daig = parshaad???
DrLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Sunshine797

bye
daig = parshaad???

Teray masoom sawalon pe hairan hoon mei, pareshaan hoon mei... lolz

Yes daig is pretty much prashad/lungar/pot which they make such food in...
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
...๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by nneeiill - 10 years ago
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

MadOWhat it's you, finally your back!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I missed you so much ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

How you been mate?

Hi Mehak...๐Ÿค—...I am good...in Siddu paaji's lingo...cool as cucumber...but unfortunately the mods have rendered me impostent on IF๐Ÿ˜†...or rather semi- impostent...just 15 post a day...Ramesh babu ko ek chutki sindoor ki keemat pata hai ya nahi bolna muskil hai...lekin mujhe ek post ki keemat ka acha khasa andazha lag gaya hai...๐Ÿ˜†

Btw you and Baaltiboy are rocking the CC๐Ÿ‘...may as well call it comedy nights with Baalti...co-starrring Mehak

Baaltiboy seems to be from Kuber land...always overflowing๐Ÿ˜†...lekin pyaar aur izhar ka style pura made in china types hai...koi guarantee nahi... koi warranty nahi...kaccha bill bhi nahi...๐Ÿ˜†

Breaking news yeh hai ki Baaltiboy ki sher-o-shayari sunke Ghalib miya kabar mein bal nooch nooch kar ganjha ho gaya hai๐Ÿ˜†

KKKiran...aka Sunshine(baaltiboy๐Ÿ˜‰)...i know isabgol is Laxative...so I am assuming qabz means constipation...i ought to have Qabz to balance out Baaltiboys diarrhea on the CC...santulan zaroori hai๐Ÿ˜†

cheers guys...consider all your post liked by yours truly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...keep it rocking

Edited by MadOwhat - 10 years ago
kls600 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yayyy i so happy to have after Bb forum ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@madowhat...bahut na insaafi hain yeh...why restrict u to 15 posts, I cant remember u breaking any rules, not like u ; 0)

And yes qabz is constipation. ๐Ÿ˜†

I would love to see u here more often once the restriction is taken off.

I have been playing tennis here all alone, remember last year in Urvashi chat how we used to post Ping, Pong..Yeah I know I am as mad as u, sangat ka asar hain ๐Ÿ˜†
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kls600

Yayyy i so happy to have after Bb forum๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Same here, I am loving it!!!

I am going to try to come here everyday to chat inshallah...its like de stressing yourself after a hard day at work.
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

@madowhat...bahut na insaafi hain yeh...why restrict u to 15 posts, I cant remember u breaking any rules, not like u ; 0)

And yes qabz is constipation. ๐Ÿ˜†

I would love to see u here more often once the restriction is taken off.

I have been playing tennis here all alone, remember last year in Urvashi chat how we used to post Ping, Pong..Yeah I know I am as mad as u, sangat ka asar hain ๐Ÿ˜†

Blame it on sweetbani...guess she seduced the mods๐Ÿ˜†...because i vociferously dissagreed with her mob of hooligans๐Ÿ˜†...or could have been the cruise pipers rats ๐Ÿ˜†

...but to be fair to the mods...they did take lot of my candid love talks i dished them out on PM very sportingly...even i was wondering why the heck they didnt ban me๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by MadOwhat - 10 years ago
MadOwhat thumbnail
where the heck is KKKiran ??
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadOwhat

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Blame it on sweetbani...guess she seduced the mods๐Ÿ˜†...because i vociferously dissagreed with her mob of hooligans๐Ÿ˜†...or could have been the cruise pipers rats</font>๐Ÿ˜†

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">...but to be fair to the mods...they did take lot of my candid love talks i dished them out on PM very sportingly...even i was wondering why the heck they didnt ban me๐Ÿ˜†</font>

U silly billy ๐Ÿ˜† ...I hope I dont get spoilt whilst hanging out with u here ๐Ÿ˜†