Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by MeenuArshiCrazy

yeah.. but man he is arresting her😔
but he will try to intimate with her so that paro will tell him truth which she doesn't know herself 😛
Originally posted by m_zaks

Enjoyed the episode today..felt good to see something different than the usual norm on TV ..well done to the PH for showing something different and not shying away..I quite like Laila, she's going to be one interesting character

Oh man Ashish is too HOT...looked so dashing in the black dressing, the guy is definitely 'Mr Fahrenheit'

Though would love to see Paro and Rudra like this too, I guess long way to go for that 😆  
Yup the epi was refreshingly different..I actually don mind Laila😆 Oh and Ashish looked super sexy today😆 Ha we need to wait fo another 200 episodes to see something like this between Rudra and Paro😆
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Yup the epi was refreshingly different..I actually don mind Laila😆 Oh and Ashish looked super sexy today😆 Ha we need to wait fo another 200 episodes to see something like this between Rudra and Paro😆
what the?200😲😲

what the?200😲😲
Bahut kam tha kya? 300 chalega?😆 I hope they don make us wait for that long though😆

Bahut kam tha kya? 300 chalega?😆 I hope they don make us wait for that long though😆
i cannot.. i am impatient soul.. i want atleast something if nothing.. more than 2 sec eye locks😭

Uh! 200?..what a bore of a wait lol

Even if Paro and Rudra get it on I hope it's as hot or hotter, would hate it if it's the conservative type 😆

i cannot.. i am impatient soul.. i want atleast something if nothing.. more than 2 sec eye locks😭
Eye lock toh zaroor milega😆
Originally posted by m_zaks

Uh! 200?..what a bore of a wait lol

Even if Paro and Rudra get it on I hope it's as hot or hotter, would hate it if it's the conservative type 😆
It has to be hotter than this..Bas😆 Hope Paro doesn't shy away and Rudra wears a sexy white kurta for their SR😆
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

A refreshing change from all the saas-bahu serials where even the married males dont do it for years ??

🤣

Wat? U serious? There r such shows? And they r popular? 

Okay..How S.E.X.Y did Ashish look today?😲 The shallow me couldn't help but make a post on this😆 He totally rocked the black kurta man..There is something really sexy about about men and black/white kurtas😆 Indian Telly leads in particular look their best in black or white kurtas😆 And Ashish looked hot with a capital H😳 The dude has oodles of swag and attitude..Oh and those smoldering eyes☺️😆 Please endure the fangirling cos he looked smexy in that scene with Laila⭐️😆 So yeah, i dedicate this post to Ashish sexy Sharma who managed to look all sorts of awesome in that black kurta today..So much so that i din even mind his make out session with Laila😆
P.S. How refreshing is the fact that the male lead ain't a virgin in an Indian show? Premarital sex to be precise😆 Way to go RR😆

Completely agree!! Love a non virgin intense Rudra with needs!!! Makes him even hotter!!!!