Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#2 Under The Boardwalk - we're having sm fun (Page 12)

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by baalti

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

By the way does anyone know whats happening with Armaans case that Sophia filed?

sophia ko baba ji ka thulu milay ga...

Yeah I know that, she was silly to listen to Gauhar and Kushal.  Armaan will get away with it, he has money and power. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DrLove

DrLove Goldie
DrLove
DrLove

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged

@ baalti
Aap ko lagta hain ke main maarti bhi hoon Shocked...ghandi baat hain yeh yaar smiley wagging his finger saying no smiley

nahin nahin, mainey yeh kabh likha ke APP MAARTI HO... mainey toh yeh likha ke I HOPE GHAREEB MAR NAHIN KHAATA... faraq hai yaar... Big smile

Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged
One day RAVAN went to disco... aur woh behosh ho gaya, due to shock...!
why...?? " Coz the entry fee was Rs. 1500 per HEAD...!!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrLoveSunshine797

DrLove Goldie
DrLove
DrLove

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged

By the way does anyone know whats happening with Armaans case that Sophia filed?

Yeah I know that, she was silly to listen to Gauhar and Kushal.  Armaan will get away with it, he has money and power. 

jis ka show ke dauraan kuch nahin howa ya kia gia... bahir kya ho ga... such is society... until and unless things go to extreme measures, phir janta ki ghairat jaag uthti hai 4-5 min ke liye... aur phir thandi ho jaati hai... Disapprove

Sunshine797Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged

meri aaj tak yeh samajh mein nahin aaya, ke larkiyaan shaadi ke baad badal si kyon jaati hain... i mean the little things... they try to over correct /mature them selves too fast and too quick... sigh... but one then that remains constant is the bloody dramas... Angry

Your right about the over correct and mature thing by what is this about bloody drama haa AngryLOL

DrLoveSunshine797

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged

@ baalti
Aap ko lagta hain ke main maarti bhi hoon Shocked...ghandi baat hain yeh yaar smiley wagging his finger saying no smiley

nahin nahin, mainey yeh kabh likha ke APP MAARTI HO... mainey toh yeh likha ke I HOPE GHAREEB MAR NAHIN KHAATA... faraq hai yaar... Big smile

Teek hain teek hain...maan gaye app ko yaar smiley says yes smiley

DrLove

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:53am | IP Logged

jis ka show ke dauraan kuch nahin howa ya kia gia... bahir kya ho ga... such is society... until and unless things go to extreme measures, phir janta ki ghairat jaag uthti hai 4-5 min ke liye... aur phir thandi ho jaati hai... Disapprove

Exactly!! He will get away and her career, god save it!!!!

DrLove

DrLove Goldie
DrLove
DrLove

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged

meri aaj tak yeh samajh mein nahin aaya, ke larkiyaan shaadi ke baad badal si kyon jaati hain... i mean the little things... they try to over correct /mature them selves too fast and too quick... sigh... but one then that remains constant is the bloody dramas... Angry

Your right about the over correct and mature thing by what is this about bloody drama haa AngryLOL

my wife is always watching soaps... same crap rehashed over and over, yet she somehow goes "arrey yaar kitna fresh hai na yeh drama" and i am next to puking... Dead

can you imagine poori family (read khaandan) khara hai, aik churail lady is attacking a masoom innocent larki/larka in the drama... aur uss ke har shabd ke baad there is that ugly zoom in with the most hideous thunder claps and zoom angles on each of the friggin 500 people that are there in the room... dhaan dhaaann dhaanan... dhan dhannn dhananan... and on and on and on... and the episode is done... next day the preview of what happened in the last episode usually eats up the 30 minute slot itself... episode ke liye time hi nahin bachta... OuchDeadOuch

Sunshine797Mahek_No1

Go to top