Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#2 Under The Boardwalk - we're having sm fun (Page 89)

-SunnyLeone- IF-Dazzler
-SunnyLeone-
-SunnyLeone-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
ScorpionGunner are you blind ?

-SunnyLeone- IF-Dazzler
-SunnyLeone-
-SunnyLeone-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Piyu what are you late for ?
MadOwhat IF-Sizzlerz
MadOwhat
MadOwhat

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SunnyLeone-

ScorpionGunner are you blind ?

Don't think he is blind...just wearring fan blinkers...this is where I have serious issues with the forum content...giving celebrities the demigod status...if exceptions are made ...india would end up as an outlaw country

I would still look at sanjubaba's act as immature...didn't cause any direct harm.

P.S -Being Human is just a PR activity to give a nice flavor to the soup salman was about to drown...see the chronology of event...it's apparent

Edited by MadOwhat - 08 January 2014 at 1:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SunnyLeone-

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ScorpionGunner

Originally posted by Vinzy

Originally posted by ScorpionGunner

Originally posted by Vinzy

All matters are sub-judice and  till then you can't vindicate him as criminal, we have a judicial system and let the court decides whether he was wrong or innocent. I believe all are baseless allegation ...

Okie...I dont think the Drink and drive case was baseless ...poor foot path main sone wale ek margya and 5+ injured hogya...wo baseless tho nahe heySmile...but one thing is there...if you have money ,power and political contacts...you can do anything...Ouch

Baseless allegation isiliye bol raha hoon kyon ki nobody witnessed that Salman was driving, he was in front seat but not in driving seat. Jo bhi mar gaye unko compensation de di gayee hai bahut saare ... there are accidents everywhere in India, even today morning Dehradun Express catches fire in Thane, nine dead ... it's accident, to whom you will say criminal now ... Salman is a big celebrity and he's paying the price for that ... I rest my case !

I dont have any problem, if he hit or not...jo such hey...such hey..LOLSmile

LOL 1-  According to medical reports submitted in the case the actor was under the influence of alcohol. Chemical analysis report filed in 2007 had showed that Salman had 62 mg alcohol in his blood on the night of accident.

Earlier, according to reports in the media Salman's then police bodyguard Ravindra Patil had tried to shield the actor by telling the police that it was he who was driving the car. 64 witnesses testified before the court, and ultimately it was proved that it was Salman who was driving the vehicle. Ravindra Patil who was the prosecution witness later turned hostile and disowned his own statement. Patil was reported to have died under mysterious circumstances in 2007.
The Bombay High Court, while hearing a PIL on October 7, 2002, had directed Salman Khan to pay Rs.19 lakh as compensation to the victims within two weeks. This included Rs.10 lakh to the family of the deceased. The Khan family had got the compensation amount deposited with the court but according to reports they were not able to receive it at the time due to lack of proper identification.  

Return my car

It was also reported that Salman Khan had requested the court that his Landcruiser be returned, but the trial court refused.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MadOwhatScorpionGunner

-SunnyLeone- IF-Dazzler
-SunnyLeone-
-SunnyLeone-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Finally a reply from you Madowat Day Dreaming
-SunnyLeone- IF-Dazzler
-SunnyLeone-
-SunnyLeone-

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Anyone know who dr. Evil is? Trying to find him. :P

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3877185
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SunnyLeone-

Omg that dhoom 3 review was sooo entertaining to read thanks for posting it Vinzy and thank god my money got saved from getting wasted on this movie XXP

Thank you to Zephy...she posted the link in DM..!!Smile

-SunnyLeone-

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:02am | IP Logged
@SunnyLeone-Piyu what are you late for ?
As I just saw the topic and missed the fun...this thread seems very interesting...

-SunnyLeone-

Go to top