Rangrasiya

OMG (Page 5)

MeenuCrazyPanda IF-Stunnerz
MeenuCrazyPanda
MeenuCrazyPanda

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by MeenuArshiCrazy

P.S. How refreshing is the fact that the male lead ain't a virgin in an Indian show? Premarital sex to be preciseLOL Way to go RRLOL

man is it really need to show ruthless by their relation with woman?

anyways he is gonna be with paro.. so no probs
Na i don think it has anything to do with him being ruthless..I guess its more realistic that they show him having a relationship with another woman..Someone whom he has no feelings for..But he'l change once he falls for Paro..I like it that way cos its differentLOL

In many serials n movies who have male lead as man with no feelings and ruthless... The first one they bring is his affair with a woman.. Then as they start falling for Female lead, they slowly change... 

Man i dint want same here.. I ll be happy with love hate spicy love storyWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misscrazyfan

he is smoking hot...Blushing

ashish is doing great job...

and ur ps is too goodWink
Thank youLOL
rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged

In many serials n movies who have male lead as man with no feelings and ruthless... The first one they bring is his affair with a woman.. Then as they start falling for Female lead, they slowly change... 

Man i dint want same here.. I ll be happy with love hate spicy love storyWinkLOL
But in Indian soaps, the male and female leads are always virgins and saving themselves for eachother..So this is different naLOL

MeenuCrazyPanda

MeenuCrazyPanda
MeenuCrazyPanda

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:09am | IP Logged

But in Indian soaps, the male and female leads are always virgins and saving themselves for eachother..So this is different naLOL
i dont think so.. whatever it is.. i am enjoying asish acting... best at his place... Wink

rogerrocks

archana.mh17 IF-Dazzler
archana.mh17
archana.mh17

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged

I'm sorry to be butting in, but there have been a few exceptions to that generalisation! Although, Indian TV is far from showing a female lead who isn't a virgin, there have been male leads, although very few, who haven't been virgins! The portrayal may have been less brazen & bold than what was shown in RR today's episode, which I haven't yet watched, by the way! So, I guess, Indian TV is headed towards a more realistic portrayal of people!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeenuCrazyPandarogerrocks

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged
No He Is Still A Virgin. 
Yes It Is Scientifically Possible. 

Go Figure. 

LOL 

PS- Good to see you here love. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalashkankabhorMeenuCrazyPandarogerrocks

MeenuCrazyPanda
MeenuCrazyPanda

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archana.mh17

I'm sorry to be butting in, but there have been a few exceptions to that generalisation! Although, Indian TV is far from showing a female lead who isn't a virgin, there have been male leads, although very few, who haven't been virgins! The portrayal may have been less brazen & bold than what was shown in RR today's episode, which I haven't yet watched, by the way! So, I guess, Indian TV is headed towards a more realistic portrayal of people!
correct.. i dint want to mention soap names.. but there are male leads in living relation n affairs.. they hav been showed to be so.. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archana.mh17rogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged

i dont think so.. whatever it is.. i am enjoying asish acting... best at his place... Wink

Ah well, lets agree on the fact that Ashish looked sexyLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index