Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by MissCoco

Ranji you've got it bad. 😆
This guy is insanely hot. If his scene with Laila was so hot, imagine how much sexual tension there is going to be between Paro and him. 

I hope Paro doesn't make him wait too long. 😆
Lol sonia I have been trying my best not to fangirl cos of the recent traumatic experiences😆 But I couldn't help it after yesterday man..He looked tht hot in the black kurta..Solid eye candy material⭐️😆
Ashish and laila looked too hot on the screen. Don't know how I would handle it next time?!☺️😳
🤣
Non virgins men are very sexy to me!😳
Ufff! Laila and Ashish burnt the screen... 
Ashish look really hot in black Kurta  And he is talented as we'll . I am sure sanaya and a shush will create magic altogether. He has great physique .
My hubby too said he is the best hero on television in current times.
Sorry guys to burst your bubble, anyone with camera tricks can look HOT! 
Rudra looks brawny hawtt until he opens his mouth 😉 his voice and body belong to two different people IMO 😆😆
Btw his look closely resembles Prithvi of Junoon which Raghuveer initially scripted. He was sooper hawwtt in Dhoti & dehati 😳
Edited by rainbowgirl - 10 years ago
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Okay..How S.E.X.Y did Ashish look today?😲 The shallow me couldn't help but make a post on this😆 He totally rocked the black kurta man..There is something really sexy about about men and black/white kurtas😆 Indian Telly leads in particular look their best in black or white kurtas😆 And Ashish looked hot with a capital H😳 The dude has oodles of swag and attitude..Oh and those smoldering eyes☺️😆 Please endure the fangirling cos he looked smexy in that scene with Laila⭐️😆 So yeah, i dedicate this post to Ashish sexy Sharma who managed to look all sorts of awesome in that black kurta today..So much so that i din even mind his make out session with Laila😆
P.S. How refreshing is the fact that the male lead ain't a virgin in an Indian show? Premarital sex to be precise😆 Way to go RR😆

Aaahhh welll...

pls dont forget the little red bandhni dots on the black...like little red hot fire darts shooting out of his hot bod!! 😉 and  and and...the two top buttons that were oh so thankfully left open for us to fangurl about...gosh, is this even fair????

He did the damn scene sooo welll...just burned up the scene without making it loud, OTT , unbelievable or crass. Just etched out Rudra so beautifully and burned his character straight onto our psyche. 
yaar, why do people not like his voice...i just adore the way he quietly minces out his words, in the most menacing, dangerous, hot way...did u hear him tell aman , go home and rest...or ho gaya?? *faints*
Originally posted by -Maryam.K-

He looked super SEXY

That is an understatement!!! n😆