India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

OMG (Page 15)

EkPagliLadki Goldie
EkPagliLadki
EkPagliLadki

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Ashish and laila looked too hot on the screen. Don't know how I would handle it next time?!BlushingEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:56am | IP Logged
ROFL
Non virgins men are very sexy to me!Embarrassed
Ufff! Laila and Ashish burnt the screen... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavirogerrocks

dakshaavi IF-Rockerz
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Ashish look really hot in black Kurta Day Dreaming And he is talented as we'll . I am sure sanaya and a shush will create magic altogether. He has great physique .

rogerrocks

dakshaavi IF-Rockerz
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:05am | IP Logged
My hubby too said he is the best hero on television in current times.

rogerrocks

rabid52 Senior Member
rabid52
rabid52

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Sorry guys to burst your bubble, anyone with camera tricks can look HOT! 

rogerrocks

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Rudra looks brawny hawtt until he opens his mouth Wink his voice and body belong to two different people IMO LOLLOL
Btw his look closely resembles Prithvi of Junoon which Raghuveer initially scripted. He was sooper hawwtt in Dhoti & dehati Embarrassed

Edited by rainbowgirl - 07 January 2014 at 3:51am

rogerrocks

dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Okay..How S.E.X.Y did Ashish look today?Shocked The shallow me couldn't help but make a post on thisLOL He totally rocked the black kurta man..There is something really sexy about about men and black/white kurtasLOL Indian Telly leads in particular look their best in black or white kurtasLOL And Ashish looked hot with a capital HStern Smile The dude has oodles of swag and attitude..Oh and those smoldering eyesBlushingLOL Please endure the fangirling cos he looked smexy in that scene with LailaStarLOL So yeah, i dedicate this post to Ashish sexy Sharma who managed to look all sorts of awesome in that black kurta today..So much so that i din even mind his make out session with LailaLOL
P.S. How refreshing is the fact that the male lead ain't a virgin in an Indian show? Premarital sex to be preciseLOL Way to go RRLOL

AaahhhDay Dreaming welll...

pls dont forget the little red bandhni dots on the black...like little red hot fire darts shooting out of his hot bod!! Wink and  and and...the two top buttons that were oh so thankfully left open for us to fangurl about...gosh, is this even fair????

He did the damn scene sooo welll...just burned up the scene without making it loud, OTT , unbelievable or crass. Just etched out Rudra so beautifully and burned his character straight onto our psyche. 

rogerrocks

dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged
yaar, why do people not like his voice...i just adore the way he quietly minces out his words, in the most menacing, dangerous, hot way...did u hear him tell aman , go home and rest...or ho gaya?? *faints*

rogerrocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index