CC#2 Under The Boardwalk - we're having sm fun - Page 10

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Your right about the over correct and mature thing by what is this about bloody drama haa ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜†

my wife is always watching soaps... same crap rehashed over and over, yet she somehow goes "arrey yaar kitna fresh hai na yeh drama" and i am next to puking... 🤢

can you imagine poori family (read khaandan) khara hai, aik churail lady is attacking a masoom innocent larki/larka in the drama... aur uss ke har shabd ke baad there is that ugly zoom in with the most hideous thunder claps and zoom angles on each of the friggin 500 people that are there in the room... dhaan dhaaann dhaanan... dhan dhannn dhananan... and on and on and on... and the episode is done... next day the preview of what happened in the last episode usually eats up the 30 minute slot itself... episode ke liye time hi nahin bachta... 🤢
Husband : Jab mein aache clothes pehenkar bazaar jata hu to sabziwale
sabzi mehngi dete hai. Jab gande kapde pehenkar jata hu to saste.
Wife : Tum katora lekar jaya karo na, free me hi sabzi mil jayegi!

Husband : Jab mein aache clothes pehenkar bazaar jata hu to sabziwale
sabzi mehngi dete hai. Jab gande kapde pehenkar jata hu to saste.
Wife : Tum katora lekar jaya karo na, free me hi sabzi mil jayegi!

hehehe...

husband wife sey... suno mein soch raha hoon tumharay liye koi acha sa gift loon...
wife... jaan its ok... you don't have to get a gift... bas as long as tum mujhay respect karo, meri baatien suno, mujhay izzat do, mujhay meri friends ke saath outings pe jaanay do, i will be happy...
husband... O HELLO, gift chahiyey ke nahin?
Originally posted by baalti

my wife is always watching soaps... same crap rehashed over and over, yet she somehow goes "arrey yaar kitna fresh hai na yeh drama" and i am next to puking... 🤢

can you imagine poori family (read khaandan) khara hai, aik churail lady is attacking a masoom innocent larki/larka in the drama... aur uss ke har shabd ke baad there is that ugly zoom in with the most hideous thunder claps and zoom angles on each of the friggin 500 people that are there in the room... dhaan dhaaann dhaanan... dhan dhannn dhananan... and on and on and on... and the episode is done... next day the preview of what happened in the last episode usually eats up the 30 minute slot itself... episode ke liye time hi nahin bachta... 🤢

So true...I am sick of most of the drama's on TV.  I only watch Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain, Ek Nayi Pehchaan and Savdaan India.

Most shows make my blood boil, especially the shows where the women tolerate all the nonsense thrown at them. ðŸ˜¡
aaj hamari suraaj ki kirnaain pata nahin kish dishaa mein par rahi hain... ðŸ˜†

hehehe...

husband wife sey... suno mein soch raha hoon tumharay liye koi acha sa gift loon...
wife... jaan its ok... you don't have to get a gift... bas as long as tum mujhay respect karo, meri baatien suno, mujhay izzat do, mujhay meri friends ke saath outings pe jaanay do, i will be happy...
husband... O HELLO, gift chahiyey ke nahin?

😆
Son to Dad : Papa, Mein itna bada kab hounga ki mein mummy se bina puche bahar ja saku?
Papa : Beta abhi itna bada to mein bhi nahi hua!!!

So true...I am sick of most of the drama's on TV.  I only watch Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain, Ek Nayi Pehchaan and Savdaan India.

Most shows make my blood boil, especially the shows where the women tolerate all the nonsense thrown at them. ðŸ˜¡

she watches a couple of pakistani drama's, they are mostly okay, have a good story, a rhyme and a reason to characters, and end soon... idhar toh hamari arthiyaan uth jaati hain lekin dramay chal rahay hotay hain de dhana dhan...

aaj hamari suraaj ki kirnaain pata nahin kish dishaa mein par rahi hain... ðŸ˜†

Kio, aisa kio bole aap ðŸ˜†
Congrats for #2 
bookmark ðŸ˜›
@ baalti
I also watch a few pakistani drama's when I get time and enjoy them...they don't zoom into the entire family and finish the show pretty  fast.

But I also like indian shows, although most of them are the same gissi pitti stories ðŸ˜†