Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#2 Under The Boardwalk - we're having sm fun (Page 13)

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Husband : Jab mein aache clothes pehenkar bazaar jata hu to sabziwale
sabzi mehngi dete hai. Jab gande kapde pehenkar jata hu to saste.
Wife : Tum katora lekar jaya karo na, free me hi sabzi mil jayegi!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrLoveSunshine797

DrLove Goldie
DrLove
DrLove

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

hehehe...

husband wife sey... suno mein soch raha hoon tumharay liye koi acha sa gift loon...
wife... jaan its ok... you don't have to get a gift... bas as long as tum mujhay respect karo, meri baatien suno, mujhay izzat do, mujhay meri friends ke saath outings pe jaanay do, i will be happy...
husband... O HELLO, gift chahiyey ke nahin?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by baalti

meri aaj tak yeh samajh mein nahin aaya, ke larkiyaan shaadi ke baad badal si kyon jaati hain... i mean the little things... they try to over correct /mature them selves too fast and too quick... sigh... but one then that remains constant is the bloody dramas... Angry

Your right about the over correct and mature thing by what is this about bloody drama haa AngryLOL

my wife is always watching soaps... same crap rehashed over and over, yet she somehow goes "arrey yaar kitna fresh hai na yeh drama" and i am next to puking... Dead

can you imagine poori family (read khaandan) khara hai, aik churail lady is attacking a masoom innocent larki/larka in the drama... aur uss ke har shabd ke baad there is that ugly zoom in with the most hideous thunder claps and zoom angles on each of the friggin 500 people that are there in the room... dhaan dhaaann dhaanan... dhan dhannn dhananan... and on and on and on... and the episode is done... next day the preview of what happened in the last episode usually eats up the 30 minute slot itself... episode ke liye time hi nahin bachta... OuchDeadOuch

So true...I am sick of most of the drama's on TV.  I only watch Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain, Ek Nayi Pehchaan and Savdaan India.

Most shows make my blood boil, especially the shows where the women tolerate all the nonsense thrown at them. Angry
DrLove Goldie
DrLove
DrLove

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
aaj hamari suraaj ki kirnaain pata nahin kish dishaa mein par rahi hain... LOL

Sunshine797Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

hehehe...

husband wife sey... suno mein soch raha hoon tumharay liye koi acha sa gift loon...
wife... jaan its ok... you don't have to get a gift... bas as long as tum mujhay respect karo, meri baatien suno, mujhay izzat do, mujhay meri friends ke saath outings pe jaanay do, i will be happy...
husband... O HELLO, gift chahiyey ke nahin?

LOL
Son to Dad : Papa, Mein itna bada kab hounga ki mein mummy se bina puche bahar ja saku?
Papa : Beta abhi itna bada to mein bhi nahi hua!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

DrLove Goldie
DrLove
DrLove

meri aaj tak yeh samajh mein nahin aaya, ke larkiyaan shaadi ke baad badal si kyon jaati hain... i mean the little things... they try to over correct /mature them selves too fast and too quick... sigh... but one then that remains constant is the bloody dramas... Angry

Your right about the over correct and mature thing by what is this about bloody drama haa AngryLOL

my wife is always watching soaps... same crap rehashed over and over, yet she somehow goes "arrey yaar kitna fresh hai na yeh drama" and i am next to puking... Dead

can you imagine poori family (read khaandan) khara hai, aik churail lady is attacking a masoom innocent larki/larka in the drama... aur uss ke har shabd ke baad there is that ugly zoom in with the most hideous thunder claps and zoom angles on each of the friggin 500 people that are there in the room... dhaan dhaaann dhaanan... dhan dhannn dhananan... and on and on and on... and the episode is done... next day the preview of what happened in the last episode usually eats up the 30 minute slot itself... episode ke liye time hi nahin bachta... OuchDeadOuch

So true...I am sick of most of the drama's on TV.  I only watch Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain, Ek Nayi Pehchaan and Savdaan India.

Most shows make my blood boil, especially the shows where the women tolerate all the nonsense thrown at them. Angry

she watches a couple of pakistani drama's, they are mostly okay, have a good story, a rhyme and a reason to characters, and end soon... idhar toh hamari arthiyaan uth jaati hain lekin dramay chal rahay hotay hain de dhana dhan...

Sunshine797Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

aaj hamari suraaj ki kirnaain pata nahin kish dishaa mein par rahi hain... LOL

Kio, aisa kio bole aap LOL
Sharif.Badmaash IF-Stunnerz
Sharif.Badmaash
Sharif.Badmaash