CC#2 Under The Boardwalk - we're having sm fun - Page 67

Posted: 10 years ago
Aamrikka mein thand bahut hain kya ... Chicago ki gu nikal gayee hai suna hai...
Originally posted by Vinzy

<font color="#0066ff">Hi sunny...kaise ho... kahaaa hooo...!!!😊</font>

<font color="#0066ff">Any new songs from your side...!!?!</font>
I'm great and you ?? And I'm all over the place on IF lol and yeah I sang wrecking ball I just have to upload it 😳
@ ScorpionGunner hi ;) sorry one of my friends told me to post this love scrap on your profile we were playing a truth and dare game and that was a dare she gave me 😳
Originally posted by -SunnyLeone-

I'm great and you ?? And I'm all over the place on IF lol and yeah I sang wrecking ball I just have to upload it 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My2FRPA3Gf8[/YOUTUBE]

Miley's song... am waiting!😊

But after the VMAs people everywhere are saying that Miley Cyrus is the most talentless, disappointing girl in the music industry... I'm sorry, but please don't take that title away from Justin Bieber..😆😉😛
Edited by Vinzy - 10 years ago
I know I was disappointed with what she did at the VMAs as well :S haha oh god bieber and miley competing with each other XD LOL
Originally posted by -SunnyLeone-

I know I was disappointed with what she did at the VMAs as well :S haha oh god bieber and miley competing with each other XD LOL

😆😆 After GAGA, everybody trying to do something different in looks...!! pata nahe kyu!!😕😆
Originally posted by Vinzy

All matters are sub-judice and  till then you can't vindicate him as criminal, we have a judicial system and let the court decides whether he was wrong or innocent. I believe all are baseless allegation ...
Disgusting :@ miley is messing with her whole body she doesn't know of the big impact her stupidness will have on her life yet :|