Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by archana.mh17

I'm sorry to be butting in, but there have been a few exceptions to that generalisation! Although, Indian TV is far from showing a female lead who isn't a virgin, there have been male leads, although very few, who haven't been virgins! The portrayal may have been less brazen & bold than what was shown in RR today's episode, which I haven't yet watched, by the way! So, I guess, Indian TV is headed towards a more realistic portrayal of people!
LOL..Am sure there are exceptions..My conclusion was based on the few Indian soaps i have seen๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Rockerchic

No He Is Still A Virgin. 
Yes It Is Scientifically Possible. 

Go Figure. 

๐Ÿ˜† 

PS- Good to see you here love. 
Hey RC๐Ÿค—

I see so many familiar faces๐Ÿ˜† The shallow me cant resist any soap where there is hot eye candy๐Ÿ˜†
Yes...ashish look damn hot in black. ..just imagine him with paro...
๐Ÿ˜‰
so i am ignoring the fact of virginlty to check ashish...anyways he will be experienced.. no probs until he doesnt do same with Paro
Originally posted by MeenuArshiCrazy

In many serials n movies who have male lead as man with no feelings and ruthless... The first one they bring is his affair with a woman.. Then as they start falling for Female lead, they slowly change...

Man i dint want same here.. I ll be happy with love hate spicy love story๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
meenu di u here ๐Ÿค—[]Today's episode was too hot.but i will be happy if it happens between main leads??too much bold can harm the show.well let's see what will happen?asli dhamaka to paro ke shaadi ke baad hai.๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by MeenuArshiCrazy

๐Ÿ˜‰
so i am ignoring the fact of virginlty to check ashish...anyways he will be experienced.. no probs until he doesnt do same with Paro
Yup..Paro looks way too innocent..Atleast one of them should know something na๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Yup..Paro looks way too innocent..Atleast one of them should know something na๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
correct.. kisi ko kuch toh pata hona chahiye... so rudra can very well take lead๐Ÿ˜›
A refreshing change from all the saas-bahu serials where even the married males dont do it for years ??

๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by -BROKEN_ANGEL-

meenu di u here []Today's episode was too hot.but i will be happy if it happens between main leads??too much bold can harm the show.well let's see what will happen?asli dhamaka to paro ke shaadi ke baad hai.๐Ÿ˜‰
hey darling.. u r priya na.. ๐Ÿค—
wel shaadi ka intezaar hai๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Hey RC๐Ÿค—

I see so many familiar faces๐Ÿ˜† The shallow me cant resist any soap where there is hot eye candy๐Ÿ˜†

This is quickly becoming the story of our lives ๐Ÿ˜†