OMG (Page 9)

MeenuCrazyPanda IF-Stunnerz
MeenuCrazyPanda
MeenuCrazyPanda

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by MeenuArshiCrazy

what the?200ShockedShocked
Bahut kam tha kya? 300 chalega?LOL I hope they don make us wait for that long thoughOuchLOL
i cannot.. i am impatient soul.. i want atleast something if nothing.. more than 2 sec eye locksCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

-WalkThatWay- Senior Member
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by m_zaks

Enjoyed the episode today..felt good to see something different than the usual norm on TV Wacko..well done to the PH for showing something different and not shying away..I quite like Laila, she's going to be one interesting character

Oh man Ashish is too HOT...looked so dashing in the black dressing, the guy is definitely 'Mr Fahrenheit'

Though would love to see Paro and Rudra like this too, I guess long way to go for that LOL  
Yup the epi was refreshingly different..I actually don mind LailaLOL Oh and Ashish looked super sexy todayLOL Ha we need to wait fo another 200 episodes to see something like this between Rudra and ParoLOL

Uh! 200?..what a bore of a wait lol

Even if Paro and Rudra get it on I hope it's as hot or hotter, would hate it if it's the conservative type LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeenuCrazyPandarogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged

what the?200ShockedShocked
Bahut kam tha kya? 300 chalega?LOL I hope they don make us wait for that long thoughOuchLOL
i cannot.. i am impatient soul.. i want atleast something if nothing.. more than 2 sec eye locksCry
Eye lock toh zaroor milegaLOL
rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_zaks

Uh! 200?..what a bore of a wait lol

Even if Paro and Rudra get it on I hope it's as hot or hotter, would hate it if it's the conservative type LOL
It has to be hotter than this..BasLOL Hope Paro doesn't shy away and Rudra wears a sexy white kurta for their SRLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay-MeenuCrazyPanda

Crazy410 Senior Member
Crazy410
Crazy410

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

A refreshing change from all the saas-bahu serials where even the married males dont do it for years ??

ROFL

Wat? U serious? There r such shows? And they r popular? 

rogerrocks

lsage Senior Member
lsage
lsage

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Okay..How S.E.X.Y did Ashish look today?Shocked The shallow me couldn't help but make a post on thisLOL He totally rocked the black kurta man..There is something really sexy about about men and black/white kurtasLOL Indian Telly leads in particular look their best in black or white kurtasLOL And Ashish looked hot with a capital HStern Smile The dude has oodles of swag and attitude..Oh and those smoldering eyesBlushingLOL Please endure the fangirling cos he looked smexy in that scene with LailaStarLOL So yeah, i dedicate this post to Ashish sexy Sharma who managed to look all sorts of awesome in that black kurta today..So much so that i din even mind his make out session with LailaLOL
P.S. How refreshing is the fact that the male lead ain't a virgin in an Indian show? Premarital sex to be preciseLOL Way to go RRLOL

Completely agree!! Love a non virgin intense Rudra with needs!!! Makes him even hotter!!!! 

rogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazy410

Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

A refreshing change from all the saas-bahu serials where even the married males dont do it for years ??

ROFL

Wat? U serious? There r such shows? And they r popular? 
Yup in most shows, leads consummate only after a year of marriage LOL
Anmol_. IF-Sizzlerz
Anmol_.
Anmol_.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
LOLROFL Great postClap And seriosuly...theree is no one like Rudra and i knew he wasnt a virginWinkLOL 

rogerrocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index