Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Omg that dhoom 3 review was sooo entertaining to read thanks for posting it Vinzy and thank god my money got saved from getting wasted on this movie XXP
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadOwhat

That's a killer machine...wonder many he will kill with this now

I hope Sapna Bhavnani will come in front of him and mar jaaye Audi ki takkar se πŸ˜†
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SunnyLeone-

ScorpionGunner are you blind ?

Don't think he is blind...just wearring fan blinkers...this is where I have serious issues with the forum content...giving celebrities the demigod status...if exceptions are made ...india would end up as an outlaw country

I would still look at sanjubaba's act as immature...didn't cause any direct harm.

P.S -Being Human is just a PR activity to give a nice flavor to the soup salman was about to drown...see the chronology of event...it's apparent
Edited by MadOwhat - 10 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ScorpionGunner

Baseless allegation isiliye bol raha hoon kyon ki nobody witnessed that Salman was driving, he was in front seat but not in driving seat. Jo bhi mar gaye unko compensation de di gayee hai bahut saare ... there are accidents everywhere in India, even today morning Dehradun Express catches fire in Thane, nine dead ... it's accident, to whom you will say criminal now ... Salman is a big celebrity and he's paying the price for that ... I rest my case !

I dont have any problem, if he hit or not...jo such hey...such hey..πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

πŸ˜† 1-  According to medical reports submitted in the case the actor was under the influence of alcohol. Chemical analysis report filed in 2007 had showed that Salman had 62 mg alcohol in his blood on the night of accident.

Earlier, according to reports in the media Salman's then police bodyguard Ravindra Patil had tried to shield the actor by telling the police that it was he who was driving the car. 64 witnesses testified before the court, and ultimately it was proved that it was Salman who was driving the vehicle. Ravindra Patil who was the prosecution witness later turned hostile and disowned his own statement. Patil was reported to have died under mysterious circumstances in 2007.
The Bombay High Court, while hearing a PIL on October 7, 2002, had directed Salman Khan to pay Rs.19 lakh as compensation to the victims within two weeks. This included Rs.10 lakh to the family of the deceased. The Khan family had got the compensation amount deposited with the court but according to reports they were not able to receive it at the time due to lack of proper identification.  

Return my car

It was also reported that Salman Khan had requested the court that his Landcruiser be returned, but the trial court refused.

-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Finally a reply from you Madowat
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Anyone know who dr. Evil is? Trying to find him. :P

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3877185
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Omg that dhoom 3 review was sooo entertaining to read thanks for posting it Vinzy and thank god my money got saved from getting wasted on this movie XXP

Thank you to Zephy...she posted the link in DM..!!😊
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@SunnyLeone-Piyu what are you late for ?
As I just saw the topic and missed the fun...this thread seems very interesting...
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Finally a reply from you Madowat

Speak on issues...you will get a reply

To be direct...if you operate from neck above ...you could be good to chat with...rest is implied...you are smart enough to comprehendπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by MadOwhat - 10 years ago
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyualka

@SunnyLeone-Piyu what are you late for ?

</div>

<div>
As I just saw the topic and missed the fun...this thread seems very interesting...

Arey don't worry about fun we can have fun right now if you want:D and you are welcome here be active ;D