment that lead to his reveange keeps changing as the situation requires so its obvious that a lie is there somewhere, his baba is nowhere.Now his baba was nowhere present when Shloke was manhandling her and Astha refered to him as a demon. Nor did he remember his baba when he was referred to as a demon. All these lies and not acknowledging what is really bothering him in one way shows his insecurity. He is afraid to face some truths and until he acknowledges them he will keep on going in circles. He was feeling frustrated that Astha was not listening to him and he also was feeling guilty that because of him his baba got hurt in the party...i.e. that he couldn't bring Astha to the party. Despite all the shouting and tantrums regarding Anjali interfering in his life, he did not say anything when Anjali went to get Astha. He was standing with a very sheepish and guilty expression when Anjali marched out. That shows that he did want his mommy to bring back Astha and to save his face and that of his daddy's face. Interestingly when Astha returned with his mommy he threw her furious look showing that he is most probably angry that she listened to his mommy but not to him. Poor baby bear, I think he needs a group hug but the people have to be very careful when approaching him.I am here to volunteer ๐Ÿ˜†and thanks for the advice. now seriously, shlok and neeranjan are shown as very dependent on anjali..this shows that even though they claim to b alpha males infact its a female that leads this pack.

The difference in Astha and Shloke was shown quite nicely in the cake cutting scene. Both are angry at each other and both were cutting the cake due to Neeranjan. Astha has no problem regarding granting someone whom she respects their wish and she can leave her personal issues to the side for it (her hand was on top of Shloke's hand). She has shown this when she apologised when Avdhut had asked her to do so. In comparison, Shloke does not forget his personal issues even if he has to make a third party happy (he removed his hand when Astha kept hers on top of his and held Neeranjan's hnad just above Astha's hands). Neeranjan who is usually very observant did not pay any attention and he happily went on cutting the cake (he does not think regarding paying attention when he thinks everything is going according to plan). There was also a difference in the way Astha and Shloke fed the cake to Neeranjan. Astha fed him using one hand while Shloke fed him with one hand, with the fingers of his other hand touching the palm of the hand that was holding the piece of cake. It was very similar to how one makes offering to God.Again great observation and nice interpretation, ashta is giving neeranjan respect shlok instead isworshipping him. Anyway when Astha tells them that she is going homea dn that she came to express gratitude, Shloke's reaction is not of anger but that of frustration (he closes his eyes) which turns to anger when Astha tells everyone that excepting for expressing gratitude she has no other reason to stay (meaning he has no importance for her).He is feeling left out poor thing His ego raises its head and he his anger increase when he is blamed by Astha and all his actions come out in the open. He likes to keep personal things involving him as personal and demands the same from Astha. This need for ultimate and absolute loyalty can also be due to deep seeded insecurity issues and also because he has seen the same between his parents. Anjali does not entertain anyone who comments on anything regarding her private life with Neeranjan. Shloke probably also wants the same and here Astha was doing exactly the opposite.Now thats interesting pov, and very true, everyth between agni couples happens behaind closed doors. just like in the SR  This breach of trust was an insult to Shloke's ego and he starts getting angry which further increases when Astha not only tells everyone regarding the revenge marriage but also that she was blackmailed into going for the honeymoon and that it was Shloke who has set up the case against Avdhut and have also got him arrested. When he becomes furious and starts lashing out at Astha, it soon gets turned into what Astha has done to him who is nothing compared to what he has done to Astha. So baba is out of the window. Will this guy decide for once? It was the blame regarding sending Avdhut to prison that makes the Shloke hit the roof because he is being blamed for something that he did not do. He is furious that Astha does not believe him and is making others believe in something that he did not do but in order to protect himself he tells Astha that he does not care what she thinks, when earlier he was shaking Suresh as if he is some rag doll.He cant decide as he is in a continous fight with his ego and that makes him confused: should i grow a heart or fatten my ego!!?

Astha went on to tell Anjali that the answer regarding the question that Anjali asked Astha in her parents' house rests with Shloke. But if she wants to know the answer from Astha then her answer is her parents' house (actually there is no choice here because her relationships with her in laws depend on her relationship with her husband, when the spousal relationship is a lie then how can there be a choice?).  Shloke has in one way saved Astha here and spoilt his baba's plans. If Shloke had continued on his drama then Astha would not have realised the truth and since she has chosen Shloke quite a few times over her parents she might have done the same again. It was Shloke's need to have fun at Astha's expense and him being open with her that pulled the rug from Astha's feet and made her take this stand. Astha is more angry and frustrated at herself than at Shloke. She was ready to give Shloke another chance even after knowing that Shloke had set up the case against his father. Her hurt ego and frustrations and resulting anger made her take this decision.Thats very true, thats our very own unique heroine, with a big ego..

The rest regarding Neeranjan and Anjali coming up. 

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

nice analysis myra. loved shlokie bear in his agony glory today. titan niranjan stumped by tiny aastha. explosive episode on the whole.

Thank u dsr11. it was indeed a very entertaining epi..Ashta, Neeranjan, Shlokie and anjali were the stars that shined again.
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Completed the thesis.๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by misti73 - 10 years ago