Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#2 Under The Boardwalk - we're having sm fun (Page 125)

DrLove Goldie
DrLove
DrLove

Joined: 29 December 2009
Posts: 2108

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by empusa

Saaya, jab se mila tera saaya...
Bhaaya, mujhe har baar tu bhaaya
Laaya, sapne hazar tu laaya
Aise aise haan aise aise aise jaise

 


keh jaisey...

bhoothnaath aaya re bhoothnaath aaya...


btw yeh baki janta kyon aik dem sey achanak sey shayari ki taangain tornay baith gaye hain... Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

Sunshine797 IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 20 July 2012
Posts: 15671

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samundar

empusa IF-Rockerz
empusa
empusa

Joined: 24 August 2011
Posts: 8143

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DrLove

Originally posted by empusa

Saaya, jab se mila tera saaya...
Bhaaya, mujhe har baar tu bhaaya
Laaya, sapne hazar tu laaya
Aise aise haan aise aise aise jaise

 


keh jaisey...

bhoothnaath aaya re bhoothnaath aaya...


btw yeh baki janta kyon aik dem sey achanak sey shayari ki taangain tornay baith gaye hain... Thumbs Up
every action has an equal and opposite reaction...kya tum newton ke laws bhool gayeAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

DrLove Goldie
DrLove
DrLove

Joined: 29 December 2009
Posts: 2108

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by empusa

my problem is I always want to sleep whether its day or night..i  just want to sleep sleep and sleep



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

empusa IF-Rockerz
empusa
empusa

Joined: 24 August 2011
Posts: 8143

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DrLove

Originally posted by empusa

my problem is I always want to sleep whether its day or night..i  just want to sleep sleep and sleep



ye kya hai bhaiyya ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

Samundar Senior Member
Samundar
Samundar

Joined: 31 October 2013
Posts: 296

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by empusa

Originally posted by Samundar

Originally posted by empusa

Originally posted by Sunshine797

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

sunshine/empy- not freezing in cold?
which part of US r u folks in..hopefully not north
 
I am in safe zone :)
am also in safe zone
Am travelling into the mouth of madness in a couple of weeks...
till then all will be well...tum kaun ho btw...user name change case ho kya ???
fatafat reveal ur identity..
This is my first and only India Forums username (and probably my last). As for me...


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

empusaSunshine797

DrLove Goldie
DrLove
DrLove

Joined: 29 December 2009
Posts: 2108

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by empusa

Originally posted by DrLove

Originally posted by empusa

my problem is I always want to sleep whether its day or night..i  just want to sleep sleep and sleep



ye kya hai bhaiyya ???


app ke uncle newton ka law... jo abhi mujhay samjha rahi theen app, yeh app ki neendwa pe laago hota hai lolz Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

empusaSunshine797

DrLove Goldie
DrLove
DrLove

Joined: 29 December 2009
Posts: 2108

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samundar

Originally posted by empusa

Originally posted by Samundar

Originally posted by empusa

Originally posted by Sunshine797

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

sunshine/empy- not freezing in cold?
which part of US r u folks in..hopefully not north
 
I am in safe zone :)
am also in safe zone
Am travelling into the mouth of madness in a couple of weeks...
till then all will be well...tum kaun ho btw...user name change case ho kya ???
fatafat reveal ur identity..
This is my first and only India Forums username (and probably my last). As for me...




and we request you to leave the donkey alone... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
fantastic 5-~no we r not immature we r having fun

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: minchi   Replies: 1140   Views: 29008

minchi 1140 29008 12 January 2011 at 2:21pm by karan-007

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index